toiletcake is offline New Member

Hgh and hairloss

Can hgh accelerate hairloss? I know that I have read that it only helps the hair but has anyone seen an increase in hairloss while on it?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    mine grows like crazy...

head, back, arms, chest, legs...

nope never heard that..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toiletcake
    Can hgh accelerate hairloss? I know that I have read that it only helps the hair but has anyone seen an increase in hairloss while on it?
    If you're predispostioned to lose hair you will lose it with androgens. Are you taking test, tren , winny, dbol , drol, etc with GH? You will lose hair with AAS not GH. I would recommend test while taking finastride if you're worried about hairloss. You're concerned about DHT and AAS that converts into DHT.

Yes, I took test for 9 weeks at 200mgs. I have been on Avodart for 2 years so I thought it would be safe. Now I feel like im shedding, this sucks. Hairs on the pillow and sink. Scalp looks thinner.

Yes, I took test for 9 weeks at 200mgs. I have been on Avodart for 2 years so I thought it would be safe. Now I feel like im shedding, this sucks. Hairs on the pillow and sink. Scalp looks thinner.
    Try finastride now since you've been on avodart for so long. I'm thinking about switching to avodart since I've been on finastride for 1.5 years. Please PM me with a good avodart source since I'm in the US. It seems more available in europe. I had a hair transplant 1.5 years ago so hairloss is very important to me. I've been through it all bro, trust me.

I get it with a prescription.

http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/

I was on Propecia from 98-02 then Avodart. So is it accurate to think that even though Im on the Avodart I will loose hair on even the smallest dosage of Test?

By the way who did your procedure? How much did it cost?

Still shedding, it must be the hgh. Any ideas... Is this possible.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Still shedding, it must be the hgh. Any ideas... Is this possible.
    GH can not cause hairloss!

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Toiletcake, I've never heard of anyone losing hair on GH. I can't give you personal experience since I shave my head. I can tell you that if I let my hair grow out for a week or so most of the gray is gone. This has almost made me want to grow it out again but it's to much of a pain.

Anyway, if anything, GH will promote hair growth. It's the test not the GH.

Hope this helps.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Try finastride now since you've been on avodart for so long. I'm thinking about switching to avodart since I've been on finastride for 1.5 years. Please PM me with a good avodart source since I'm in the US. It seems more available in europe. I had a hair transplant 1.5 years ago so hairloss is very important to me. I've been through it all bro, trust me.
    Avodart=dutasteride=ARR's dutasteride

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Avodart=dutasteride=ARR's dutasteride
    Yes, you are correct.

I get it with a prescription.

http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/

I was on Propecia from 98-02 then Avodart. So is it accurate to think that even though Im on the Avodart I will loose hair on even the smallest dosage of Test?

By the way who did your procedure? How much did it cost?

I dunno...I lose more hair on prohormones and HCG than test. Serious. I can do 750mgs - 1g of test each week and not lose any hair with about 2.5mgs finastride ed. I take some andro and my hair starts shedding. It seems it's your own DHT that really attacks the follicles. It all depends on how your genes are for MPB. If you are going to lose your hair no matter what, 5-ar inhibitors like fina & dut will only slow down the process. You will eventually need a transplant to regain your hairline. That's my assessment.

Hasson & Wong in Vancouver, Canada did my surgery. My hairline looks awesome, trust me. I tell people I had it done and they don't believe me. I have to pull the hair up on the back of my head to show them the donor scar which is like a pencil line. It's hard to see. It cost me right under 10K but it was well worth it to me. This is a permanent lifetime change that you keep. Now I can take a shower and get ready in 15 minutes. It's very nice and my hair always looks good. I love it!
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 01-01-2006 at 09:48 PM.

Here's a profile pic. My hair was cut pretty short in this one. But My frontal hairline was brought back and the crown of my head was filled in. 2,872 grafts total using the FUE technique, dense packing. Grafts behind the frontal hairline have 2-5 hairs per FUE graft. So it's more like 7K or more total hairs. It looks perfect, trust me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hgh and hairloss-sj-rt_bi.jpg  
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 01-01-2006 at 09:56 PM.

Seattle,

Thanks for the information. Your hair looks great. Did you shed alot after the procedure? I am sure it was ruff for the first few months. I just dont get it b/c I have been off the test which was only 200mgs per week for 9 weeks since sept 12th. When I wash or style my hair theres always hairs in my hand. Just pisses me off. I thought the effects of test would be gone by now.

Yeah but I didn't shed too much. I just shaved everything off and let it grow back. It doesn't take long. You really don't see new hair growth until 4-6 months. You pretty much have full growth in at 1 year. In fact I noticed even more growth last summer in the middle of a cycle. It's a very positive thing to look forward to as you know your hair is coming back. It's well worth the wait cause it's yours for life. Just save some $ or get financing and go do it. It's one of those things in life that you find reasons to put it off. I just about did but my ex talked me into going thru with it. It's great, I love my hair again. Now I twist it and piece it out when going out on the weekends. Sometimes it looks pretty wicked. It's nice having multiple options with my hair again.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Seattle,

Thanks for the information. Your hair looks great. Did you shed alot after the procedure? I am sure it was ruff for the first few months. I just dont get it b/c I have been off the test which was only 200mgs per week for 9 weeks since sept 12th. When I wash or style my hair theres always hairs in my hand. Just pisses me off. I thought the effects of test would be gone by now.
    i also lost a bit of hair on test and it didnt start until about 2-3 months after cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    i also lost a bit of hair on test and it didnt start until about 2-3 months after cycle.
    Also sup in Saw Palmetto as well. Take MSM for hair quality, it works great.

Thread Information