HGH4life is offline Junior Member

Arrow Which Igf lr3 is the best?

Which from any body that has used both tell me the better in your opinion??
    MR's IGF or
    OMEGA'S
    only people who has used both please reply, Thanks

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    gonna try omega in a couple of weeks so then i have tried all 3, omega ,MR and igtropin.
    was very happy with results of MR tho.

-rodge

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    gonna try omega in a couple of weeks so then i have tried all 3, omega ,MR and igtropin.
    was very happy with results of MR tho.

-rodge
    Rodge, did you buy the preconstituted stuff or the dry?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMOSTHATED
    I'm pretty sure that both Omega and MR are both already suspended. Igtropin is dry. Not an option.

From what I've read the lyophilzed form is supossed to be "better" but I'm trying out the Omega myself.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I'm pretty sure that both Omega and MR are both already suspended. Igtropin is dry. Not an option.

From what I've read the lyophilzed form is supossed to be "better" but I'm trying out the Omega myself.
    You can buy 1mg powder from MR.

I'm curious to hear results on Omega here on AR.I haven't heard a real lot of good about them on some other huge BB boards.Many claim it's underdosed,hence the much cheaper price than MR.Some claim no results at all running upwards of 60 mcgs.

~Pinnacle~

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    I really liked mr's

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    its really hard to say.....
    Some people react really really well, while others do not see anything.
    For instance two of my friends used Omnis.... One gained 5lbs and got leaner, the other did not notice anything...
    So unless you try different brands yourself its really up in the air...

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMOSTHATED
    the pre-diluted.

-rodge

omega labs is offline Junior Member
    Omega has a LOT of great feed back. Being we deal with LR3igf-1. I'm sure there are going to be some foks that do not get results like others. Igf Does everyone different, but for the most it works Grrrrrrreat 4 ALL!!!

As for M.R ..... The man has some great igf. Before Omega came out with igf. There's was the ONLY igf I would use. I have used Gensci's, and M.R.'s.
    If Omega stoped suppling igf tomorrow. I would start back ordering mine from M . R. ..... Because I didn't get as good result from Gensci's igf. Not saying it's not any good. It's just not for me. So, I think, which every company you go with your can't go wrong!!

Pray for us all here at Omega we are having to deal with friends and family in New Orleans!!!

Much Respect 2 all,
    Omega - Labs

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You can buy 1mg powder from MR.

I'm curious to hear results on Omega here on AR.I haven't heard a real lot of good about them on some other huge BB boards.Many claim it's underdosed,hence the much cheaper price than MR.Some claim no results at all running upwards of 60 mcgs.

~Pinnacle~

omega labs is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16

I belive you are correct Jay..... I also belive M.R offers Lyophilzed, if its instock.

Peace out,

Omega

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by omega labs
    Omega has a LOT of great feed back. Being we deal with LR3igf-1. I'm sure there are going to be some foks that do not get results like others. Igf Does everyone different, but for the most it works Grrrrrrreat 4 ALL!!!

As for M.R ..... The man has some great igf. Before Omega came out with igf. There's was the ONLY igf I would use. I have used Gensci's, and M.R.'s.
    If Omega stoped suppling igf tomorrow. I would start back ordering mine from M . R. ..... Because I didn't get as good result from Gensci's igf. Not saying it's not any good. It's just not for me. So, I think, which every company you go with your can't go wrong!!

Pray for us all here at Omega we are having to deal with friends and family in New Orleans!!!

Much Respect 2 all,
    Omega - Labs
    Sorry to hear about your people in New Orleans. I feel very bad for the people who live there. That was a natural disaster at it's worst. I remember hearing years back how bad it would be for N.O. to get hit by a large hurricane since most of the city sits below sea level. It finally happenned and the results were as bad or worse than expected. Pictures of the roof on the Superdome are incredible. It tore that up.

Hey, I'll be emailing you tomorrow about getting 2 bottles from ya.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-05-2005 at 01:21 AM.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    not on your list, but i'm running progressive's and lovin it. NOT pre-diluted/mixed. ran omega's for two stints. both at 40mcg/day. first run had little benefit, second had zero benefit. but that's just me.

alo5603 is offline Member
    MR's is good, never tried omega's...

Thread Information