Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mealticket is offline Senior Member

somatrope (serostim) worthless unless immediately used after reconstitued!!!!

This is what i've heard from a doctor that specializes in anti againg.

This directions even say to discard unused portion immediately.
    Any hard evidence to back up the fact that after reconstitution it is good for what most people say is 4 weeks if bac water is used??

Jerzey is offline Member
    Use BW and I thought it was 14 days, not 4 weeks, but you would never have on Vial 4 weeks anyway...(maybe brands are different as far as how long they last, I use Fitropin/Jin).

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    Use BW and I thought it was 14 days, not 4 weeks, but you would never have on Vial 4 weeks anyway...(maybe brands are different as far as how long they last, I use Fitropin/Jin).
    correct, use bacteriostactic water, thatīs all.

yeah it's just the serostim Jerz........other brands seem to be o.k.?

Anyone else input?

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    jino has to be used within like 2-3 days with steril water, seristim within a day, with bw its good for a week after a week it gets alilttle weaker, after around 10 days usually no good

see what i mean. EVERYONE says something different. No one knows, so i'll just go by the docs reccomendation that it's trashed unless used immediately

trust me on this ask your doc, with bw its good up till 10 days, with steril water its good for 12hrs refridgerated

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanPerfection1
    trust me on this ask your doc, with bw its good up till 10 days, with steril water its good for 12hrs refridgerated
    Yes, ask the dr. BW and the sterile water are different... the kits only reference what is included in the kit... I never use the water in the kit.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Perfectly said, I might even stretch it to 14 days on BW. The doc will obviously tell you to disgard it after diluting with sterile water b/c Aids patients and other that take this medically inject the total amount. Its not made to be taken over a 9 day period as I'm doing it. But after reconstituting w/ BW it will be good.

So what is exactly in the BW that lets it sustain it's chemical structure. That makes no sense biologically, that using BW that contains .9% sodium chloride(the only difference from sterile water) will help sustain the chemical structure of the compound

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    So what is exactly in the BW that lets it sustain it's chemical structure. That makes no sense biologically, that using BW that contains .9% sodium chloride(the only difference from sterile water) will help sustain the chemical structure of the compound

Read the last step here.

http://www.antiaginggroup.com/index.cfm/id/211.html

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    It sounds like BS. Your stuff will be good up to 14 days.

thats not somatropin Jay, i'm referring only to somatrope. All other gh's seem to be stable
    Last edited by Mealticket; 09-15-2005 at 07:56 PM.

this is somatropin produced by Serostim, not saizen. Step 7 on this is also wayyyy off, so it makes me question the validity of how loong it staes it's good.

Step 7: If you are ready for your first dosage get an administering syringe ready. (It is recommended to take the dosage right before sleep to enhance the effects.) Otherwise go to Step 18.

thats not somatropin Jay, i'm referring only to somatrope. All other gh's seem to be stable

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok. Sorry about that. I thought you were refering to GH in general.

JAMIE720 is offline Junior Member
    sterile water or bw makes no diffence in the break down of the gh only in bacteria getting in Its not the bacteria that breaks down gh but the water itself that cleaves the structure.Serostim is good for atleast 7 days if properly refrigerated.

Gh is a protein, sterile water has no preservitive, bw has a preserivitive, when reconsituted gh (with sterile water) sits in the fridge it gains bacteria which weakens the gh protein, till it kills it, bw is a like a food preserivitve it keeps the bacteria out, keeping the gh strong

Gh is a protein, sterile water has no preservitive, bw has a preserivitive, when reconsituted gh (with sterile water) sits in the fridge it gains bacteria which weakens the gh protein, till it kills it, bw is a like a food preserivitve it keeps the bacteria out, keeping the gh strong
    .....................and you can back this claim up how?

regardless of whether the water is BW or sterile its the water itsself that will eventually weaken the gh that it is suspended in.Bacteria is not an issue in a vacuumed refrigerated vial for 5-7 days

Quote Originally Posted by JAMIE720
    regardless of whether the water is BW or sterile its the water itsself that will eventually weaken the gh that it is suspended in.Bacteria is not an issue in a vacuumed refrigerated vial for 5-7 days

