Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dsa8864667 is offline Member

LR3IGF Which one to buy????

What you guys recomomend mr or omega witch one did u have better results with?
    Last edited by dsa8864667; 09-13-2005 at 10:47 AM.

bump!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I bought MR because I've read consistent positive things about it. My big brother Pinnacle takes it so I just shadow anything he does...

Just do a search in this forum on Omega and MR and make your own decision..I already know what Pinnacle is going to say....

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    depends on how much money you want to spend. Both are pretty good.

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    witch or which??

Titan1 is offline Member
    and dont think there can be such a big difference between IGF-1 and IGF-1

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by cubanojoe
    depends on how much money you want to spend. Both are pretty good.
    They're both just about the same price. MR might be a little more expensive. All I can say is that I"m half way done with my OMEGA and still havent seen much of anything.

Here is a thread that I started, check it out and see what others think.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=193704

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    They're both just about the same price. MR might be a little more expensive. All I can say is that I"m half way done with my OMEGA and still havent seen much of anything.

what dosage are you on? when do you expect to see results? does it make training feel different or easier?

sorry not a good speller lol.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    what dosage are you on? when do you expect to see results? does it make training feel different or easier?

I'm currently running 50mcg PWO of Omega. I waaaaaaaaaaaaaas expecting results off the rip. At least within the inital week. Its been 2 weeks now and I'm still left here hangin.
    Not knockin the product b/c Omega is VERY reputable and I had a great experience with him. Great comunication and the gear came in Very very fast and on ice.
    I was hoping for sick pumps and some strength, hopefully soon.

-Jay

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

What have you not notice or what are you looking for and is this your first time using LR3?

JohnnyB

I've never used M-R so I can't say anything about it, but I've used Omega and have had good results.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I've never used M-R so I can't say anything about it, but I've used Omega and have had good results.

JohnnyB
    Does Omega sell it in powder form (lymph)? I would like that style better than the premix...

There was something said in that thread that has not been verified, it was said that Omega is getting complaints about their product. Until that is verified, by the person making that statement, it goes without saying, it's an opinion and we know about opinions.

Remember one thing, all we have is our word on these boards, if your word is usless, then so are your opinions. If someone is slamming someone they need to produce proof, or shut up about what they think

JohnnyB

What have you not notice or what are you looking for and is this your first time using LR3?

JohnnyB

This is my first run with LR3 and have to thank you along w/ others for helping me along the way with it.

I was looking for better pumps in the gym along with my body feeling fuller. I have yet to feel that or any sides. I do have to say that I was running a rather low beginning dose of 40mcg then recently bumped it up to 50mcg PWO.
    Omega is a great guy with even better communication skills. I'm not knocking his product in any way, shape or form. I think after this run I'm going to bump it up to 60mcg PWO or even 80mcg split between AM and PWO. From what I keep reading, most people who are getting the results are using at least 60mcg+.

omega labs is offline Junior Member
    Jay I think you should bump your dosage up to 80mcgs, and take 40mcgs am and 40mcgs pm.... and keep your protien up around the 400 grams. and keep the carbs clean.

Second, I don't understand where a certain person here gets off slaming Omega. I do not put down any compteitions product. It's not right, and I want do it. I have seen neg comments made about others product. I don't think WE igf sources can make every single person happy. Some take very well to igf, as others don't. I personly go out of my way to help foks, and make things right. So please guy .... do me a favor and keep your thoughts to yourself or threw pm's ...... and this person know's who I'm talking about.

Thanks guys,

Omega

j martini is offline Member
    I think some people expect to much from IGF it is not a miracle drug and does not compare to AAS.

I have used MR and got results inreased LBM and loss of Bodyfat with increased appetite. I would not knock anyone else's IGF without using it myself as someone else on this board has, because as i said some people have unrealistic expectations.

This is my first run with LR3 and have to thank you along w/ others for helping me along the way with it.

