Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

14 77.78%
  • no

4 22.22%
    iamthehulk is offline Junior Member

HGH for under 25

i was just wonder ing if any one has done gh and is under 25 if you saw results.and if you did were you shotting morning or night or both

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Only ppl I would suggest using HGH that are under 25 would be competitive BBer's.All others have no need for HGH,since thier levels are extremely high at that age.

~Pinnacle~

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    lr3 is a better choice if your under 30. sure you will see some gains but the costs don't outweigh the benefits imo.

-rodge

Titan1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    lr3 is a better choice if your under 30. sure you will see some gains but the costs don't outweigh the benefits imo.

-rodge
    i agree

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    --I'm 23, starting a Jin cycle soon and will be injecting in the morning. Will post results.

Guys if you comment or make a suggestion try and answer the guys initial query also. " those of you who are under 25 yrs. old and have achieved good results, when have you injected ed, eod, morning, night etc. "

Not to say you vets don't know what you're talking about, just saying to give the person the freedom to make an educated decision based on your personal experiences and knowledge in the field.

I also recommend you to use i-gf instead, if you've ordered already then I would research dosage requirements for your age. They will have to be substantially higher to achieve good results.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    22 years old and have used gh a few times normally at 6iu's which is what I need to see results.

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    what do u mean by results nicky B?

muscle gain or fat loss

Quote Originally Posted by alwayson
    what do u mean by results nicky B?

muscle gain or fat loss
    Some fatloss but not straight muscle gain but when run with some test it help solidify my gains.

supersteve Guest
    I see great results at 4iu. I had low levels to start with though so that's probably why.

does any know ant articles or any thing with studies on this

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

-rodge
    Exactly what Rodge says. lr3 IGF-1 with test is the best choice. You have a high amount of GH at your age so why the hell pay for it? IGF-1 is a short cut to what you want from GH anyway. It takes about 3 months of GH for your liver to start releasing higher levels of IGF-1. Please correct me if I'm wrong Rodge.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Exactly what Rodge says. lr3 IGF-1 with test is the best choice. You have a high amount of GH at your age so why the hell pay for it? IGF-1 is a short cut to what you want from GH anyway. It takes about 3 months of GH for your liver to start releasing higher levels of IGF-1. Please correct me if I'm wrong Rodge.
    You are correct about the IGF release from HGH 2-3 mos in.

I'm not Rodge,but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

~Pinnacle~

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You are correct about the IGF release from HGH 2-3 mos in.

I'm not Rodge,but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

~Pinnacle~
    One of the dudes I'm with down here told me he did Somatropin @ 10-15ius eod. He said the dude he got it from told him to do it that way. I told him he should be doing GH ed. What would be the theory of that much eod? He said it felt great and he could lay the wood like he was a teenager again.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    One of the dudes I'm with down here told me he did Somatropin @ 10-15ius eod. He said the dude he got it from told him to do it that way. I told him he should be doing GH ed. What would be the theory of that much eod? He said it felt great and he could lay the wood like he was a teenager again.
    No theory behind it as far as I can see,accept uneducated/lack of experience.
    The competitive BBer's at my gym run 15 iu's ED.They basically go through a 100 iu kit in a week.But oddly enough,most don't use a large amount of anabolics.They cycle twice yearly for 15 weeks or so.And I'm talkin' big MOFO's.270-285 all with BF around 11% off season.We have around 10 high level Bber's at my gym.Several retired,and famous guys,I might add.All great guys,and very helpful with any Q's you have.

~Pinnacle~

ward065 is offline Member

-rodge
    according to hooker's profile, HGH has the best results when being run with IGF-LR3 though

ward065 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    No theory behind it as far as I can see,accept uneducated/lack of experience.
    The competitive BBer's at my gym run 15 iu's ED.They basically go through a 100 iu kit in a week.But oddly enough,most don't use a large amount of anabolics.They cycle twice yearly for 15 weeks or so.And I'm talkin' big MOFO's.270-285 all with BF around 11% off season.We have around 10 high level Bber's at my gym.Several retired,and famous guys,I might add.All great guys,and very helpful with any Q's you have.

~Pinnacle~
    i wonder where these guys get the money for that much GH.......for some reason i doubt that they would make enough money from even winning competitions, for the cost of that much GH.

Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    i wonder where these guys get the money for that much GH.......for some reason i doubt that they would make enough money from even winning competitions, for the cost of that much GH.
    Well I know when you buy in bulk like I do I end up paying only 150 for a jino kit. So they probably get 5-6kits at a time.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    according to hooker's profile, HGH has the best results when being run with IGF-LR3 though
    i agree that its best to combine the two but thats not the point.hgh only is'nt worth it imo if your under 30,let alone 25.

