Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

IGF-1LR3........How long to kick in?

I'm currently 2 weeks into my first run of Om***'s LR3. I haven felt much of anything off 40mcg so bumped up to 50mcg. Still not feeling much of anything so wondering how long it takes for some of you guys to feel anything. When on Slin I feel it from day 1, sides and all. Maybe I'll wait until the next run and bump up to 60mcg. Any thoughts???

I'm injecting all 50mcg PWO

goose is offline Banned
    I am planning to do my first igf cycle soon.My freind started his with 80,and had amazing results,I am going to do the same,my theory with igf is if your going to use 50mcg the sides effects will be no diffrent than running it at 80mcg,my freind is prove that at 80mcg your going to get one big mutha f

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I'm currently 2 weeks into my first run of Om***'s LR3. I haven felt much of anything off 40mcg so bumped up to 50mcg. Still not feeling much of anything so wondering how long it takes for some of you guys to feel anything. When on Slin I feel it from day 1, sides and all. Maybe I'll wait until the next run and bump up to 60mcg. Any thoughts???

You should have feel the pumps ect by day 3.You're just one more person who has stated no results on Omega's IGf.Scour the boards,and you'll read post after post of zero results from their product.

~Pinnacle~

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You should have feel the pumps ect by day 3.You're just one more person who has stated no results on Omega's IGf.Scour the boards,and you'll read post after post of zero results from their product.

~Pinnacle~
    Post the links, don't leave us hanging. On these boards, if you are going to say some thing against someones product, it's best to post links to the info you're passing on

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    I am planning to do my first igf cycle soon.My freind started his with 80,and had amazing results,I am going to do the same,my theory with igf is if your going to use 50mcg the sides effects will be no diffrent than running it at 80mcg,my freind is prove that at 80mcg your going to get one big mutha f
    Although it's not advisable,you are absolutely correct IMO.There's alot of hype regarding this drug.I like the stuff,but it isn't like playing Russian Roullette by any means.I seriously doubt you'll do any more harm to yourself running this @ 80 mcgs,than you would running 750 mgs of Test your first cycle.Actually,the Test would be far more dangerous.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by goose4

What kind was he running???

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Where are the links!?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Post the links, don't leave us hanging. On these boards, if you are going to say some thing against someones product, it's best to post links to the info you're passing on

JohnnyB
    Johnny uses Omega with good results.....

I chose MR and it gave me sides on day 1. My fault due to carbs. You can read my splitting headache post to see....

I'm about to put my IGF 50mcg slin needle in my coffee mug with a little ice. I put that in my back pack with water, PWO whey, gloves, etc. I'll shoot that in my right bi tonight while I act like I'm taking a shit in the locker room....Hehehe.....I get some crazy pumps off test, I can't imagine what this is going to be like by the end of the week...

MorganKane is offline Associate Member

Im on Omega too.
    Did not buy it directly from him.

first 10 days I shot 50mcg pwo (or evening) ED.
    Bumped it up to 2 x 30mcg ED now.

Also, taking 2iu HGH ED.

Started Test E a week ago.

I am up about 5 lbs since start 12 days ago but I do not feel any pumps or really not much at all. My calories are high, eating about every 2-3 hours.

Not sure what to think about this so far.

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    Im also on omeg started at 40mcgs first vial now bumped it up 60mcgs on second vial not much of results here either no realy hard pumps.

Quote Originally Posted by dsa8864667
    Im also on omeg started at 40mcgs first vial now bumped it up 60mcgs on second vial not much of results here either no realy hard pumps.

Hmmm, this is not good news on Omega... Some people may get confused they are getting results from this but it may just be the AAS?

supersteve Guest
    I felt the pumps on day 1 and also went slighly hypo after first inject.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member

what else are you running with the igf?

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    its all the same distributor, there are only a handfull of labs making it. I usually feel nothing for a week at the gym, then I get hungry enough to clear out the fridge. Takes a little time.

But I am getting sick of people going with one guy over another-its like open sourcing to me.
    Last edited by kingof516; 09-13-2005 at 06:42 AM.

