Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

Splitting headache (hypo?) after MR R3IGF-1

Ok, I did my first 50mcg shot of MR R3IGF-1 yesterday PWO. I first drank my 40g whey shake with 75g dextrose 15 mins before shot. I ate a solid protein meal (NY steak) with vegs a hour later. I drank 22g whey a few hours later before bed.

I woke up last night with a splitting headache. I assumed I was hypo so I went downstairs and ate a handful of red grapes. 15 mins or so later I felt fine. Was this the right thing to do or what am I doing wrong with my PWO carbs? Am I not stimulating enough insulin ?

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    How long after the shot did you think you felt hypo? By your post it would seem to be 8 to 10 hours later.

Quote Originally Posted by cubanojoe
    How long after the shot did you think you felt hypo? By your post it would seem to be 8 to 10 hours later.
    Probably 11-12 hours later....? It was actually around 6AM this morning. I actually slept in until 11AM. I didn't get much sleep last week so I've been catching up this weekend.

I also took a melatonin tab before bed too.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-11-2005 at 02:52 PM.

I have been pretty tired all day even though I got plenty of sleep last night. I see it's making my lethargic like some people have reported. This has to be diet related? I want to increase my carbs but I don't want to store fat. What should I do. I'm about to drink a whey shake with 25g dex. I'm eating carrot sticks right now.

the hypo thing could just be in your mind as that was a long time after the shot. As for being tired, carbs will help but just don't take them to close to bed.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    the hypo thing could just be in your mind as that was a long time after the shot. As for being tired, carbs will help but just don't take them to close to bed.
    I'm pretty sure he trains PM.So a small bowl of oats before bed will do him more good than harm.That will help with AM lathargy.

~Pinnacle~

I train in the PM also. I take a protien drink before bed. If I wake up at night I will take another one and in the morning I eat my oatmeal

He was worried about taking in to many carbs

I train in the PM also. I take a protien drink before bed. If I wake up at night I will take another one and in the morning I eat my oatmeal

He was worried about taking in to many carbs
    You running IGF right now joe?

On another note.You don't get up an piss in the middle of the night?You must have superman kidneys.I'm up 2-3 times squirting like a race horse.

That small bowl of oats won't get him fat.It's pretty tough to put on fat with IGF.Unless he's at Crispy Creme everyday.If he keeps his carbs at AM breakfast,PM PWO and some oats later on.He'll loose BF most certainly.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You running IGF right now joe?

On another note.You don't get up an piss in the middle of the night?You must have superman kidneys.I'm up 2-3 times squirting like a race horse.

That small bowl of oats won't get him fat.It's pretty tough to put on fat with IGF.Unless he's at Crispy Creme everyday.If he keeps his carbs at AM breakfast,PM PWO and some oats later on.He'll loose BF most certainly.

~Pinnacle~
    Do you prefer basic Quaker Oats? I'm sure those quick oats are bad... Yeah, I need incorporate oats back into my complex carbs. I've been all brown rice and vegs over the last 6 months.

Pinnacle - I was just up at the local video store tonight with my kid. I saw this little girl I use to go to highschool with years ago. It's funny cause she kept looking at me when I came in. I looked at her and said Theresa? Talked for a sec and she asked me where I work out. Told her Pure Fitness and she said she wants to work out there. I said cool, come down. But she's married with 2 kids but she still looks hot. I think she was pretty suprised at how I look now compared to maybe 15 years ago, the last time I saw her. I don't even think about it but I guess it is kind of a shocker when you haven't seen somebody in awhile? Funny though.....
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-11-2005 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Do you prefer basic Quaker Oats? I'm sure those quick oats are bad... Yeah, I need incorporate oats back into my complex carbs. I've been all brown rice and vegs over the last 6 months.

Pinnacle - I was just up at the local video store tonight with my kid. I saw this little girl I use to go to highschool with years ago. It's funny cause she kept looking at me when I came in. I looked at her and said Theresa? Talked for a sec and she asked me where I work out. Told her Pure Fitness and she said she wants to work out there. I said cool, come down. But she's married with 2 kids but she still looks hot. I think she was pretty suprised at how I look now compared to maybe 15 years ago, the last time I saw her. I don't even think about it but I guess it is kind of a shocker when you haven't seen somebody in awhile? Funny though.....
    Yes..the old fashion oats are best.I've been on the brown rice kick before also.I used to put it in my scrambled eggwhites.

And for that girl you saw.Married means nothing in this day and age.Bang the Chrome right off her bumper.

~Pinnacle~

Yes..the old fashion oats are best.I've been on the brown rice kick before also.I used to put it in my scrambled eggwhites.

And for that girl you saw.Married means nothing in this day and age.Bang the Chrome right off her bumper.

~Pinnacle~

Ooops, I did it again..... I just shot all 50mcgs into my left bi using Pinnacle's air bubble method.... This is a non workout day so I think I would like to keep my shots going in the evening....I usually do work out in the later evening. I'm going to eat brown rice and some brocolli before I go to bed. I don't want to wake up feeling like my head is going to pop again....

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Ooops, I did it again..... I just shot all 50mcgs into my left bi using Pinnacle's air bubble method.... This is a non workout day so I think I would like to keep my shots going in the evening....I usually do work out in the later evening. I'm going to eat brown rice and some brocolli before I go to bed. I don't want to wake up feeling like my head is going to pop again....
    yeah the simple carb up before bed should work fine. If not have some OJ ready to go in the morning...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    yeah the simple carb up before bed should work fine. If not have some OJ ready to go in the morning...
    Yeah, good call on the OJ. I was just going in the kitchen to mix up some frozen stuff....

