beyonddriven is offline Associate Member

21 to young to try HGH?

Hey guys I was looking into possibly giving HGH a try for the 1st time. I have heard a lot of opinions on what age you should wait till using it. What do you guys think? Did any of you guys out there use it at 21 or younger if so what were your expeirences? Thanks for the info bros.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    IMO men under 30 have no need to use HGH.They have sufficient hormone levels at that age.

~pinnacle~

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'm close to 50 and didn't get much from it, went up to 4iu ed

JohnnyB

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    IMO men under 30 have no need to use HGH.They have sufficient hormone levels at that age.

~pinnacle~
    I've heard the same thing and It's expensive

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree w/ pinnacle! Concentrate on your diet, stick to a well rounded weight trainning program and strive to reach your full potential naturally. In a few years consider gh when your body slows down its endogenous gh production. Aty your age you should be producing adequate amounts. Why interfere with that?

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    To plainly say men under 30 have no buisness taking it is a tad lame. It all depends on your goals and your potential. If your bristling with potential in Bodybuilding or any other sport, why waste it ? If your average joe or your goals are getting ripped abs, then why risk it ?

Mariusz Pudzianowski won the Worlds Strongestman contest at 26 years of age. Little doubt in everyones mind that he uses HGH.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Needle_Newb
    To plainly say men under 30 have no buisness taking it is a tad lame. It all depends on your goals and your potential. If your bristling with potential in Bodybuilding or any other sport, why waste it ? If your average joe or your goals are getting ripped abs, then why risk it ?

Mariusz Pudzianowski won the Worlds Strongestman contest at 26 years of age. Little doubt in everyones mind that he uses HGH.
    I see your point.But the fact is MOST ppl on this/these boards are using anabolics for recreational purposes only.A small % are actually into BBing as a career.
    Furthermore,HGH isn't for the financially challenged.It's meant for long term use.So to run a 3-6 month cycle really isn't worth the price/time.I doubt many 21 yr old's can afford to run HGH year round.HGH isn't going to turn some 21 year old into Ronnie Coleman.There's much more to it than that.

~Pinnacle~

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    For recreational purposes only, I agree it's not worth it.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Still think 21 is too young for AAS but if he's going to do it, AAS is going to give you the most gains. GH is not needed cuz your levels are high right now. You would be throwing money away.

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    I dont know if I am bursting with potential or anything but I did do well in my 1st NPC show this summer. I am going to school to become a RD (registered dietician) so that comes 1st in my life, but I would also like to pursue bodybuilding as seriously as I can while in school. I would agree that I dont NEED it but could it be benifical to achieving my desired goals or would the long term out weigh the short term. That being my health. I appreciate the feed back so far guys. Keep it coming.

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Still think 21 is too young for AAS but if he's going to do it, AAS is going to give you the most gains. GH is not needed cuz your levels are high right now. You would be throwing money away.
    What if he was to get up in the middle of the night after his own natural release and use 2iu ??

There is a very good chance this would not affect his own natural production.

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    i started 4-5ius of gh at 20, its just expensive, honestly, Im very happy im using it, im 22 now and used maddddddddd juice with it

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    maybe if your doin 1-2ius, most 21 year olds produce around 1-1.5 ius naturally. but if your using 4-5ius you will not be throwing your money away, trust me on this, especially with juice....you really just need enough for 8 monthes to a year and you need enought to do atleast 4iu's 5/2

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    If can afford to run somewhat I doses then you would see results. I was blessed being born into a very high middle class family. It maybe able to afford running 6iu's ed which is what I need to see results. But I agree with the others that 30 is best to see what gh can do.

Thread Information