[QUOTE=kingof516
    But I am getting sick of people going with one guy over another-its like open sourcing to me.[/QUOTE]

This is true, no need for bashing of anyone. One thing I've learned is that certain things work for certain people.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    what else are you running with the igf?
    I started by running 3.6iu GH for 3 months then Introduced my AAS and IGF1-LR3 at the same time. I'm 2 weeks into the cycle and definitely starting to feel the AAS now. As far the the LR3 goes, that is something that I thought I was going to feel off the rip and have yet to. No pumps, no sides, not much of anything. Considering its my first run I didnt want to go over 50mcg PWO. I jsut hope that I dont have to bump up to 60 just to see a little something.

AAS consists of 750mg Test E a week
    300mg EQ a week
    50mg Naposim a day

Quote Originally Posted by supersteve
    I felt the pumps on day 1 and also went slighly hypo after first inject.
    Omega?

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    I just came off of IGF and had great results. I didn't get mine from MR or Omega and I had to dilute it myself. i hear poor things about pre-diluted but cant tell you from personnal use.
    I did just get 2 ml's from Omega for a freind and I was a little dissapointed that it didnt come on ice and it sat in my mailbox most of the day in 90 degree weather.
    I will let you all know if he see's any results, but it is going to be hard to tell when your on AAS.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Just finished my AAS cycle. Starting my first IGF cycle where I wasn't on AAS. I got great pumps from MR the two times I ran it before but now I should be able to tell how well it really works without the AAS. Ran it at 60 the first time and 80 the second time. Much better at 80. I'll be running it this time through PCT at 80 mcg's along with 4iu's of GH ED.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Just finished my AAS cycle. Starting my first IGF cycle where I wasn't on AAS. I got great pumps from MR the two times I ran it before but now I should be able to tell how well it really works without the AAS. Ran it at 60 the first time and 80 the second time. Much better at 80. I'll be running it this time through PCT at 80 mcg's along with 4iu's of GH ED.
    When you did the 80mcg did you do it all PWO or split it up between AM and PWO???

I did my 3rd shot last night. My tris were pretty pumped to where they almost felt like they were cramping up last night after push downs and extensions. I've been shooting 50mcgs into each bi. I'm sure I drink enough water too, I pee like every hour. I've only had 2 total shots of MR IGF-1 before last night's w/o. I can only imagine what this is going to be like by the end of the week? I haven't even got my prop yet, it should be here today or tomorrow. I'm at the end of my tbol cycle, 40mgs. Pinnacle must be snickering in the demon's lair? Am I altering my genetics with the devil's serum? Hmmmmm, me likes......
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-13-2005 at 04:13 PM.

reveremuscle is offline Associate Member
    Currently running MR's IGF 50mcg PWO, working well, watch those carbs. Finished PCT 2 weeks ago so I should be losing weight but I have gained about 2 lbs in 10 days. Tough to describe but I feel much fuller and have def gained some more definition.

Quote Originally Posted by reveremuscle
    Currently running MR's IGF 50mcg PWO, working well, watch those carbs. Finished PCT 2 weeks ago so I should be losing weight but I have gained about 2 lbs in 10 days. Tough to describe but I feel much fuller and have def gained some more definition.
    Yeah, I've read about people gaining lbm with lr3 IGF-1 during PCT while losing bf. Just go by the mirror and tape measure. Screw the scale as usual. Keep us posted on your results. I'm on day 3 of MR IGF-1....

I feel like a pirate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you did the 80mcg did you do it all PWO or split it up between AM and PWO???
    All PWO or all in the am on non-workout days.

All PWO or all in the am on non-workout days.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good to know that. I'm going to bump up to 80 my next run. Was wondering if that would be safe. You get any sides Jers???

Just great pumps and freaked myself out a couple times looking in the mirror.

reveremuscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Yeah, I've read about people gaining lbm with lr3 IGF-1 during PCT while losing bf. Just go by the mirror and tape measure. Screw the scale as usual. Keep us posted on your results. I'm on day 3 of MR IGF-1....

I feel like a pirate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How much you running? ED or PWO? Did you dilute it with more AA?

Just great pumps and freaked myself out a couple times looking in the mirror.