Would drinking a 6-8oz glass of red wine in the evening be bad while on lr3?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    define "bad"

define "bad"
    I know it's heart healthy to have a glass of red wine daily. I was wondering about the type of carb and could lr3 modulate it's influence on insulin ?

Aren't you running an oral right now?

~Pinnacle~

limpdin is offline Junior Member

I just ordered Muscle Milk & Oats (Cytosport) off the ASN website.
    Looks like a good idea...hopefully they don't taste like shit!

Aren't you running an oral right now?

~Pinnacle~
    Yeah, but I have about 5 days left on tbol 40mgs....... I know, no drinkie with pills.....

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, but I have about 5 days left on tbol 40mgs....... I know, no drinkie with pills.....
    and you didnt do anything of that last weekend in Vegas right????

Quote Originally Posted by limpdin
    I just ordered Muscle Milk & Oats (Cytosport) off the ASN website.
    Looks like a good idea...hopefully they don't taste like shit!
    let me know what you think of them, I saw them on another site, but decided against them for the time being b/c they didnt have a lot of good reveiws about their taste.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    and you didnt do anything of that last weekend in Vegas right????

Shhhh, don't tell anybody.....You called me on the phone and you were encouraging me...So you are to blame as well....

let me know what you think of them, I saw them on another site, but decided against them for the time being b/c they didnt have a lot of good reveiws about their taste.
    Muscle Milk taste awesome. Probably the best tasking whey on the market? Mix it with milk and it's like a milk shake.

xmutation is offline Junior Member
    old fashion oats are no simple carbs,they are complex carbs,..so.
    learn nutrition, first, sir.

Muscle Milk taste awesome. Probably the best tasking whey on the market? Mix it with milk and it's like a milk shake.
    yeah I know muscle milk rocks!! I have some at home too. Wonder how it will taste with oats??

Shhhh, don't tell anybody.....You called me on the phone and you were encouraging me...So you are to blame as well....
    I would NEVER encourgate that, esp in Vegas!!!!!!!!!

I didn't get much sleep last night (maybe 4 hours) and I feel great today. Great sense of well being I suppose? Probably BS in my head after only 2 shots...

I would NEVER encourgate that, esp in Vegas!!!!!!!!!
    Did that hot bikini girl friend of yours end up going to Vegas that weekend? We hit Oakenfold Sat night then slid over to Drais.... My buddy kept playing the "Cody from Baywatch" scam and people were buying it.... We get VIP at Rain and Ghost Bar every time...funny cuz I don't think he even looks like that guy....

Did that hot bikini girl friend of yours end up going to Vegas that weekend? We hit Oakenfold Sat night then slid over to Drais.... My buddy kept playing the "Cody from Baywatch" scam and people were buying it.... We get VIP at Rain and Ghost Bar every time...funny cuz I don't think he even looks like that guy....

that bikini chick Ashlee lives in Vegas and can usually be found at the Hard Rock or Palms pool on weekends. Its amazing the dumbass lines people will believe in Vegas!!

that bikini chick Ashlee lives in Vegas and can usually be found at the Hard Rock or Palms pool on weekends. Its amazing the dumbass lines people will believe in Vegas!!
    Yeah, they create a big cluster fu<K mob in front of Pure every night to make people even more desperate to pay those guys just to get to the door to pay again.

Did I tell you about the head bartender at Pure. Dude gave my ID and cc to some dude from NY on accident. He didn't even look like me. He chased the guy down in the club and gave me free drinks all night. That's why I puked the next day...You called me right after I blew chunks in the bathroom. I got my ID/cc back and he gave me his business card for next time I'm down.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-12-2005 at 06:50 PM.

Yeah, they create a big cluster fu<K mob in front of Pure every night to make people even more desperate to pay those guys just to get to the door to pay again.

Did I tell you about the head bartender at Pure. Dude gave my ID and cc to some dude from NY on accident. He didn't even look like me. He chased the guy down in the club and gave me free drinks all night. That's why I puked the next day...You called me right after I blew chunks in the bathroom. I got my ID/cc back and he gave me his business card for next time I'm down.
    u can never have too many hook ups in that town!!! Yeah that mob trying to get into Pure is crazy, its a great feeling to walk past all that crap and right into the club meanwhile, all the jackasses in line look all pissed at you!!

I did my 3rd shot last night. My tris were pretty pumped to where they almost felt like they were cramping up last night after push downs and extensions. I've been shooting 50mcgs into each bi. I'm sure I drink enough water too, I pee like every hour. I've only had 2 total shots of MR IGF-1 before last night's w/o. I can only imagine what this is going to be like by the end of the week? I haven't even got my prop yet, it should be here today or tomorrow. I'm at the end of my tbol cycle, 40mgs. Pinnacle must be snickering in the demon's lair? Am I altering my genetics with the devil's serum? Hmmmmm, me likes......

I got my 10lb bag of dex and creatine today. So no more hypo problems.....

reveremuscle is offline Associate Member
    The hypo sucked, had the same problem.

My bi pumps were great last night. People in my gym probably think I'm egotistical since I kept lookin the mirror after each set?

I just started to notice that the vein that runs down the top of each bi is becoming more vascular. Hopefully this gets even better so I always have that pumped looked....Daddy likes.......

Thread Information