joeben22 is offline Associate Member

Air bubble in pin for igf

I have read posts about some of you drawing air then the igf to push all of it out of the pin so there is no waste. I have tried to do this with b12. I pull plunger back, then draw b12 but it falls to back of barrel. Can someone explain to me how this is done?
    Last edited by joeben22; 09-05-2005 at 10:26 PM.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by joeben22
    I have read posts about some of you drawing air then the igf to push all of it out of the pin so there is no waste. I have tried to do this with b12. I pull plunger back, then draw b12 but it falls to back of barrel. Can someone explain to me how this is done?
    Very easy to do.First you draw up the IGF,then hold the pin up.Draw up 20 mcgs of air.Reverse the pin so the air bubble goes toward the plunger.Give a flick to the barrel to assist the air.Then fire away.Real easy!!It's the man's way.No need for BW and whatever else.The sting isn't no big deal at all.

~Pinnacle~

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Very easy to do.First you draw up the IGF,then hold the pin up.Draw up 20 mcgs of air.Reverse the pin so the air bubble goes toward the plunger.Give a flick to the barrel to assist the air.Then fire away.Real easy!!It's the man's way.No need for BW and whatever else.The sting isn't no big deal at all.

~Pinnacle~
    Well I guess I wasted about an hour tryig to do it backwards. Thanks for the time and knowledge bro.

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    It stings no matter which way you do it , with air or BW water.

Thread Information