clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

How to inject IGF-1 LR3?

I want to do it IM since that is what I'm used to. Am I just suppose to use a slin pin? The slin pins that I have don't have a removable needle...is it ok to draw and shoot with the same needle? How much BW should I mix with each shot? How long should the needle be?

Thanks!

P.S. My IGF-1 LR3 was sitting in my mailbox unrefrigerated for 3 days, is it still good?

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    1/2 inch needle is fine for bicep or shoulder shots.

3 days it will be fine unless the temp was super hot but I read somewhere that it is stable for 30 days from the time it was made at normal room temp.

hopefully your IGF came premixed. Ify ou want to add BW to the needle to push it all out you can add whatever you want for that or use an air bubble to push it all out.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    I want to do it IM since that is what I'm used to. Am I just suppose to use a slin pin? The slin pins that I have don't have a removable needle...is it ok to draw and shoot with the same needle? How much BW should I mix with each shot? How long should the needle be?

Thanks!

P.S. My IGF-1 LR3 was sitting in my mailbox unrefrigerated for 3 days, is it still good?
    IM is the way to go.

1/2 cc slin pin is advisable.

Yes you can draw and shoot with the same pin.No issue there.

Slin pins are 1/2" long needles..That's no issue as long as your not a fat bastard.

I use the bubble method.After I draw up the IGF,I then draw in 20 mcgs of air,and tap the barrel to bring the air towards the plunger.
    you can use BW,but it won't help a great deal with the sting.Just man up and shoot it with some air.Less time and aggrevation as well.

The IGF will be fine.It's in an AA solution that keeps it stable in normal temps for a rather long time.I assume it was shipped with a chill pack,so that will protect it as well.

~Pinnacle~

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'd get asap and put it in the frig

JohnnyB

Thread Information