I was looking for better pumps in the gym along with my body feeling fuller. I have yet to feel that or any sides. I do have to say that I was running a rather low beginning dose of 40mcg then recently bumped it up to 50mcg PWO.
    Omega is a great guy with even better communication skills. I'm not knocking his product in any way, shape or form. I think after this run I'm going to bump it up to 60mcg PWO or even 80mcg split between AM and PWO. From what I keep reading, most people who are getting the results are using at least 60mcg+.
    I did not get increased pumps with igf. I was using it PWO at 60mcg. If im not mistaken LR3IGF1 has an 8hr half life so it would be out of your system by the next workout.

Logan13 is offline Banned

protein

Make sure that you have a good PWO shake. Enough protein, just like with AAS, is a requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Make sure that you have a good PWO shake. Enough protein, just like with AAS, is a requirement.

Thanks for the info. I'm sure I have it all down pact. Omega was nice enough to make sure that I had it all under control. I mean...........the guy was talking to me for literally 30 minutes making sure that I understood everything. It's b/c of him that I actually feel comfortable using this product.

Logan, I hit up about 80grams Dextrose 15 minutes prior to my PWO shot. Then I go home and hit 75 grams of Whey. Within 45 minutes of that I'm slammin' down a full meal split up 50 50 between clean carbs and solid protein. I think the eating part is down well. In a month when I run it again I'm going to bump it up to 80mcg as Omega suggested. I was going to do it all PWO..

Hey Omega, do you think it's better to do it all PWO or split it up as you said?? Obviously you're going to go with your first answer but whats the reason??

Thanks to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Jay

Its best split up as it has an 8hr half life if im not mistaken. Similar to taking Dbol multiple times a day as opposed to just the once.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Its best split up as it has an 8hr half life if im not mistaken. Similar to taking Dbol multiple times a day as opposed to just the once.

Nice!! So how would nutrition revolve around AM shots??? I consume 75g Dextrose 15 minutes prior to injection. So when iw ake up should I just pound my shake then hit the IGF 15 minutes later????? Basically replicating what I'm doing PWO???

I havent seen any signs of hypo at 40mcg so I'm sure that there isnt too much to worry about. Just want to make sure and play it safe. Thanks!!!!!!!

-Jay

Nice!! So how would nutrition revolve around AM shots??? I consume 75g Dextrose 15 minutes prior to injection. So when iw ake up should I just pound my shake then hit the IGF 15 minutes later????? Basically replicating what I'm doing PWO???

I havent seen any signs of hypo at 40mcg so I'm sure that there isnt too much to worry about. Just want to make sure and play it safe. Thanks!!!!!!!

-Jay
    From personal experience i just eat by normal breakfast. And at times that was after injecting 80mcg, i never went hypo.
    The PWO nutrients are also used to help recovery from your workout, i would just have a regular breakfast.

Here is the main reason I like to split my shots up. Igf has the half life somewhere of 6-8hrs... Therefore, I like to keep my levels stable as possible, and long as possible... To accomplish this. I split my dosages up into 2 shots, sometimes 3 depending on if im running 80 or 100 mgs... I have done igf everyway possible, and this is the best way, I have found. Hope this explains why I like to split my shots up. Doing one shot a day. is not the best way to admin igf, just my 0/2 cents

Thanks bruda,
    Omega

Hey Omega, do you think it's better to do it all PWO or split it up as you said?? Obviously you're going to go with your first answer but whats the reason??

