Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

lr3 IGF-1, clomid, tongkat in PCT

If you use lr3 IGF-1 in PCT, how long would you use clomid, tongkat and probably even nolva during a 30 day run of lr3? Do you shorten your clomid period or just wait for your sex drive to come back to full swing? Keep everything the same and just listen to your body. How about diet? Do you eat the same as if you were on cycle with lr3 or do you reduce calories like a non IGF-1 pct?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    run a normal pct with clomid,just think of the igf as an extra compound.
    as for the diet i think you should always up your calories during pct to keep as much gains as possible and with the igf in pct you def should up them esp. the protein.

-rodge

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    run a normal pct with clomid,just think of the igf as an extra compound.
    as for the diet i think you should always up your calories during pct to keep as much gains as possible and with the igf in pct you def should up them esp. the protein.

-rodge
    I agree all the way with Rodge here.IGF is secondary.It's not a substitute drug at PCT.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I agree all the way with Rodge here.IGF is secondary.It's not a substitute drug at PCT.

~Pinnacle~
    I want Rodge to be my Daddy and adopt me as his child.

Ok, I just bought 2 bottles of MR R3IGF-1 today. I also ordered 10,000ius of HCG and 20mls of BD test prop. I just got a bag of tongkat off ebay this weekend and I have a little less than a ml of AR clomid. I'll be ready to party in the next week.

I know Rodgey doesn't recommend this but I'm going to do 20 days at 50mcgs PWO lr3 + 20 days test prop @100mgs/day. Then I'm going to do the next 20 days PCT with lr3, clomid, HCG @ 500ius ed and all others. I will run tongkat and maybe trib until my sex drive is at full swing. I'm a horny bastard when both cylinders are firing so I should know pretty quick when the magic has come back in the building.

Any suggestions for me Yoda and Pinnacle?
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-05-2005 at 05:03 PM.

I'm glad you decided to go with MR over Omega.No bash on Omega,but I haven't heard much good about them at all.I see all the time ppl saying no results with thier product.I haven't used it,so I can't say first hand.But..............

~Pinnacle~

Stuff I bought from AR for lr3 IGF-1 + cycle

1 x Bacteriostatic Water (30mL) $5.00
    1 x Cottonseed Oil USP (100ml) $10.00
    1 x Liquid T3 30mL 200mcg/mL $50.00
    1 x Syringe with needle: TERUMO Insulin 1cc 29G X ½”
    - Quantity: 50 $12.50
    2 x Sealed sterile Vial - 20 ml $5

Oil to cut BD prop with. 1ml prop, 1ml cottonseed. More t3 so I don't run out while running prop @ 100mgs ed, 20 days. insulin needles for lr3 of course.....vial and BA water to cut HCG with for 500ius ed shots into PCT and for mixing lr3 to bring with me to the gym w/ice pack.

Is this right?

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    1 x Bacteriostatic Water (30mL) $5.00
    1 x Cottonseed Oil USP (100ml) $10.00
    1 x Liquid T3 30mL 200mcg/mL $50.00
    1 x Syringe with needle: TERUMO Insulin 1cc 29G X ½”
    - Quantity: 50 $12.50
    2 x Sealed sterile Vial - 20 ml $5

Oil to cut BD prop with. 1ml prop, 1ml cottonseed. More t3 so I don't run out while running prop @ 100mgs ed, 20 days. insulin needles for lr3 of course.....vial and BA water to cut HCG with for 500ius ed shots into PCT and for mixing lr3 to bring with me to the gym w/ice pack.

Is this right?
    Looks good.Why are you using the BW?The sting is nothing SJ.The air bubble method is quick and easy.Be a man for god sakes!!!
    I prefer 1/2 cc pins,but that just me.Easier to measure for me.I don't need to put on my reading glasses with those pins.Age my boy,age.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Looks good.Why are you using the BW?The sting is nothing SJ.The air bubble method is quick and easy.Be a man for god sakes!!!
    I prefer 1/2 cc pins,but that just me.Easier to measure for me.I don't need to put on my reading glasses with those pins.Age my boy,age.

~Pinnacle~
    http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...46ef12594bf06f

1cc/ml X 1/2" (29g) insulin needles was all AR had. 50mcgs is going to be hard to read. That's half of a tenth of a ml. Wouldn't a 1cc neede be easier to read rather than a 1/2cc needle? Maybe not cuz there is probably more tick marks?

Do you think I should warm up the prop and cottonseed oil before IM to reduce pain? I've never used BD prop before but I've read it stings pretty good. I don't care about pain I just don't want to lose range of motion the 2nd or 3rd following.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...46ef12594bf06f

1cc/ml X 1/2" (29g) insulin needles was all AR had. 50mcgs is going to be hard to read. That's half of a tenth of a ml. Wouldn't a 1cc neede be easier to read rather than a 1/2cc needle? Maybe not cuz there is probably more tick marks?

Do you think I should warm up the prop and cottonseed oil before IM to reduce pain? I've never used BD prop before but I've read it stings pretty good. I don't care about pain I just don't want to lose range of motion the 2nd or 3rd following.
    A 1cc is harder to read.On a 1/2 cc slin pin,it measures in 5 units.So at the 5 unit mark,that would be 50 mcgs.That's not the case with a 1cc.Only 4 ticks til the 10 unit mark.You'll deal with it though.
    I've used BD prop.It was the only Prop I could shoot in my bi's without being crippled for 2 days.I think it's rather smooth.No next day soreness.But I've read that some guys cry like a school girl using BD Prop.You'll just have to see how your muscles like it.

~Pinnacle~

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Run pct until your sex drive comes back into full swing

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Run pct until your sex drive comes back into full swing

JohnnyB
    Does that mean clomid the whole time as well? I think it's going to take a good month to 6 weeks to get my mojo back? I'll start 500ius ed HCG 2 weeks ed then 1000ius with last shot up to my last lr3 IGF-1 shot. Then continue PCT with clomid, nolva & tongkat. What do you think Johnny?

Thread Information