simm is offline Senior Member

What would you use,HGH or IGF?

If money was no object! What choice would you guys take? HGH or IGF? I realise hgh would be taken over prolonged periods and IGF shorter periods of time yet what would cause the least medical problems ie bone growth over many years of cycling? Personal experiences very welcome! As i want the most benefits yet least health complications as i'm 28 and feeling old now I compete mma and need more help towards tendons etc with extra mass/size! I am 6'4 280 lbs and want to hit the magic 300 lb mark cut (Hopefully)

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    You are young and want to get bigger, go with IGF. I'm old and want to live better longer, I take GH.

Lol...Short and sweet..Thanx

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Why not both if $$$ isnt a factor. The two cycled properly together are a nice combo. I would get started with the GH asap to get it going for a bit then cycle IGF on and off. Are you using AAS now or in the near future?

BigGuns...I meant if money was no object what would the 1st choice be..Money is an object for me at moment :-( Hgh or Igf wat would you reccomend for growth but with least health consequences???

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by simm
    BigGuns...I meant if money was no object what would the 1st choice be..Money is an object for me at moment :-( Hgh or Igf wat would you reccomend for growth but with least health consequences???
    With or with out AAS.

BG
    Neither of them are going to give you much growth by themselves, they are the missing link when cycling though.

Sustanon and deca as main cycle

500mg and 300mg respectively

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    For me i would use GH if money was no object, when i first used GH many years ago it transformed my psychic in many ways, the muscle quality was condition was second to nothing and the muscle mass over times and truly unbelievable,

It took me a few times using it t find out what really worked for me IE dosages and time ran but after that Ive never looked back, Ive never really had much sides only benefits the only sides Ive had is the numbness in the hands which was due to me running a high dose and with experience Ive found out how to combat that,

Its also repaired injury's and made the whole look of my body into something what i couldn't just do with AAS, if done correctly it makes you big and ripped but you do have to pay for it.

MARCUS...If i may ask..What kind of dosages were you using and over what period of time,when you started seeing results?? Thanx

MARCUS...If i may ask..What kind of dosages were you using and over what period of time,when you started seeing results?? Thanx
    first couple of times i didnt know how to use it probperly so they were a waste of money and time but results came when i stayed on gh for close to 12 months every month i was on it my condition changed and body just responded to it, during pct it help loads to hold on to size and just gave me the edge to spring board onto another cycle, now i use 10ius daily depends what type of cycling am doing but EOD or 5 on 2off, i even tried with sucess 4 on 4 off with a short burst cycle, tried many dosages but i feel low dose just doesnt do much except slight fat loss unless your using it for pct to maintain,

Thanks alot for that answer! I was thinking of working upto 8-10iu daily / year round whilst on and off cycle,depending on sides!! Thanks

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Yea Marcus thats some good info...i think for the guys who cant afford 6+ months of GH that IGF and maybe MGF will suffice....

BG
    I run 4-5iu's year round and 8-10iu's when on. Had some CTS riding my quad today but went away half through the day. You thinking 5/2 or eod?

I've seen GH help alot of people with their cycles, but honestly I've seen better results in most people with IGF.

sizzlechest is offline Member
    The thing with HGH is that its been around for a while now and people have seen the results. IGf is fairly new and everyone is trying to make a buck selling it so its hard to trust the results you see posted on the net. I dont even know what in all those pre diluted IGF-LR3 bottles, for all you know it could be BW. I guess what im saying is if you are going to do IGF make sure its legit. Try it and then try GH and see which gives you better results. Its even harder to see if they are doing anything if you are cycling AAS. Again Im no expert, just my .02 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlechest
    The thing with HGH is that its been around for a while now and people have seen the results. IGf is fairly new and everyone is trying to make a buck selling it so its hard to trust the results you see posted on the net. I dont even know what in all those pre diluted IGF-LR3 bottles, for all you know it could be BW. I guess what im saying is if you are going to do IGF make sure its legit. Try it and then try GH and see which gives you better results. Its even harder to see if they are doing anything if you are cycling AAS. Again Im no expert, just my .02 cents.
    Ive tried both and had many reports back from BB's who use IGF and GH wins hands down everytime, the transformation that drug does to your body is second to none.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    edit
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-23-2006 at 04:23 PM.

i'm goin 8-10iu 6/7 for 1+ yrs and i'll report back my results then...lol I'll keep you updated!! Thanks for the help!!

BG
    i'm goin 8-10iu 6/7 for 1+ yrs and i'll report back my results then...lol I'll keep you updated!! Thanks for the help!!
    If I were you Ide do some research on long term high dosage GH use, thats when the "bad sides" have a tendency occure.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    If I were you Ide do some research on long term high dosage GH use, thats when the "bad sides" have a tendency occure.
    Yea i have done..I won't be hittin the high doses straight away..Only if i can tolerate them! Thanks

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Start at 3ius and ramp your way up every 2 weeks..

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Ive tried both and had many reports back from BB's who use IGF and GH wins hands down everytime, the transformation that drug does to your body is second to none.
    Ive got to agree here too. Ive done both and the HGH has a more profound effect. The IGF seemed better at first, but when I went off, almost all of the effects I had seen went away.

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Start at 3ius and ramp your way up every 2 weeks..
    Will do and ramp up 1iu per week dependant on sides!

Sorry meant every 2 weeks

Even if money were no object, I'd choose MGF and IGF over GH. I don't want to wait for months to see results, and I've been very happy with the results I've gotten from IGF/MGF (I used GHRP-6 for PCT).

I know absolutely nothing about IGF and how it should be used,so i won't act as tho i know...lol... How should it be stored before using and after first shot? Also what is the best dosing protocol? Thanks

I know absolutely nothing about IGF and how it should be used,so i won't act as tho i know...lol... How should it be stored before using and after first shot? Also what is the best dosing protocol? Thanks
    It should ideally be stored in the refrigerator. Here's one of the current best dosing protocols I know of:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=258434

Thanx for the read Peptides..Answered alot!!!

Thread Information