Thread: Hands?????????

Stankeric is offline Associate Member

Question Rodge Please HELP ASAP

OK I am currently about 3-4 months into this growth cycle. For the last two weeks slowly but surely I have been losing feeling in my right hand....falls asleep easy/numb. Mostly happens when I wake up in the middle of the night or sometime it happens random through out the day.

I ran 2iu's/ED for the first months, 3iu's/ED for month 2 and 3 and then about 4 weeks ago went up to 4iu's/ED.

Last night was terrible though I woke up every 10 minutes my hands asleep/numb and hurting SO BAD!! When I got to work this morning my boss said why is your face so swollen and then looked at my hands saying the same thing. So I went and looked in the mirror and sure enough swolled as sh*t.

Currently:
    No AAS since end of July
    205lbs
    6-8%BF
    21yrs old
    6ft 3in

Please help me or give me some advise on what to do!!!!

By the way just checked my BP and it was 144/77 Pulse of 75
    Last edited by Stankeric; 09-08-2005 at 11:54 AM.

Stankeric is offline Associate Member
    Come on guys I really would appreciate some input!?!?!?!?!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Water retention is a side of HGH.I've had it happen once while on a high dose.My ankles swelled up like a pregnant woman.
    IMO your numbness is assosiated with the swelling/bloat in your wrists.You're in your third month of the cycle.That's when all the sides start to show their face.
    Drop your dose back down to 2 iu's and in a few days the symptoms will disappear.

~Pinnacle~

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    really sides don't start to show until 3 months later? I am going to be totally screwed then....

Quote Originally Posted by cubanojoe
    really sides don't start to show until 3 months later? I am going to be totally screwed then....
    2-3 months is normal for any sides you get to start to rear their ugly face.That's when the HGH is starting to really kick in.I've had joint soreness as early as 7 wks in.That's about it tho.

~Pinnacle~

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    You starting correctly at a low dose and worked your way up but probably went to 4IU's to fast. Drop it down to 2IU as Pinnacle said then go back up .5 every few weeks. When this happened to me it took MONTHS after my last injection for the numbness to go away. Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Water retention is a side of HGH.I've had it happen once while on a high dose.My ankles swelled up like a pregnant woman.
    IMO your numbness is assosiated with the swelling/bloat in your wrists.You're in your third month of the cycle.That's when all the sides start to show their face.
    Drop your dose back down to 2 iu's and in a few days the symptoms will disappear.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    You starting correctly at a low dose and worked your way up but probably went to 4IU's to fast. Drop it down to 2IU as Pinnacle said then go back up .5 every few weeks. When this happened to me it took MONTHS after my last injection for the numbness to go away. Good Luck
    Months huh?That must have sucked.

It does seem he got a little over anxious and agrressive with his dose.I did the same as well.Live and learn.

~Pinnacle~

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Same here. First time I went right to 4IU's then 2 weeks later 5IU's and I was hitting 10IU slin too. That was a great first GH and Slin run.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Months huh?That must have sucked.

It does seem he got a little over anxious and agrressive with his dose.I did the same as well.Live and learn.

~Pinnacle~

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    The very same sides happend to me when I up imne to 6ius hands got so numb that I drop back down to 4ius and things was back to normal, so you probably went up too fast bro, try droping back to like 3 ius.

xmutation is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stankeric
    Come on guys I really would appreciate some input!?!?!?!?!
    to the hell with hgh
    what a hype, just crap. imo.

Thread Information