Says who. Everyone makes all these claims and they all seem to be word f mouth. No studies or quotes from the manufacture are ever presented

Says Dave Palumbo who has done extensive research and I take his word,anyway if its worrysome just stick with the BW either way the GH will be good until the water starts to alter the gh

Wheres the quote or article from Dave? Im not saying that all of you are falsifying what you're saying......i just want some evidence of this such research.and no one can produce it

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=192920

heres thew thread that i started and the information from the Doc about the life of different gh compounds

Starts talking about Saizen @ 36:00 minute mark and talks about the reconstitution of it @ 40:30 and how it's no good after reconstitution

Muscular Development page 296 Sept2005 issue.Dude Ive found most docters know less about the the subect matter in these forums than you think.Palumbo has wealth of knowedge on these issues and would not print such unless he knew it to be true.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    bw have benzil alcohol, it kill bacteries men. just that!
    read bacteriostatict. consult a dictionary is so easy.....lol..............

bacteria isnt what breaks it down,do me a favor...read what i posted then you won't make yourself look ignorant about that of which you speak
    Last edited by Mealticket; 09-18-2005 at 10:13 PM.

bacteria isnt what breaks it down,do me a fovor...read what i posted then you won't make yourself look ignorant about that of which you speak

How about you shut your mouth and try it, can you even afford it for a year??

have you even also ever done a cycle??? no im not talking about a cell tech nitro tech cycle

Human Growth Hormone : Research and Clinical Practice (Contemporary Endocrinology) (Hardcover)
    buy this book and read it, maybe you'll learn something

How about you shut your mouth and try it, can you even afford it for a year??
    Im sorry you're pissed off becaause you paid $400.00 for your 126 i.u kit.......to bad so sad.
    .....and the fact that you're 22 years old and on 5iu of gh a day shows how intelligent you really are....good one briteflite!!

You're an ignorant fuk. Look at your posts. Your a dumb wannabe, nevagonnabe BB, juiced to the gills.
    started gh @ age 20. Good move http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...87#post2088787
    For someone who's done so much gh you sure ask some noob questions. Bubbles in it?.....how do i shoot the water on the side?...i guess sticking the needle in @ an angle never occured to you?http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=193923

shooting a compund w/ a 1/2 life less than 12 hours 4 times a week...are you fuking serious?http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...97#post2098597

It sure would be easier to afford all that chit if i lived @ home w/ mommy and daddy.http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...42#post2101942

You can argue w/ the New England Journal of Medicine?...that's impressive. I'm sure you have alot of down time between authorizing the gas pumps @ the Shell station.i wish i had that kind of time.

I do have a hard time affording things. Allthough i've been a licensed pilot for 5 years now i choose to work as a satellite technician part time and a coach to other athletes as well. I also help w/ drug information for some amateur Body Builders, hence why i'm on here quite a bit. See i only work part time because im also a pro track cyclist. Here's a pic from me @ elite natz last month.....http://www.wheelsinfocus.com/img_2601etn.jpg.
    I'm better @ what i do than you will ever be @ whatever athletic discipline you pursue..if you pursue, i could care less how chemical enhanced you are. I race against doped up guys all the time

Ever been to the national level in anything? How about the olympic training center? It's pretty cool place. I'm sorry.what kind of athlete are you? When did you turn pro.

Not pertaining to GH, but in relation to it. The amount of information that's available to me and the amount of knowledge i've gained from top coaches, and those that train our olympic athletes....i'm sure can't hold a light to what you have available to you.

So no. I couldnt afford it for a year because if i pop + once i get a 2 year ban, twice and it's lifetime.
    However i can afford to work 20 hrs a week and train the other time i have off. My gf being an M.D. deff helps w/ the financial thing...isn't that what you were referring to? That i dind't have enough $$ to afford gh. Take a look @ that picture again. I'm on a $9,000 bike. See that little red thing on the handelbars....thats 3 grand, the wheel in back, another $2,700 Could you afford that.............hmmmmm.....neither could I........ sponsership. It's a beautifull thing. What's the hardest you've ever worked for anything in your life? I've given up a 6 figure salary so i can afford to train for a sport that doesn't pay in the USA, sure i could make $$ overseas but i kinda like it here. Caould you afford to do what i do? Ever stood on the podium @ the national level? Any BB on hrree that's even had regional success will tell you there's not a better feeling in the world. So before you start assassinating my character and who i am and what i do you ought make sure you swing the biggest one in the room
    Last edited by Mealticket; 09-19-2005 at 12:27 PM.