Wow that good huh??? Now I'm actually looking forward to running 80mcg in another month and a half. Thanks brotha!!!

omega labs is offline Junior Member
    Jay, almost all my clients see results, or start feeling the igf within a few days to a week. I'm not sure what happen hear, and I not going to spectulate. What I will do is this... Finish up your cycle, and your next igf cycle I will take care of for you. I hate to hear when foks do not get the results they are looking for. Now granted some people straight fckup there igf up, by not mixing it right, or handling it properly. So Jay, next time you want to run some igf. Just holla at me, and Ill help you out. Oh, and I would like to see you start off with 80mcgs instead of 40mgs... Split that up into 2 shots a day40mcgs am and 40mgs pm........ Anyways, good luck with the rest of your cycle...

Much Respect,
    Omega

Last edited by omega labs; 09-14-2005 at 07:48 AM.

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Wow that good huh??? Now I'm actually looking forward to running 80mcg in another month and a half. Thanks brotha!!!
    Jay, I think im in the same boat as you.
    I will finish my first bottle today or tomorrow morninng.
    Started at 50mcg a day and running 2 x 30mcg now.

I have no pump whatsoever.

However, I do think that it is working to some degree.
    Not lost any fat I think but my weight is up, I look "fuller".
    My biceps/triceps looks bigger but then again I injecting it there.

I will bump it up to 2 x 40mcg when I start the next bottle.

I am also on 2iu Jin HGH and second week of Test e 500 a week, decided to add 500 EQ to the cycle. Did first shot yesterday.

I agree with your comments on Omega, great rep and good communication.

I want the freakish results others has seen
    Jay, pm me if you can.
    Would like to share notes.

omega labs is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dsa8864667

It seems 40mcg may be to little for some. Bump it up to 80mcgs .. This is all round good dosage.

Thanks
    OMega

You know it's working when you get pumps from doing non-workout related stuff. I work on cars for a living and my arms get so swollen they hurt. Working around the yard or having sex with my wife it's the same thing. My upper body is tight from doing almost nothing. I'm so lean and vascular right now from the GH, finding it hard to pinch any skin to inject. Love handles are long gone. I'm prob around 8 percent. Can't wait for the IGF to kick in. This should be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by omega labs
    Jay, almost all my clients see results, or start feeling the igf within a few days to a week. I'm not sure what happen hear, and I not going to spectulate. What I will do is this... Finish up your cycle, and your next igf cycle I will take care of for you. I hate to hear when foks do not get the results they are looking for. Now granted some people straight fckup there igf up, by not mixing it right, or handling it properly. So Jay, next time you want to run some igf. Just holla at me, and Ill help you out. Oh, and I would like to see you start off with 80mcgs instead of 40mgs... Split that up into 2 shots a day40mcgs am and 40mgs pm........ Anyways, good luck with the rest of your cycle...

Much Respect,
    Omega
    I agree 10000% on the dose!!I've ran IGF many times,and 80 mcgs seems to be where the magic of the drug takes hold.
    Also,the reason you hear of poor results from ANYONES product is due to lack of experience and message board hype.Things get wayyyyy exaggerated on these boards,and then when it comes time for ppl to try it,they don't see the same results as what they've read about.IGF is good stuff,but it isn't the cure all of the anabolic world as some would make it out to be.
    I see first time users saying thier skin is busting out after a few days of use.To me that sounds like over exaggeration.Posts like that are what causes ppl to think they are lacking in results when they go to try it.Fact is,it takes 7-10 days to start to see the magic of the drug.I laugh when I hear guys saying they are getting ripped and pumped like crazy after only 2-3 days.Once again,message board hype.Fvckin newbies is all I can say!!

~Pinnacle~

j martini is offline Member
    I agree 10000% on the dose!!I've ran IGF many times,and 80 mcgs seems to be where the magic of the drug takes hold.
    Also,the reason you hear of poor results from ANYONES product is due to lack of experience and message board hype.Things get wayyyyy exaggerated on these boards,and then when it comes time for ppl to try it,they don't see the same results as what they've read about.IGF is good stuff,but it isn't the cure all of the anabolic world as some would make it out to be.
    I see first time users saying thier skin is busting out after a few days of use.To me that sounds like over exaggeration.Posts like that are what causes ppl to think they are lacking in results when they go to try it.Fact is,it takes 7-10 days to start to see the magic of the drug.I laugh when I hear guys saying they are getting ripped and pumped like crazy after only 2-3 days.Once again,message board hype.Fvckin newbies is all I can say!!