-rodge

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthehulk
    does any know ant articles or any thing with studies on this

" Growth hormone and sex steroid administration in healthy aged women and men: a randomized controlled trial.
    Blackman MR, Sorkin JD, Munzer T, Bellantoni MF, Busby-Whitehead J, Stevens TE, Jayme J, O'Connor KG, Christmas C, Tobin JD, Stewart KJ, Cottrell E, St Clair C, Pabst KM, Harman SM.

Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA. [email protected]

CONTEXT: Hormone administration to elderly individuals can increase lean body mass (LBM) and decrease fat, but interactive effects of growth hormone (GH) and sex steroids and their influence on strength and endurance are unknown. OBJECTIVE: To evaluate the effects of recombinant human GH and/or sex steroids on body composition, strength, endurance, and adverse outcomes in aged persons. DESIGN, SETTING, AND PARTICIPANTS: A 26-week randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled parallel-group trial in healthy, ambulatory, community-dwelling US women (n = 57) and men (n = 74) aged 65 to 88 years recruited between June 1992 and July 1998. INTERVENTIONS: Participants were randomized to receive GH (starting dose, 30 micro g/kg, reduced to 20 micro g/kg, subcutaneously 3 times/wk) + sex steroids (women: transdermal estradiol, 100 micro g/d, plus oral medroxyprogesterone acetate, 10 mg/d, during the last 10 days of each 28-day cycle [HRT]; men: testosterone enanthate , biweekly intramuscular injections of 100 mg) (n = 35); GH + placebo sex steroid (n = 30); sex steroid + placebo GH (n = 35); or placebo GH + placebo sex steroid (n = 31) in a 2 x 2 factorial design. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: Lean body mass, fat mass, muscle strength, maximum oxygen uptake (VO(2)max) during treadmill test, and adverse effects. RESULTS: In women, LBM increased by 0.4 kg with placebo, 1.2 kg with HRT (P =.09), 1.0 kg with GH (P =.001), and 2.1 kg with GH + HRT (P<.001). Fat mass decreased significantly in the GH and GH + HRT groups. In men, LBM increased by 0.1 kg with placebo, 1.4 kg with testosterone (P =.06), 3.1 kg with GH (P<.001), and 4.3 kg with GH + testosterone (P<.001). Fat mass decreased significantly with GH and GH + testosterone. Women's strength decreased in the placebo group and increased nonsignificantly with HRT (P =.09), GH (P =.29), and GH + HRT (P =.14). Men's strength also did not increase significantly except for a marginally significant increase of 13.5 kg with GH + testosterone (P =.05). Women's VO(2)max declined by 0.4 mL/min/kg in the placebo and HRT groups but increased with GH (P =.07) and GH + HRT (P =.06). Men's VO(2)max declined by 1.2 mL/min/kg with placebo and by 0.4 mL/min/kg with testosterone (P =.49) but increased with GH (P =.11) and with GH + testosterone (P<.001). Changes in strength (r = 0.355; P<.001) and in VO(2)max (r = 0.320; P =.002) were directly related to changes in LBM. Edema was significantly more common in women taking GH (39% vs 0%) and GH + HRT (38% vs 0%). Carpal tunnel symptoms were more common in men taking GH + testosterone (32% vs 0%) and arthralgias were more common in men taking GH (41% vs 0%). Diabetes or glucose intolerance occurred in 18 GH-treated men vs 7 not receiving GH (P =.006). CONCLUSIONS: In this study, GH with or without sex steroids in healthy, aged women and men increased LBM and decreased fat mass. Sex steroid + GH increased muscle strength marginally and VO( 2)max in men, but women had no significant change in strength or cardiovascular endurance. Because adverse effects were frequent (importantly, diabetes and glucose intolerance), GH interventions in the elderly should be confined to controlled studies. "

there is subcutaneos studies,but hgh does not work.
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 09-04-2005 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    aged 65 to 88 years recruited between June 1992 and July 1998..
    under 25 yrs. old i do not see any where in there
    have there any been studies on younger then 60?

All the ones I've seen had to do with bone/growth defficencies in adolescents.Things along that nature.

Go to Pubmed.com and read through the abstracts.

~Pinnacle~

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2005 Apr;62(4):449-57.

Supraphysiological growth hormone : less fat, more extracellular fluid but uncertain effects on muscles in healthy, active young adults.

Ehrnborg C, Ellegard L, Bosaeus I, Bengtsson BA, Rosen T.

Research Centre for Endocrinology and Metabolism, Department of Internal Medicine, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, S-413 45 Goteborg, Sweden. [email protected]

Thread Information