Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Thinking about using IGF/Slin exclusively for a year

No juice, just alternating IGF and insulin in 4 week cycles. I hate recovering from a steroid cycle, I always seem to shut down real hard and it takes me around three to six months to fully recover depending on which compound(s) I ran. Has anyone done IGF and Slin exclusively, and what was your experience?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I haven't, but plan to after this cycle.

JohnnyB

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    No juice, just alternating IGF and insulin in 4 week cycles. I hate recovering from a steroid cycle, I always seem to shut down real hard and it takes me around three to six months to fully recover depending on which compound(s) I ran. Has anyone done IGF and Slin exclusively, and what was your experience?
    Thats what I have been doing. I cant say how much I have gained as its hard when you lose.... personal problems, and school. 12 hours of science this summer so suffice it to say that I was busy.
    But it is my favorite way to use things. Virtually perminant gains...
    I lost 10 lbs over the summer, and have gained it back in the matter of 2-3 weeks.... so I think Ill hit my goal of 200lbs my Christmas...

Oh It was insuln alone... I will add IGF sometime...

I say go for it!

Also Polk you and I are the same size/build.... just I feel your pain

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Thats what I have been doing. I cant say how much I have gained as its hard when you lose.... personal problems, and school. 12 hours of science this summer so suffice it to say that I was busy.
    But it is my favorite way to use things. Virtually perminant gains...
    I lost 10 lbs over the summer, and have gained it back in the matter of 2-3 weeks.... so I think Ill hit my goal of 200lbs my Christmas...

Oh It was insuln alone... I will add IGF sometime...

I say go for it!

Also Polk you and I are the same size/build.... just I feel your pain
    I am a hard gainer to the core, a pure ecto. It's been a hard road to get to where I am at now, and I am nowhere near where I want to be. The thought of alternating insulin and IGF in short cycles without affecting the HTPA at all is tempting as hell. I've been cycling slin the past several months and it's been great. I can't wait to try IGF-1.

Thread Information