Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

MR IGF-1 attempted delivery - Is it still good?

One of the few days of the month where I'm at my regional office for training and my MR R3IGF-1 was attempted to be delivered today. I have a notice to pick it up at the post office between 8:30 - 5 and I have to be at my office at 8:30 - 5:30 tomorrow.....God! I can sign the USPS Express notice and have them leave it at my door.

My question is, will the MR IGF-1 still be good sitting overnight at the post office? It suppose to be kind of cool tomorrow (68) and my porch is fully shaded. What to do? I RARELY go into my office too, I'm a field rep. Man, this is frustrating. It's 2mls worth $380.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    One of the few days of the month where I'm at my regional office for training and my MR R3IGF-1 was attempted to be delivered today. I have a notice to pick it up at the post office between 8:30 - 5 and I have to be at my office at 8:30 - 5:30 tomorrow.....God! I can sign the USPS Express notice and have them leave it at my door.

My question is, will the MR IGF-1 still be good sitting overnight at the post office? It suppose to be kind of cool tomorrow (68) and my porch is fully shaded. What to do? I RARELY go into my office too, I'm a field rep. Man, this is frustrating. It's 2mls worth $380.
    It will be fine.They send it in a frozen chill pack.Plus,suspended in the AA keeps it quite stable in room temp conditions for a rather long time.Go fetch it from the PO,or I'll steal it from your porch..LOL..

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    It will be fine.They send it in a frozen chill pack.Plus,suspended in the AA keeps it quite stable in room temp conditions for a rather long time.Go fetch it from the PO,or I'll steal it from your porch..LOL..

~Pinnacle~

I know, I thought about you after posting this. You would probably run down the street while opening the envelope. Then you would have your insulin needles all ready in your running car.

I just emailed my sales manager telling him I have to bring my kid to school in the morning so I'll be a hour late. Which I do when I have him but I don't have him this evening. Ughhhh, gotta do what I gotta do..... I live close to the PO so I'll go get it at 8:30 then run it back to my house and shove it in the fridge then head up to work. Hopefully there isn't a bunch of senior citizens at the PO all lined up in the morning....This sux.

You would probably run down the street while opening the envelope. Then you would have your insulin needles all ready in your running car.
    You're dam right I would.

On another note.It's a rather large box with peanuts and chill packs.You'll be surprised how big the box is for such a little 10 ml bottle.

~Pinnacle~

kaorialfred is offline Member
    yeah I was suprised too, when it came but mine were in the chillpak in an envelope. It was all good though.

How soon do you start noticing effects from IGF? I'm thinking pretty soon from what I've read. I'm not going to start until next week cuz I'm still waiting on the test prop to get here. I could start with the the tbol I have left? 40mgs day.

Damn manager didn't like that but he said it was ok. But I don't think it's a good idea so I told him I will be there ontime and bring my kid back tonight. My job and career is more important than gear...I'm sure it'll be fine...MR emailed me back and said it's ok.

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    I love that guy those icepacks do wonders, its good mine sat out for 24 hrs

Quote Originally Posted by HumanPerfection1
    I love that guy those icepacks do wonders, its good mine sat out for 24 hrs
    Yeah, Lee is a cool cat. Did he pack it in a large box with popcorn styro like Pinnacle's delivery?

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    not too large, it was only 2 1cc' bottles, that shit made me maddddddddd tired about 30min to an hour after injecting, i shoot it im with a slin pin in the tricept

Quote Originally Posted by HumanPerfection1
    not too large, it was only 2 1cc' bottles, that shit made me maddddddddd tired about 30min to an hour after injecting, i shoot it im with a slin pin in the tricept
    You're not consuming enough carbs before your shot.That's what will happen.

~Pinnacle~

You're not consuming enough carbs before your shot.That's what will happen.

~Pinnacle~
    So that means you don't have enough insulin to shuttle nutrients so the IGF-1 is trying to mimic insulin so it makes your tired? I'm just guessing here as you can see.....Besides the dex spiking your insulin, don't the carbs load into your muscle as replenished glycogen during the process? So I'm assuming you get some kind of PWO pump from the IGF-1 induced carb load assisted by insulin?

80 grams of dextrose with PWO protein shake? School me teach....I need to get my affairs in order. I know my hunger is going to increase....
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-09-2005 at 01:33 AM.

"don't the carbs load into your muscle as replenished glycogen during the process?"Yes

"So I'm assuming you get some kind of PWO pump from the IGF-1 induced carb load assisted by insulin ?" I get a full,pumplike feeling.I also noticed that the muscle I inject gets very full.Possibly more IGF concentrations in that muscle causes this?

"80 grams of dextrose with PWO protein shake?"That can vary from person to person.I use 80g dextrose/23g whey,23g casien/10g creatine.This formula works real well for me.

~Pinnacle~

"don't the carbs load into your muscle as replenished glycogen during the process?"Yes

"So I'm assuming you get some kind of PWO pump from the IGF-1 induced carb load assisted by insulin ?" I get a full,pumplike feeling.I also noticed that the muscle I inject gets very full.Possibly more IGF concentrations in that muscle causes this?

"80 grams of dextrose with PWO protein shake?"That can vary from person to person.I use 80g dextrose/23g whey,23g casien/10g creatine.This formula works real well for me.

~Pinnacle~
    I finally got my 2mls of MR IGF-1 today. When I opened up the styro that cold pack was unfrozen and not very cool. Lee said it would be ok at room temp for awhile. What you think?

What does the casien do for you? I have whey, dex and creatine. I'll just mix all those together with water.

They forgot to pack my slin needles with my t3, BW, AA water, etc. so I stopped by the drug store and got these:

1/2 cc, 30 gauge X 5/16" length.

Is the needle too short? I got the 1/2 cc so I can measure the mcgs easier like you said.

I finally got my 2mls of MR IGF-1 today. When I opened up the styro that cold pack was unfrozen and not very cool. Lee said it would be ok at room temp for awhile. What you think?

What does the casien do for you? I have whey, dex and creatine. I'll just mix all those together with water.

They forgot to pack my slin needles with my t3, BW, AA water, etc. so I stopped by the drug store and got these:

1/2 cc, 30 gauge X 5/16" length.

Is the needle too short? I got the 1/2 cc so I can measure the mcgs easier like you said.
    That's a 1/4" needle.Should be fine for hitting the Bi's tho.Delts as well.

Casein is a little slower absorbtion. I like to mix that with whey,so after the whey passes through you,you'll still have amino's trickling in your blood stream.I saw a few studies years back that showed how effective this was,so I've been doing it ever since.Makes sense since whey passes through your system in less than an hour.

~Pinnacle~

Casein is a little slower absorbtion. I like to mix that with whey,so after the whey passes through you,you'll still have amino's trickling in your blood stream.I saw a few studies years back that showed how effective this was,so I've been doing it ever since.Makes sense since whey passes through your system in less than an hour.

~Pinnacle~
    Wouldn't you want to consume a little more whey PWO? Maybe 35-40 grams with everything else?

~Pinnacle~
    1iu = 10mcgs?

1iu = 10mcgs?
    Pull back to 5 and that is 50 mcgs..... one tick would be 10 mcgs.On a 1cc slin pin,one tick would be 20 mcgs.

~Pinnacle~
    Last edited by Pinnacle; 09-10-2005 at 07:59 AM.

Thread Information