needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

can IGF-1 use surpress natural GH ?

Can the use of IGF-1 surpress natural GH levels ?

Yes.

Carlito B is offline Big Pimp
    I second that.

BUT if you use GHRP-6 and/or Hexarelin post cycle for 2 to 4 weeks you will recover quickly and your natural levels will be back to normal.

This is what i am trying to explain that GHRP-6 and Hexarelin are effective at increasing GH levels on individuals whose GH levels are supressed already ie. after a GH or IGF-1 cycle.

Hexarelin = Hcg
    GHRP-6 = Clomid

just an example.

Thanks,

C

So are you saying Hexarelin actually IS Hcg , and GHRP-6 = Clomid, or they are just similar in IGF and HGH terms to ancillaries like clomid and HCG after AAS... can you clear this up please...

And which is best to take after IGF treatment out of the two ?

Zelos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlito B
    I second that.

BUT if you use GHRP-6 and/or Hexarelin post cycle for 2 to 4 weeks you will recover quickly and your natural levels will be back to normal.

This is what i am trying to explain that GHRP-6 and Hexarelin are effective at increasing GH levels on individuals whose GH levels are supressed already ie. after a GH or IGF-1 cycle.

Hexarelin = Hcg
    GHRP-6 = Clomid

just an example

Thanks,

C
    i think he compares the two to AAS PCT

so if i was to just use one which would be the best to use after IGF treatment ?

Zelos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    so if i was to just use one which would be the best to use after IGF treatment ?

according to the site :
    "GHRP-6 (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide – 6) is a 28-amino-acid peptide that signals the human body to begin secreting growth-hormone (GH)"

so must be very interesting after un GH or IGF cycle

Does anyone else know off hand not just from reading off the site which would be best after an IGF cycle... will Hexarelin or GHRP-6 let me make any gains after the IGF cycle ? or just kick start my natural GH (as clomid and HCG dont make gains)

Does MGF surpress natural test ?

Thread Information