-Jay[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by omega labs
    Here is the main reason I like to split my shots up. Igf has the half life somewhere of 6-8hrs... Therefore, I like to keep my levels stable as possible, and long as possible... To accomplish this. I split my dosages up into 2 shots, sometimes 3 depending on if im running 80 or 100 mgs... I have done igf everyway possible, and this is the best way, I have found. Hope this explains why I like to split my shots up. Doing one shot a day. is not the best way to admin igf, just my 0/2 cents

Thanks bruda,
    Omega

-Jay

What if you're on a starter dosage of 50mcgs? You're saying to split that up 25/25? I've been told to do 50mcgs PWO since that's the best time to get it in your system after your PWO shake. Now if I was doing 80mcgs+ then I guess splitting it up makes a lot of sense. Am I doing it right?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Jay I think you should bump your dosage up to 80mcgs, and take 40mcgs am and 40mcgs pm.... and keep your protien up around the 400 grams. and keep the carbs clean.

Second, I don't understand where a certain person here gets off slaming Omega. I do not put down any compteitions product. It's not right, and I want do it. I have seen neg comments made about others product. I don't think WE igf sources can make every single person happy. Some take very well to igf, as others don't. I personly go out of my way to help foks, and make things right. So please guy .... do me a favor and keep your thoughts to yourself or threw pm's ...... and this person know's who I'm talking about.

Thanks guys,

Omega
    I know,it's me.First off,I'm not slamming you or your products.I'm merely stating what I've read around boards.I need not produce proof of anything.You've read the other thread and saw yourself what's being said here.Similar has been said elsewhere.I never once said your product sucked ect.I need not remind you this is an open message board.Being you're a sponsor on others,you know this all to well.These boards are for sharing experiences,opinions and information.If you're a manufacturer of any given product related to BBing,you're going to have ppl say positive things about your product as well as negitive.This is all part of business. Everyone has read good and bad about every product under the sun.You don't see those companies come in whining.I know you're here for damage control,and were deffinitely contacted by "someone" on this board to do so.Personally,I have no interests in how well or poor your company does.Apparently someone here does though.With that said,I would also like to add that most of the ppl in posts that I've read having poor results on IGF are subjects to hype and exaggerated results they read from others while on IGF. They expected far to much from the drug,and really didn't know what to look for or expect from it.Some probably thought they'd get results similar to anabolics.That isn't the case,as you know.
    I want to appologize to you for posts that I made regarding your product.Like I said,I was just passing on info I've read,nothing more.I've read some of your posts and you seem like a good guy.Again,I'm sorry if my words caused you grief.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I know,it's me.First off,I'm not slamming you or your products.I'm merely stating what I've read around boards.I need not produce proof of anything.You've read the other thread and saw yourself what's being said here.Similar has been said elsewhere.I never once said your product sucked ect.I need not remind you this is an open message board.Being you're a sponsor on others,you know this all to well.These boards are for sharing experiences,opinions and information.If you're a manufacturer of any given product related to BBing,you're going to have ppl say positive things about your product as well as negitive.This is all part of business. Everyone has read good and bad about every product under the sun.You don't see those companies come in whining.I know you're here for damage control,and were deffinitely contacted by "someone" on this board to do so.Personally,I have no interests in how well or poor your company does.Apparently someone here does though.With that said,I would also like to add that most of the ppl in posts that I've read having poor results on IGF are subjects to hype and exaggerated results they read from others while on IGF. They expected far to much from the drug,and really didn't know what to look for or expect from it.Some probably thought they'd get results similar to anabolics.That isn't the case,as you know.
    I want to appologize to you for posts that I made regarding your product.Like I said,I was just passing on info I've read,nothing more.I've read some of your posts and you seem like a good guy.Again,I'm sorry if my words caused you grief.

~Pinnacle~
    AKA Rex-Kwon-Do....

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    AKA Rex-Kwon-Do....
    At least I'm man enough to admit my posts weren't personal in nature.Opinions are one thing,attacks on ones credibility for no apparent reason makes that person look rather small to say the least.

~pinnacle~

At least I'm man enough to admit my posts weren't personal in nature.Opinions are one thing,attacks on ones credibility for no apparent reason makes that person look rather small to say the least.

~pinnacle~

Huh? You're my brother from another mother....I'm jokin' bro.... You know I respect you more than anybody here so please don't bring me down that road. I love you!

