Thread: IGFLR3 dosing

Logan13 is offline Banned

IGFLR3 dosing

I have learned here that 40-50mcg is the minimal amount to start with on IGFLR3. So, the guys that are using 80mcg, do you notice much of a difference compared to say 50mcg? I have not seen any of the fat burning properties associated with IGFLR3 after 2 weeks @ 40-50mcg. I have definately grown and it has helped with pct. I am using MR.

-Logan13

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    I have learned here that 40-50mcg is the minimal amount to start with on IGFLR3. So, the guys that are using 80mcg, do you notice much of a difference compared to say 50mcg? I have not seen any of the fat burning properties associated with IGFLR3 after 2 weeks @ 40-50mcg. I have definately grown and it has helped with pct. I am using MR.

-Logan13
    Good question!At 40 mcgs I wasn't impressed at all with IGF.At 50 mcgs I wasn't impressed either.Grew slightly on both doses,and had that full,pumped look.I didn't see any significant BF reduction at those doses either.I had a VERY clean diet on both occassions.
    On 60 mcgs ran at 7 days a week for 30 days.I saw a decrease in BF,and gains were modest.That seemed worthwhile.
    At 80 mcgs ran 7 days a week for 30 days.Shot post workout only.I saw a significant reduction in BF,gains were modest.
    Right now,I'm running 80 mcgs split into 2 shots daily.Only been 10 days or so.Too early to see a difference between 1 shot PWO,or 2x ED.
    IMO,anything below 60 mcgs isn't really going to yeild the results you read about.Alot of hype,little results.But,it's a good idea to run 50 mcgs your first time,just to see and feel how the drug works and your reaction.After that,up the dose to see the more magical properties it will yeild.

~Pinnacle~

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Good question!At 40 mcgs I wasn't impressed at all with IGF.At 50 mcgs I wasn't impressed either.Grew slightly on both doses,and had that full,pumped look.I didn't see any significant BF reduction at those doses either.I had a VERY clean diet on both occassions.
    On 60 mcgs ran at 7 days a week for 30 days.I saw a decrease in BF,and gains were modest.That seemed worthwhile.
    At 80 mcgs ran 7 days a week for 30 days.Shot post workout only.I saw a significant reduction in BF,gains were modest.
    Right now,I'm running 80 mcgs split into 2 shots daily.Only been 10 days or so.Too early to see a difference between 1 shot PWO,or 2x ED.
    IMO,anything below 60 mcgs isn't really going to yeild the results you read about.Alot of hype,little results.But,it's a good idea to run 50 mcgs your first time,just to see and feel how the drug works and your reaction.After that,up the dose to see the more magical properties it will yeild.~Pinnacle~

Thank you,
    You really are boning up to be the IGF guru, I appreciate it!
    -Logan13

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Thank you,
    You really are boning up to be the IGF guru, I appreciate it!
    -Logan13
    Not a Guru by any means.Just sharing my experiences/results with everyone.

I'd also like to add that in every run with IGF,my BF was monitored on a weekly basis.So I wasn't just guessing at my results.
    Also @ 40 mcgs,no anabolics were involved.
    @ 50 mcgs.That was done at PCT.
    @ 60 mcgs.That was ran with HGH.
    @80 mcgs.Test and HGH.
    Presently @ 80 mcgs.Running low dose Test(250mgs,maintenance),100 mg Deca wkly,200 mg Drol ED,HGH 6 iu's.I won't grow from the test,so that won't be a factor.Drol is for water retention and strength.I'll survey my final results after the water retention clears 5 days after discontinuing drol.deca is for joints.

Pinnacle~

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    .I'll survey my final results after the water retention clears 5 days after discontinuing drol.deca is for joints.

Pinnacle~
    Please keep us updated!! I'm looking forward to that post. Maybe even start a thread posting the progress.

I just started my first run w/ IGF-1LR3 and still havent felt anything, granted it's only been a week. After reading all the hype on it I figured I would give it a shot but I can definitely say that I felt the Slin (Humalog) right off the bat.

I'm starting with 40mcg's just to feel it out.

Great idea to a thread start.....................

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Please keep us updated!! I'm looking forward to that post. Maybe even start a thread posting the progress.

I just started my first run w/ IGF-1LR3 and still havent felt anything, granted it's only been a week. After reading all the hype on it I figured I would give it a shot but I can definitely say that I felt the Slin (Humalog) right off the bat.

I'm starting with 40mcg's just to feel it out.

Great idea to a thread start.....................
    Just what you said about 40 mcgs is what I felt.Pretty much nothing.At the end of wk 1 60 mcgs,you'll def feel the pumped feeling and see some weight gain on the scale.But you're doing the right thing and taking it out for a test drive before you get serious.

~Pinnacle~

Just what you said about 40 mcgs is what I felt.Pretty much nothing.At the end of wk 1 60 mcgs,you'll def feel the pumped feeling and see some weight gain on the scale.But you're doing the right thing and taking it out for a test drive before you get serious.

