leaguer.com is offline New Member

Human Growth Hormone Advice

am 19 years ols and play a high standard of rugby league. the current craze seems to be growth hormone ! so i got a batch. 6 weeks of chinese growth hormone and 4 weeks of genotropin (thinks it british opr something)! are these any good and am i too young for growth?
    any advice would be very much appreciated!
    cheers guys!

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    It sounds like you know jack shit about what you are doing bro, start going to the search enging and type in HGH. You dont even know what you are going to take and you orderd it already? NOT GOOD.. I would have to say you are too young for HGH but thats me.

Titan1 is offline Member
    Yes you are way to young for Gh , gh gives best effect on older guys over 30 i would say even 35+ your body is producing enough but you are to young for steroids also why hurry slow down and you need to take gh for 5-6months minimum to see some results and you didnt say what do you expect from gh if you think that gh is a massbuilder boy will you get disapointed no forgett it wait at least a couple of years before you use anything and do alot of reaserch

Jerzey is offline Member
    You are too young. Do a search in this forum for some studies to read and you will see what we are all saying...

Britguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by leaguer.com
    am 19 years ols and play a high standard of rugby league. the current craze seems to be growth hormone ! so i got a batch. 6 weeks of chinese growth hormone and 4 weeks of genotropin (thinks it british opr something)! are these any good and am i too young for growth?
    cheers guys!
    its not the fact your too young (which you are) its the fact that unless you respond to it instantly you haven't got anywhere near enough, 6 months worth at least IMO of using it to get good reults, plus i thought rugby league players would want to bulk up and increase speed and strength? gh isn't best for that, you should be able to stay lean with all the cardio you do and diet

Your to young and you havnt got enough HGH anyway, 6-12 months minimum required in my experience.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    How is it you have 6weeks worth and 4 weeks worth? At what dosage, or is this just a guess?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    You don't even get an effect until 2-3 months in when you're liver finlly starts releasing higher levels of IGF-1. So 10 weeks would be wasting your money for sure. If you have to do this and you're going to do this, do AAS (test?) only and take aminos with high protein. That will give you everything you need and more.

solid snake is offline Junior Member
    cheers guys!

sorry bro you proberbly dont want to hear this from everyone but its true your way too young for gh. im only 20 and im on hormone replacement theropy (HRT) and after my blood and urine tests came back indacating low gh levels my hrt doc wrote me a script for a very very LOOOOOOWWWW dose 0.33iu/day

you might wana try hrt aswell who knows you might also have a defiancy like me but its very unlikly

all the best bro

p.s look on the bright side your wallets gona be a little less empty like a few thousand dollars!!!

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    IGF would be btter suited for you over HGH

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    i started hgh at 20, im 22 now hopefully ill have my procard with-in the next year we'll see. so dont worry about the age.

my questions are.
    previous cycle expience
    what do you hope to gain
    with juice or without and why
    are you gonna use it for 5/2 or 6/1 or 7 days on
    for how long
    how many ius

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    cheers guys!

if the craze was crack would you buy that, i agree with everyone about doing some research in the meanwhile i'll use it and tell if how i like it

Thread Information