notus is offline Member

Worried about MR delivery!

I ordered 4 bottles IGf from MR they recieved my money order on the 6th but I haven't heard anything from them. How long does it normally take when ordering with a money order? I am starting to get concerned.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by notus
    I ordered 4 bottles IGf from MR they recieved my money order on the 6th but I haven't heard anything from them. How long does it normally take when ordering with a money order? I am starting to get concerned.
    When your money orders clear the bank,then they'll send the package to you.It clearly states that on thier site.Using a CC would have been much faster.
    You have nothing to worry about.You'll get your stuff.

~Pinnacle~

notus is offline Member
    Thanks Pinnacle.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    MR and Lee are beyond legit, don't worry. I just received my 2 bottles yesterday and it was packed in a styro mini cooler with a gel ice pack.

If you didn't know, you can pay with your credit card now off the website. It'll save you a few days and the cost of a money order + the shipping fee to get it to them. That's what I did. Everything is legal with research chemicals so you have nothing to worry about.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I paid with a CC last week and haven't recieved any replies from 2 emails....but i'm not worried. They're just busy.

Just polietly email Lee and he'll respond. He's a good guy. I ordered mine with my cc last Mon and I got it on Thu via USPS Express. I actually just got it yesterday cuz I wasn't at home Thu. MR always gets A+ ratings from what I've read. If Pinnacle uses it, it must be hard core....

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    they could be busy or away, just email them again

notus is offline Member
    Thanks Guys. I emailed him and got a reply last night. I would of used a cc but I was using an account that I havent used in over a year and my cc/debit was expired. Anyway it will be here Tues!

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Just polietly email Lee and he'll respond. He's a good guy. I ordered mine with my cc last Mon and I got it on Thu via USPS Express. I actually just got it yesterday cuz I wasn't at home Thu. MR always gets A+ ratings from what I've read. If Pinnacle uses it, it must be hard core....
    Wish mine got here that fast. Been waiting a week and can't even get an order confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Wish mine got here that fast. Been waiting a week and can't even get an order confirmation.
    Email Lee back with your cc receipt and order #. I'm sure you did that already but you never know? I'm sure he gets a ton of emails and inquiries so put something in the subject line like ***PAID order - HELP*** or something like that. I know when I look thru my work inbox I miss a lot of things that don't stand out to me.

notus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Email him. It helped for me.

reveremuscle is offline Associate Member
    Got mine in 3. Ordered last saturday, got it by wed.

Thread Information