jdog55 is offline Associate Member

So what is the word on IGF-!lr3

I've waitined two years since it first came out and everyone was scared to try it. Is it the miricle drug to fix genetics that people were saying?

Jdog55

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I wouldn't call it a genetic breaker. Lets be honest, your skeletal structure is going to determine how big you're going to be. If you have a 36-40 inch chest naturally, you'll never have a 50 plus chest. My natural frame puts me in the 50 plus range, but to answer your question, LR3 IGF-1 isn't going to take you passed your genetic potential. Will it help you get there quicker, yes, but slin would be even quicker

JohnnyB

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I wouldn't call it a genetic breaker. Lets be honest, your skeletal structure is going to determine how big you're going to be. If you have a 36-40 inch chest naturally, you'll never have a 50 plus chest. My natural frame puts me in the 50 plus range, but to answer your question, LR3 IGF-1 isn't going to take you passed your genetic potential. Will it help you get there quicker, yes, but slin would be even quicker

JohnnyB

From the lr3 causing hyperplasia, isn't that pushing you past your natural genetic limit though?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    From the lr3 causing hyperplasia, isn't that pushing you past your natural genetic limit though?
    Sure, the amount of muscle that you can pack on is dictated by your frame. But smaller framed people can actually achieve asthetics faster due to less needed mass. Smaller waist also makes shoulders and chest look wider as well. I prefer the light heavy class personally cuz that's where I fall. I'm a medium frame person. I have a friend that is large frame but he always looks blocky. It's all personal preference but I feel everybody can look good with proper diet, training, drugs.

I believe it would actually. Cell division creates new muscle cells that you could not achieve without the elevated growth factors via lr3 IGF-1 or prolonged GH (elevated IGF-1 via liver), proper overload training, protein intake, etc. Ya gotta lift heavy and intense and eat a lot of protein to take advantage. I think most people that complain don't diet correctly. You gotta supplement and eat a lot of quality protein with a good diet to maximize gains.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-07-2005 at 01:11 AM.

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    There is no miracle drug.

You need to take a lot of different drugs, train hard and have a good clean diet to grow big.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    The reason I ask is JohnnyB mentioned it doesn't push you past your genetic potential... but I dont see how it wouldnt since it causes hyperplasia, and for the the most part when someone trains naturally or even with gear the majority of the growth is due to hypertrophy.

Thread Information