~Pinnacle~
    Good to know that you think I'm doing it right. Makes me feel a lot better.

You cant rush success so I'll take my time w/ the first run. Was gonig to do 50mcg PWO next run in a month and a half but maybe I'll bump it up to 60mcg depending on how I feel after this.

Thanks Pinnacle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I'm running 80mcg's right now also. I have been on for a week and have started to notice some great pumps much better then 60mcg's. I'm also on dbol so I can't say what the gains are so far. BUt I beleive that anything over 120mcg's is not needed and anything under 40mcg's is too little.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

~Pinnacle~
    Do you find lr3 IGF-1 tends to make you hypoglycemic at times? More exact, do you feel it changes your natty insulin levels when on?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Do you find lr3 IGF-1 tends to make you hypoglycemic at times? More exact, do you feel it changes your natty insulin levels when on?
    bro, I know youre in Vegas right now and youre still getting on this site to post so you might be the biggest AR junkie there is!!

I had one incident,and that happened yesterday morning.I got up,had my eggwhites(skipped the oats),then did my shot.1 hr later I went to the store to get some items.While walking around I started to feel faint,lathargic,rapid heart beat,and started to shake.I went to the counter real quick and grabbed a bag of Milano cookies.Woofed the whole bag down,and I felt better in about 10 mins.
    That's the ONLY time I ever had that happen to me on IGF.I get lathargic feeling after training at times,but that's about it.

~Pinnacle~

Bump this up for SJ before it gets lost in the pile.....

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    Pinnacle;

Are you running 6 IU's HGH while on 80mcg of IGF or do you bump it down when you are running IGF

Quote Originally Posted by cubanojoe
    Pinnacle;

Are you running 6 IU's HGH while on 80mcg of IGF or do you bump it down when you are running IGF
    Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry good question. B/c I'm running 3.6iu for 7 months but now that I started the IGF I bumped it down to 2iu ED. This way it will last me a lot longer too.

Lets see what Big Ol Pinnacle has to say.

Quote Originally Posted by cubanojoe
    Pinnacle;

I already dropped my dose from 9 iu's to 6.Some guys tell you to lower your HGH dose while running a cycle of IGF to minimumize the chances of getting a distended belly.That's just a precaution.I haven't seen this or heard of this happening to anyone.I dropped it down just to save a little on the HGH expense.
    I do have to say that I do have a slightly distended belly from high dose HGH when I was in my late 20's.Hasn't worstened over the years,but it isn't a huge concern of mine either.
    If any of you guys reading this are in your 20's.I recomend taking the precaution and dropping the dose down to 2-3 iu's while on IGF cycle.Better safe than sorry.

~Pinnacle~

If any of you guys reading this are in your 20's.I recomend taking the precaution and dropping the dose down to 2-3 iu's while on IGF cycle.Better safe than sorry. [/B]

~Pinnacle~
    Perfectly said, I'm 25 and dropped my dose. I think after this run I"m done with GH for a while.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I personally never run more then 3iu's with igf-1. Thats half of what I normally use. 3iu's with 80mcg's of igf-1.

G-13 is offline Member
    this was a good read...what kind of diet are you on when using igf? Do you eat like your bulking or keep it real clean?

Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    this was a good read...what kind of diet are you on when using igf? Do you eat like your bulking or keep it real clean?
    High protein,but clean.Have most of your carbs around injection time(PWO),breakfast as well.

~Pinnacle~

High protein,but clean.Have most of your carbs around injection time(PWO),breakfast as well.

~Pinnacle~
    Clue em in on PWO dextrose before shot.

I had one incident,and that happened yesterday morning.I got up,had my eggwhites(skipped the oats),then did my shot.1 hr later I went to the store to get some items.While walking around I started to feel faint,lathargic,rapid heart beat,and started to shake.I went to the counter real quick and grabbed a bag of Milano cookies.Woofed the whole bag down,and I felt better in about 10 mins.
    That's the ONLY time I ever had that happen to me on IGF.I get lathargic feeling after training at times,but that's about it.

~Pinnacle~
    I get very aggitated and basically become a prick when hypo. I did that last Fri when my buddy kept telling me to wait for him to get something to eat. It was 1PM and all I had was a protein shake at around 10AM. I told him he was pissing me off cuz he kept lounging in the hotel room. So I just went downstairs and ate by myself. I've always been that way since I was a kid if I don't eat for long periods.

I'm about to start lr3 IGF-1 into PCT within a week. I don't want to go hypo too much cuz I don't like the person I am when I do.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    I already dropped my dose from 9 iu's to 6.Some guys tell you to lower your HGH dose while running a cycle of IGF to minimumize the chances of getting a distended belly.That's just a precaution.I haven't seen this or heard of this happening to anyone.I dropped it down just to save a little on the HGH expense.
    I do have to say that I do have a slightly distended belly from high dose HGH when I was in my late 20's.Hasn't worstened over the years,but it isn't a huge concern of mine either.
    If any of you guys reading this are in your 20's.I recomend taking the precaution and dropping the dose down to 2-3 iu's while on IGF cycle.Better safe than sorry.

