Captainutrition is offline Associate Member

How do you know how much slin to take?

I have been using gear for about 4 years now. Just started adding 6 IU a day of GH along with 10IU of slin post workout. I'm 6'3" 260# around 8-10%bf. How do I know if I have taken too much slin? I want to have maxium results. My fear right know is that I'm not taking enough slin. Is there a formula out there for slin (bodyweight/IU of slin). My goal is to reach 300#. I'm looking for the fasted and safest way to get there.

thanks to all.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainutrition
    I have been using gear for about 4 years now. Just started adding 6 IU a day of GH along with 10IU of slin post workout. I'm 6'3" 260# around 8-10%bf. How do I know if I have taken too much slin? I want to have maxium results. My fear right know is that I'm not taking enough slin. Is there a formula out there for slin (bodyweight/IU of slin). My goal is to reach 300#. I'm looking for the fasted and safest way to get there.

thanks to all.
    Aren't we all

I would go over 10iu, weight has nothing to do with how much slin to take. You should do some more reseach

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Aren't we all

I would go over 10iu, weight has nothing to do with how much slin to take. You should do some more reseach

JohnnyB
    I have been using my own body as reasearch. Thanks for the tid-bit.

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    Only problem though, with slin if you screw up it will kill ya. I hope you have someone around when you are taking it.

Bluerain is offline Female Member
    Know what your doing otherwise you won't be doing anything!!!

Be careful

Blue

I am not crazy. I appreicate the concern, really. I was just looking for a solution to the thoughts that I have. Whats's the most ya'll have heard of people doing. I sometimes will do 8-10IU in the morning and 10IU postworkout.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I am not crazy. I appreicate the concern, really. I was just looking for a solution to the thoughts that I have. Whats's the most ya'll have heard of people doing. I sometimes will do 8-10IU in the morning and 10IU postworkout.
    People use it 2-3x a day, but remember, slin can shuttle glucose to the muscle cells and to adipose tissue as well.

Not trying to belittle you, but asking these types of questions after starting slin, is crazy in my book

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    People use it 2-3x a day, but remember, slin can shuttle glucose to the muscle cells and to adipose tissue as well.

Not trying to belittle you, but asking these types of questions after starting slin, is crazy in my book

JohnnyB

Thanks for the honesty. I would agree. I'll do more R&D......on the computer, not my temple.

jasonbbflex is offline Junior Member

thanks to all.
    Hey buddy, glad to hear you're still going strong. Last time I remember about a year ago you were prepping for a show at around 250. Sounds like you've kept up the weight. Good luck (and happy eating) to 300!

Thread Information