dtalon is offline New Member

reconstituting ifg1

I have searched looking for a good way to reconstitute and measure my igf1 with bacterialistic water and have not gottin a solid answer. What is the best way u guys think i should do this. Draw the bacterialistic water out then the igf1 or first the igf1 then the water. And so 1 tick on the needle is how many mcgs? Sorry im new to this stuff and just want to get a clear answer before i mess with it. thanks.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by dtalon
    I have searched looking for a good way to reconstitute and measure my igf1 with bacterialistic water and have not gottin a solid answer. What is the best way u guys think i should do this. Draw the bacterialistic water out then the igf1 or first the igf1 then the water. And so 1 tick on the needle is how many mcgs? Sorry im new to this stuff and just want to get a clear answer before i mess with it. thanks.
    To reconstitute you need 1ml of BA.Add that to the 1mg of IGF and swirl very gently.Then keep in the refridgerator.
    The best/or easiest way to shoot IGF is with the air bubble method.After you draw up the desired amount of IGF,point the pin towards the ceiling and draw 2 ticks of air in the barrel.Reverse the syringe and tap on the barrel til the air bubble is next to the plunger,and fire away.

1 tick on a 1cc slin pin is 20 mcgs.
    1 tick on a 1/2cc slin pin is 10 mgs.

~Pinnacle~

dtalon is offline New Member
    u don't think i should mix it with bacterialistic water after i draw out the igf? I heard that if u just shoot it straight with the ba it can eat away at ur muscle a little bit and also that its very painful?

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    BW water will not get rid of the sting at all. But if you want to load BW then do it first before loading the IGF, that way the BW will push all of the igf out of the needle.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    To reconstitute you need 1ml of BA.Add that to the 1mg of IGF and swirl very gently.Then keep in the refridgerator.
    The best/or easiest way to shoot IGF is with the air bubble method.After you draw up the desired amount of IGF,point the pin towards the ceiling and draw 2 ticks of air in the barrel.Reverse the syringe and tap on the barrel til the air bubble is next to the plunger,and fire away.

1 tick on a 1cc slin pin is 20 mcgs.
    1 tick on a 1/2cc slin pin is 10 mgs.

~Pinnacle~
    Is the air bubble method preferred so you get all of the special sauce in ya? I should do it that way cuz you can lose 5-10mcgs with such a small amount. That's good advice, I'm going to do it that way from now on...

Thread Information