~Pinnacle~
    Agreed.
    IGF has not lived up to the hype of a few years ago, with people claiming it has genetic altering effects.
    It should be used IMO for the advanced who get little gains from just AAS. Dont anyone be expecting AAS like results and a gain off 20 pounds of muscle it has its place but dont expect miracles.

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    Now im starting to feel my omega igf since i bumped it up to 60mcgs ,damn waited to long to bump it up though only have 2 days left worth should have started at 60mcgs i feel very pumped up today and i didnt even work out today. Next time ill do 80mcgs not sure if ill stick with omega or M-R.

Quote Originally Posted by reveremuscle
    How much you running? ED or PWO? Did you dilute it with more AA?
    I'm using 50mcgs PWO. I am not diluting it at all. It has a slight sting but no big at all. I think HCG has more of a sting.

I did a intense back workout last night with arms. My arms are starting to get a serious pump now when hitting them. My bi/tris looked great last night. I did notice my quads got kind of pumped during my first 10 minutes of cardio. I was actually trying to massage them while on the elyptical. I drink plenty of water so I know it's not cramping.

I'm only on my 4th shot so I the major effects are not here yet but something is brewing. Good stuff so far, I'm anticipating the super pumps real soon.

Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane

I want the freakish results others has seen
    Jay, pm me if you can.
    Would like to share notes.

PM sent MK

I'm using 50mcgs PWO. I am not diluting it at all. It has a slight sting but no big at all. I think HCG has more of a sting.

I totally agree with you SJ. I was diluting mine until doing it as you are now. I can thank Pinnacle for that bit of info.

I see first time users saying thier skin is busting out after a few days of use.To me that sounds like over exaggeration.Posts like that are what causes ppl to think they are lacking in results when they go to try it.Fact is,it takes 7-10 days to start to see the magic of the drug.I laugh when I hear guys saying they are getting ripped and pumped like crazy after only 2-3 days.

~Pinnacle~
    Very true Pinnacle. I was expecting crazy results off 40mcg and was hesitant to do any more. Now I know that when I bump it up to 80mcg I'll hopefully be seeing the results I wanted. I'm very confident in Omegas product. Have talked to a few people that have gotten great results.

I totally agree with you SJ. I was diluting mine until doing it as you are now. I can thank Pinnacle for that bit of info.
    Yeah, I'm using the bubble method ala Rex-Kwon-Do (Pinnacle) so I get the whole shot in there. I draw 50mcgs then turn the bottle down then draw 20mcgs of air. I'm using .50cc, 5/16 needles so they're slightly longer than a 1/4" but not as long as a 1/2" of course. I'm hitting bis IM on the inside, medial part of the muscle, alternating. No bruising, welting or anything negative. I wonder why people get welts or report pain when injecting? I feel a slight sting but it's only 50mcgs going in.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-14-2005 at 12:03 PM.

Yeah, I'm using the bubble method ala Rex-Kwon-Do (Pinnacle) so I get the whole shot in there. I draw 50mcgs then turn the bottle down then draw 20mcgs of air. I'm using .50cc, 5/16 needles so they're slightly longer than a 1/4" but not as long as a 1/2" of course. I'm hitting bis IM on the inside, medial part of the muscle, alternating. No bruising, welting or anything negative. I wonder why people get welts or report pain when injecting? I feel a slight sting but it's only 50mcgs going in.

SJ I'm with you all the way. When I was adding some BW It was burning and tight. The Rex-Kwon-Do method is great !!!!!! Never got a bruise, welt nothing. A slight sting but end of story.

After contacting Omega and reading up a little more. I'm going to go ahead and bump up my IGF to 80mcg split up between AM and PWO. I have 2 weeks left so let's see what happends. Omega was awesome in taking once again about 30 minutes explaining everything. Thanks brotha!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information