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Isnt the each bottle more then a few IU's?

Most people (not body builders) only use 1-2 Iu's a day so why would they make bottle so large you have to throw out most of it.

I am not a doctor but I do play one in the bedroom once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane

Most people (not body builders) only use 1-2 Iu's a day so why would they make bottle so large you have to throw out most of it.

Read the clinical studies in the other thread i made. It was nvr developed to be used by those other than gH defficant kids or adults. In some of the trials the daily dose was 18i.u......depending on what it's being used for more or less is needed.hence why it comes in several different mg vials

Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane

LOL, thats funny doctor, the reason why is that's for people with aids, they use 4-6mg a day 12-18ius a day based on weight for muscle wasting, so thats around 4 126iu kits a month.

Read the clinical studies in the other thread i made. It was nvr developed to be used by those other than gH defficant kids or adults. In some of the trials the daily dose was 18i.u......depending on what it's being used for more or less is needed.hence why it comes in several different mg vials

I got an idea, how about you try it, right now your an online juice, about to start you cyber cycle. If $400 is sad and you can get it cheaper i suguest doing that, for one month use bw water, and one month use sterile water see the difference then come back and report it. Use a real dose not like 1-2ius. And as for that "new england medical journal" it wasent even a good read.

see what i mean. EVERYONE says something different. No one knows, so i'll just go by the docs reccomendation that it's trashed unless used immediately

Just this quote alone really shows how much you know about serostim. I dont think I would take my dog to your doctor unless I wanted to put him to sleep

Just this quote alone really shows how much you know about serostim. I dont think I would take my dog to your doctor unless I wanted to put him to sleep

That's all you got? Since you are the picture of humanperfection lets see some pics? Lets see how bad you really are. Lets see what 5i.u. a day for a year does. I bulilt 30 inch wheels all natural.....http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php................i betacha you don't even have 28's and for someone who does 2.5g a test a week by the age of 22 i'd hope to god your legs make mine look like twigs. Who the fuk does 2.5g of test a week @ your age. And i'm the ignorant one ?

I'm sure you MUST know this....but for everyone else who doesn't the NEJM is a compilation of INDEPENDANT studies done. So not only does Serono say that it's no good.....but several other studies agree also............not to mention Serono also makes several different variations of somatropin; some of which ARE stable after reconstitition.
    I don't use so i don't care.i just i'd help some peeps out.
    Last edited by Mealticket; 09-19-2005 at 12:16 PM.

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=190517

So now you're on 2g of test for 6 months?

and you met Coleman @ least 10 times........you MUSt be on a first name basis then. http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...16#post2091116

So are you 22 like all your threads say or are you 26 like your profile indicates?
    you're just full of shit about everything is what i'm calling. I'm gonna go train now.

Serostim GH is the most popular brand among those that use it for muscle bulding in my neck of the woods.We all have access to all brands from humatrope to jinos still everyone I know from bodybuilders to guys just juicing prefer Serostim because it has been shown to work by us not because we read it somewhere.People are not as ignorant as you think and would not keep shelling out money for something thats worthless after 24hrs

If you want to use Serono prudcuts good, as of last year they were the 3rd largest biotech company in the world. Serostim is for mainly prescribed for aids wasting patients. hence why it's no good unless used immediately.
    Saizen on the other hand is for GH defficent adults..that's why it's good for 14 days after recon if refridgerated w/ bac water

Saizen comes w/ BW for recon and serostim does not....that seems to be the only difference all though i was unable to get a difinitive answer from the Serono rep when i called earlier
    Last edited by Mealticket; 09-19-2005 at 01:52 PM.

Fair enough Mealticket,btw I read Serono will be including BW with their Serostim kits in the near future.Serostim and Saizen are identical compounds made by Serono but marketed for different purposes.
    Last edited by JAMIE720; 09-19-2005 at 08:28 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information