~Pinnacle~

[QUOTE=Seattle Junk]Huh? You're my brother from another mother....I'm jokin' bro.... You know I respect you more than anybody here so please don't bring me down that road. I love you!/QUOTE]
    Post had nothing to do with you at all.Sorry if you took it as such.

~Pinnacle~

WannabePro is offline Associate Member

Thanks guys,

Omega
    Are you a represenitive from their company?????

WannabePro

Quote Originally Posted by WannabePro
    Are you a represenitive from their company?????

WannabePro

No Sir, I am Omega-Labs.

Thanks,
    Omega

What's your carb intake like?

JohnnyB

I understand what your saying. But I don't know what good it does to come on here and say.. go look on many boards about omegas igf not working. I have seen comments made about other companys igf, and they were neg & postive. But you will not find me telling foks what you did, here. I don't belive board owners would let me be a sponsor if I sold igf that didn't work??? As for some of the guys here.

They were using low dosages, and this I have no control over. Im sure if they bump there mcgs up alittle more there results will be better. Second not everyone is going to get the results as the next person. (u should know this) Im sure down the road we will see others say they didnt get great results. I hate to hear this, but it happens.

The 2yrs I have been doing this there is a hand full of guys that did not get the results they were looking for. Which in my opinion is not bad, being I sale 200-300 vials of igf a month. No matter.... thanks for clearing your post up. No hard feeling bro. Everyone has a right to there own opinon, and I respect that.... Much Respect~!~!

G-day,
    Omega Labs

~Pinnacle~
    Last edited by omega labs; 09-14-2005 at 05:51 PM.

~Pinnacle~
    Props to you bro, most people would get defensive and start drama. You have me respect, if that means anything to you. I know I'm not last word on anything and for me to think so would be foolish.

You are right these board are to share info, the reason we like to see the links, is to see who is putting out that info. I've said things that I've heard, the problem was, what I heard was in a closed forum, so I couldn't put the link up, most people wouldn't have access. There are boards out there that have forum, to discuss, different things going on in our community

There are people out there that think, AAS/HGH/LR3 IGF-1 or any conbo of those, is going to magically turn them into Arnold. It that's hard work, dedication, diet, training and cardio, to have a well built body and genetics helps

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    What if you're on a starter dosage of 50mcgs? You're saying to split that up 25/25? I've been told to do 50mcgs PWO since that's the best time to get it in your system after your PWO shake. Now if I was doing 80mcgs+ then I guess splitting it up makes a lot of sense. Am I doing it right?

Well, I have not found any info about how many mcgs (a certain dosage) last a certain half life. It is said that Igf is 6-8hrs half life. So if I were going to use 50mcgs a day I still would split it up. Doesn't seem like much, and Im not sure how well that would work unless I tried it myself. Sometimes its best to experiment with what your wanting, to find what works best. Yes, it may cost ya little more chesse in the begining, but its worth it in my opinion.

Thanks guy,
    Omega
    Last edited by omega labs; 09-14-2005 at 05:52 PM.

Props to you bro, most people would get defensive and start drama.

JohnnyB
    Thanks...I'm not here to start any drama,that's why I addressed the issue at hand with Mr. Omega.Wasn't my intention to harm anyone,and that's why I apologized to him.It's done and over with now.We can all move on.I'm here just to share my experiences when I can,or give a few helpful tips.Nothing more.

~Pinnacle~

Thanks...I'm not here to start any drama,that's why I addressed the issue at hand with Mr. Omega.Wasn't my intention to harm anyone,and that's why I apologized to him.It's done and over with now.We can all move on.I'm here just to share my experiences when I can,or give a few helpful tips.Nothing more.

~Pinnacle~

Thanks Bud!!!

Omega

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    well...give OL a shot once, I would rather have my money go to a nice guy.

Try them both, OL works good for some and MR for some.

Rex-Kwon-Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information