Big Gulps, Huh? is offline Associate Member

IGF-1 LR3 questions

I've been researching on IGF-1 for a while now but I keep seeing different answers on injecting. Im about to order 2 kits & it says it comes with the mixing solution (BW) so why are people now using it? Doesnt it come in powder form like HGH? Im confused so any help is greatly appreciated. Also, I know im injecting my HGH sub-q so do I do the same for the IGF-1 or is it IM?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gulps, Huh?
    I've been researching on IGF-1 for a while now but I keep seeing different answers on injecting. Im about to order 2 kits & it says it comes with the mixing solution (BW) so why are people now using it? Doesnt it come in powder form like HGH? Im confused so any help is greatly appreciated. Also, I know im injecting my HGH sub-q so do I do the same for the IGF-1 or is it IM?
    Who are you using?Sounds like gensci kits.

You can buy it in powder form or premixed.I'd hold off on buying those kits and look into MR or another research company that sells premixed.They put it in AA,so it's stable for quite some time.In BW,you'd have to shoot it immediately.

Also,IM is the way to go when administering IGF.

~Pinnacle~

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer

-rodge

Big Gulps, Huh? is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the quick response guys. It is a gensci kit. Im using their GH right now so I can get it easily through them. I dont know how to get MR's stuff so i'll probably just go with what I can get. Once mixed with the BW, how long is it stable for? Do I refridgerate it like the GH?

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    Hey think about it or send someone a PM. MR is not that hard to figure out and instead of paying what $1600 US for a 1000mcg kit you can get better stuff for $200 US or less for 1000 mcg.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gulps, Huh?
    thanks for the quick response guys. It is a gensci kit. Im using their GH right now so I can get it easily through them. I dont know how to get MR's stuff so i'll probably just go with what I can get. Once mixed with the BW, how long is it stable for? Do I refridgerate it like the GH?
    DO NOT use thier BW.Get some BA instead.Use that.It will give you an acidic enviornment so stability won't be an issue.Otherwise you have to shoot what you mix immediately.

~Pinnacle~

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Does MR come prediluted or would you need to order BA also?

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    comes suspended in Acedic Acid which is better. I think you can also order it in powder form from them if they have it in stock and then you can mix it with whatever you like.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by cubanojoe
    comes suspended in Acedic Acid which is better. I think you can also order it in powder form from them if they have it in stock and then you can mix it with whatever you like.
    Thanks.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Who are you using?Sounds like gensci kits.

You can buy it in powder form or premixed.I'd hold off on buying those kits and look into MR or another research company that sells premixed.They put it in AA,so it's stable for quite some time.In BW,you'd have to shoot it immediately.

Also,IM is the way to go when administering IGF.

~Pinnacle~
    Yup, I used gensci and I wan't impressed

JohnnyB

Thread Information