Thread: newbie at hgh

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

newbie at hgh

right 1st off im not new to aas by any means but for hgh i am,i have done research and have decided to do a course next year consistin of as follows,all constructive and flames appreciated,i do not offend easily!
    7 months hgh 4ius 5days on 2 off
    was goin to start aas at the start of the 3 rd month for 16 weeks which will mean 1 month still of hgh afterwards?would this be benifical to my recovery off the roids?obviously with correct pct also.
    the course of gear at the mo will consist of
    1g test weekly 1-16
    3-400 mg tren enth 1-12(or longer if i can handle the sides)
    50mg var ed
    pct 14 days after test

any comments greatly appreciated!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    right 1st off im not new to aas by any means but for hgh i am,i have done research and have decided to do a course next year consistin of as follows,all constructive and flames appreciated,i do not offend easily!
    7 months hgh 4ius 5days on 2 off
    was goin to start aas at the start of the 3 rd month for 16 weeks which will mean 1 month still of hgh afterwards?would this be benifical to my recovery off the roids?obviously with correct pct also.
    the course of gear at the mo will consist of
    1g test weekly 1-16
    3-400 mg tren enth 1-12(or longer if i can handle the sides)
    50mg var ed
    pct 14 days after test

any comments greatly appreciated!
    Looks good, you should see great results at month 3 when adding in AAS with your liver putting out high levels of IGF-1. I would not do 5/2 if you can. I would almost lower your ius and shoot ed to keep blood levels even. I think you could do 3ius ed for about the same amount of time?

Let's get some advice from Rodge, Pinnacle or Johnny on this....

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Looks good brotha. Tren E for 12 weeks??? I hope you can handle the sides. Are you going to shoot it ED?

I actually am 3/4 of the way done w/ my 7 month cycle of GH. I did it Exactly how you are going too. I ran it for 3 months alone at 3.6iu then Introduced my AAS and am going to run it for 3 months. Will leave me with a month for PCT. GREAT timing. I did 5 on 2 off but SJ is right about the blood levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Looks good, you should see great results at month 3 when adding in AAS with your liver putting out high levels of IGF-1. I would not do 5/2 if you can. I would almost lower your ius and shoot ed to keep blood levels even. I think you could do 3ius ed for about the same amount of time?

Let's get some advice from Rodge, Pinnacle or Johnny on this....
    seattle why not 5days on 2 off?from wat i have read in forums and elsewhere this is wat most people advocate,you suggest ed opposed to 5/2,think i will put my readin cap on and do some more reasearch.
    jayhova the tren e is the longer actin compound so you only have to inj bi-weekly,wat are you goin to run with the aas side of things?

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    jayhova the tren e is the longer actin compound so you only have to inj bi-weekly,wat are you goin to run with the aas side of things?
    I'm 2 weeks into my AAS and LOVING it!!

Test E 750mgs a week
    EQ 300 mgs a week
    Naposim 50mgs a day

The Test and the EQ were both front loaded. Test E 250mgs and EQ 100mg injections ED for the first 6 days. That put me at 1500mgs TEST and 600mgs EQ. This is my first try at front loading and am really noticing a difference.

At week 7 I'm going to introduce Tren A @50mgs/day. Then I should really start seeing some results. Get rid of the Naps and start the Tren, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

-Jay

nice mate,from wat ive read and been told the gear should react very nicely with the growth!am lookin forward to next year when i start mine,have you changed to runnin the growth ed?or are you stayin at 5/2?

I'm stayin on 5/2. When I'm on IGF I run 6/1 and lower the dosage from 3.6iu to 2iu

Thread Information