YOUR thoughts on INSULIN.....please

Ive been looking into using slin for the 1st time,ive been using hgh for the past 6 months and have had good results but feel its time to take it a step further......however......before i do id like to hear what you guys think about slin.ANY thoughts,opinions and experiences(good or bad) would be greatly appreciated.

Captain Fantastic is offline Junior Member

slin

read if you use it you can become a diabetic.
    I'm sure there's safe ways and everything, this is one of the hardest AR substances to research and understand because of the possibility of death and becoming a diabetic. I know you need to buy a blood tester of some sort and keep yourself monitored while taking it, just don't know if I want to take that plunge. figure if AAS, LR3 and HGH not enough then somethings wrong. I also read that pre-existing pre-cancerous or cancerous cells have like 6 times more insulin receptors than normal cells and this will accelerate cancer. sounds like more acceleration than you get from LR3, AAS, etc..

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Just make sure you do your research on how to use it and if you are not sure how to measure it then make sure you ask someone. then its pretty easy from there, dont let people scare you, its not that easy to die unless you are a complete moron and if so then you should not be using anything. so bro just do your research then ask questions, we are here to answer them. start with slin pin (1/2cc preferably) and how exactly to measure it. thats half your worries. then make sure you know your carbs, how much grams per iu. and the timing. good luck.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    diet brother... don't pay attention to it and poof, you're the poppinfresh doughboy... i got uberfat in like a week and a half.

oh yeah, it was humulin r, not log.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    slin is a great drug for bodybuilding

and the most dangerous by far

do a lot of research on this before you take because you can die

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i think its a relatively safe drug if your educated enough.it all comes down to measure the right amount(easy) and to have a good diet plan for as long as the slin is active.do a serach for it cause gear has layed down a perfectly post slin shot diet plan more then once.if you stick to pwo only and cycle it for 4 weeks on/4 weeks off you should be perfectly fine.i was very nervous when i first started it but after a few shots and some light cases of hypo you get the feel for it.

-rodge

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i think its a relatively safe drug if your educated enough.it all comes down to measure the right amount(easy) and to have a good diet plan for as long as the slin is active.do a serach for it cause gear has layed down a perfectly post slin shot diet plan more then once.if you stick to pwo only and cycle it for 4 weeks on/4 weeks off you should be perfectly fine.i was very nervous when i first started it but after a few shots and some light cases of hypo you get the feel for it.

-rodge
    ditto... I must add..i love the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.

-rodge
    Thanks for the advice.

When have you used it?(with aas,pct or whilst cutting) and what results did you see?

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    Thanks for the advice.

When have you used it?(with aas,pct or whilst cutting) and what results did you see?
    I've used in all three of the above-mentioned conditions...now i just use it on it's own.

I personally find i respond better to slin than to aas...as it takes me forever to recover from a cycle of aas...so i do slin mini-cycles now. 4 on/ 6 off.

My strength goes up on slin...and strength gains are maintainable.

I used it this year while cutting...for the first time. I maintained almost all of my strength even as my bodyweight descended...thus maintaining a lot more lean mass than i usually would've. And the addition of slin to my cycles seemed to've brought about a change in my musculature... My muscles seems more mature.

The gains i've made in muscle size...tho not humoungous...have been easily maintainable. Slin's my compound of choice...Can't wait to toss IGF-1 LR3 in the mix.

~Nark

Thanx Nark.
    Im going to do some more research before i decide,so many people say leave it alone though,im sure its all down to post shot carb intake,if you dont have enough then your in danger and if too many are consumed then they may be stored as fat,correct?

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    Thanx Nark.
    Im going to do some more research before i decide,so many people say leave it alone though,im sure its all down to post shot carb intake,if you dont have enough then your in danger and if too many are consumed then they may be stored as fat,correct?
    Correct...though i feel sides are easily avoidable.

Get in the research...it isn't a compound to be taken lightly...

Thread Information