Thread: Igh-1

Brianna is offline Junior Member

Igh-1

I want to start a cycle with IGF and want some advice from people whom have taken it and what to stack it with? How long etc...
    THanks

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if its your first run with igf then stick to igf only to get the feel for it and see what it does for you. but before you start read up on it.

-rodge

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianna
    I want to start a cycle with IGF and want some advice from people whom have taken it and what to stack it with? How long etc...
    THanks
    What to stack it with?This opens open a large door for debate.You'll hear several opinions on this.
    I could play it safe and say run it by itself to see how you react ect.That's a good,safe,logical answer.But I'll opt for the devils advocate type role here and suggest running it with TEST to get synergy that's created when combining these 2 properties.Adding HGH to this combo would be even more beneficial.But to keep it in more simplistic form,Test/IGF will work extremely well.
    IMO 50 mcgs is a good starting dose.I wasn't impressed at all with 40 mcgs my first run with it.

~Pinnacle~

i agree on the synery but for the first time just stick to igf only then for the second run...ehm...igf at 70mcg,hgh at 4iu,t3, and test at 2500mg ew and some slin here and there. ehhh...wait thats my upcoming,get ready for the next contest cycle .and that for 12 months

can't wait

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    ..igf at 70mcg,hgh at 4iu,t3, and test at 2500mg ew and some slin here and there.

-rodge
    That's what I'm talking about!!

WARNING:CHILDREN DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!!!

~Pinnacle~

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    i agree on the synery but for the first time just stick to igf only then for the second run...ehm...igf at 70mcg,hgh at 4iu,t3, and test at 2500mg ew and some slin here and there. ehhh...wait thats my upcoming,get ready for the next contest cycle .and that for 12 months

can't wait

-rodge
    Looks like a summer cutting cycle.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Rodge is developing a sense of humor. Must be feeling better.

limpdin is offline Junior Member

can't wait

-rodge
    No wonder Rodge has no hair!

Just kidding Rodge. I appreciate all your input on IGF. You have helped me alot!

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    I did that cycle when I was 15 , hehehe

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

can't wait

-rodge
    2.5 grams of test....Rodgey! WoW.....You may impress Pinnacle and his 200mg ed drol habit.

You're going to be freaky....

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    What to stack it with?This opens open a large door for debate.You'll hear several opinions on this.
    I could play it safe and say run it by itself to see how you react ect.That's a good,safe,logical answer.But I'll opt for the devils advocate type role here and suggest running it with TEST to get synergy that's created when combining these 2 properties.Adding HGH to this combo would be even more beneficial.But to keep it in more simplistic form,Test/IGF will work extremely well.
    IMO 50 mcgs is a good starting dose.I wasn't impressed at all with 40 mcgs my first run with it.

~Pinnacle~
    You are the

can't wait

-rodge
    Hey Rodge..

I have a question.Are you planning on running the Test @ 2.5 g's all year?Or reduce the dose and cruise for awhile?The reason I ask is,I've ran a high dose cycle in the past and noticed around week 20 growth sort of fizzled out on me.Of course that didn't deter me any.

~Pinnacle~

at this moment i'm on 1000mg test with 600mg primobolan and i think i will continue this for another 4-6 weeks.then i'm gonna cruise on 250mg test untill january(if i make it,and not start sooner)then on 2500mg test for as long as i feel like it.then def another cruise period before i'm gonna start pre-contest diet/cycle.but it all depends on how i feel and how it goes.hopefully i can start the hgh any time soon but for some reason they(gensci) are'nt responding to my mail.

maybe i'm gonna keep a log from the moment i start the hgh untill the show if i can still find the time for it then.

-rodge

Thread Information