~Pinnacle~
    What about "GH Jaw"?? Is there more of a chance of getting "the jaw" when running IGF and GH together?? Isn't it the increased levels of IGF that can lead to the "jaw" in the first place, or am I off on this?? By running Long IGF ~ 60 ed and 4.0iu of GH 6/1 would there be any danger of getting GH Jaw from a protocol like this, in your opinion?? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    What about "GH Jaw"?? Is there more of a chance of getting "the jaw" when running IGF and GH together?? Isn't it the increased levels of IGF that can lead to the "jaw" in the first place, or am I off on this?? By running Long IGF ~ 60 ed and 4.0iu of GH 6/1 would there be any danger of getting GH Jaw from a protocol like this, in your opinion?? Thanks.
    HGH is converted into 2 types of IGF...IGF-1 and IGF-2(which is blamed on the GH gut).The cases in which you read about are very high doses.10 iu's ED and up.Most of the damage is done by users at a young age(18-25).
    I seriuosly doubt you'll have any problem whatsoever running 4 iu's HGH,and 60 Mcgs of IGF.I've yet to read or hear about anyone having issues at those doses.

~Pinnacle~

HGH is converted into 2 types of IGF...IGF-1 and IGF-2(which is blamed on the GH gut).The cases in which you read about are very high doses.10 iu's ED and up.Most of the damage is done by users at a young age(18-25).
    I seriuosly doubt you'll have any problem whatsoever running 4 iu's HGH,and 60 Mcgs of IGF.I've yet to read or hear about anyone having issues at those doses.

~Pinnacle~
    Thanks Pinnacle!

So a man in his 30's wouldn't need to worry about "the jaw" in any case, or is there still a chance of a problem at very high doses of GH?? And can Long IGF cause the "jaw" or the "gut" at high doses too, or is that only from extremely high doses of GH over long intervals? Obviously I am still a little confused here. Thanks again for your quick response!

Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    Thanks Pinnacle!

So a man in his 30's wouldn't need to worry about "the jaw" in any case, or is there still a chance of a problem at very high doses of GH?? And can Long IGF cause the "jaw" or the "gut" at high doses too, or is that only from extremely high doses of GH over long intervals? Obviously I am still a little confused here. Thanks again for your quick response!
    I'm assuming you're over 30?You'll have no issues at all.The only problem I can see running HGH in very high doses over 30 would be a distended belly.If the Jaw were an issue Ronny Coleman and the crew would look like distorted freaks.They all have a distended belly to a certain degree,but that's it.

I can't give you an answer on IGF at high doses causing the Jaw or distended belly.I haven't seen any clinical studies to come to conclusions either way.Bare in mind,most the IGF studies that are out there are about rIGF-1,not the new improved long version.This drug is still in it's infant stages as far as testing goes.We the BBer's,are the lab rats,so to speak.

~Pinnacle~

I'm assuming you're over 30?You'll have no issues at all.The only problem I can see running HGH in very high doses over 30 would be a distended belly.If the Jaw were an issue Ronny Coleman and the crew would look like distorted freaks.They all have a distended belly to a certain degree,but that's it.

I can't give you an answer on IGF at high doses causing the Jaw or distended belly.I haven't seen any clinical studies to come to conclusions either way.Bare in mind,most the IGF studies that are out there are about rIGF-1,not the new improved long version.This drug is still in it's infant stages as far as testing goes.We the BBer's,are the lab rats,so to speak.

~Pinnacle~

Yup - I'm over 30. Your info is appreciated. Thanks.

glad to know as I am over 30 as well. Coleman looks like a pregnant women so a distended belly is still a concern of mine, but since I run less then 10 IU's I do not have to worry about it that much.

Me and Pinnacle are grey beards too....I think P is 37 and I'm 36.

Pardon me Sir...I use Just For Men

~Pinnacle~

Pardon me Sir...I use Just For Men

~Pinnacle~
    I already got the hair transplant...you're washing away that grey....I guess that shit you inject into your wally for wood is next?

G'damn.....At least we look good.....I'm going to start lying about my age from now on to women. I met this 22 yr old med student at Ghostbar Friday night and she thought I was 25. I told her I'm 36 and it didn't seem like it was helping my game. Almost a creepy father figure deal....Still pulled it but the age thing isn't somthing I think I'll disclose until later.

I'm right there with you fellas. I don't "feel" old. I don't "act" old and I definitely don't "look" old. I'd pass for mid to upper twenties.... but my birth certificate isn't lying. 36 and counting.

good thing we can take HGH as it should keep us looking young for a long period of time

Thread Information