Muscle_4_Hire is offline Associate Member

PWO Carbs with IGF LR3

Okay, so I saw some posts saying 80 dextrose + around 50g whey protein is best pwo with LR3 shot. However, I am wondering, since the IGF will increase my sensitvity to carbs, if I should intake more carbs in my pwo shake? I have a solid moderate carb meal about 20-30 mins after my pwo shake with about 40-50g complex carbs + 40-50g low fat protein. Whats the carb scheme here?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    There's no set amount of how much Dextrose to consume PWO.It totally varies on the individual.I happen to use 80g dextrose PWO.But "Johnny B" uses 50g PWO.Others will use 100g.
    You have to experiment on your own to see what amount is right for you.Start at 80g and go from there.

~Pinnacle~

I usually go with 50g dextrose and some fruit. Dext and OJ is great in the morning... its just that dextrose gets expensive. It lasts about 5 days a 2 lb bag at 50g dext 2X a day.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle_4_Hire
    I usually go with 50g dextrose and some fruit. Dext and OJ is great in the morning... its just that dextrose gets expensive. It lasts about 5 days a 2 lb bag at 50g dext 2X a day.
    http://kentnutrition.ihoststudio.com/products.html

10lbs Dex for $11.49. I got this info from the AR supplement forum. I bought Dex and creatine from this place. Prices are incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    http://kentnutrition.ihoststudio.com/products.html

10lbs Dex for $11.49. I got this info from the AR supplement forum. I bought Dex and creatine from this place. Prices are incredible.
    I bought 20 lbs the other day after you posted the link.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I bought 20 lbs the other day after you posted the link.

~Pinnacle~
    Maybe I should of bought more? How long is 10lbs going to last me? Do I take dex more than just PWO?

Maybe I should of bought more? How long is 10lbs going to last me? Do I take dex more than just PWO?
    10 lbs should last a little over a month according to how they measure it on that box.
    You only need it PWO.

~Pinnacle~

Dude, thanks so much. I usually use ASN cus they have the best prices I've seen but they don't have dextrose? Oh, and I use dextrose 1st thing in the morning for my morning insulin spike and PWO for that insulin spike as well. I add about 50g dext to 16 oz OJ and its great. For me, I do simple carbs twice a day in this form. I get incredible insulin spikes in the morning, especially the day after training cus I've been low carb for about 10 hours when I wake up.

I got mine from wholesalesupplementstore.com for 2.56 a 2lb bag. If you order once, they give you a free shipping on next order coupon. So order like 2 or 3 bags, get the coupon and then order like 20 bags with the free shipping.

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    Is it a must to take dextrose PWO if your taken Growth factor?? If you don't what can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by symmetry101
    Is it a must to take dextrose PWO if your taken Growth factor?? If you don't what can happen.
    Dextrose isn't mandatory.Carb intake of some sort is.

~Pinnacle~

Then you don't get the full benefit of max nutrient shuttling into your muscles. Dex or any faster acting carb spikes your natural insulin which is the most anabolic hormone in your body. The increased slin works in concert (synergy) with lr3 IGF-1 by forcing dex which converts into glycogen into the muscles for future load requirements. It also pushes in proteins, minereals and AAS (testosterone preferrerd) into the upregulated receptors for muscle hypertrophy and hyperlesia (cell division) due to enhanced volumization from the IGF. Think of PWO as a small window of enhanced absorption in your muscles where almost all nutrients and androgens will uptake without storing as fat or used as instant energy since you are now resting. You're forcing your muscles to suck up everything in this 1-2 hour window at PWO. So feed em well with a PWO shake (protein, dex & creatine) and a solid protein meal a hour later.

I've known about PWO carb loading for 15 years. All the way back to Cytomax. I even did a report on it back in college. We didn't know how important it was for immediate PWO protein back then. They did know about the glycogen retention factor at PWO then. Everything is a science now and there isn't much mystery in nutrition. There still is a lot to learn with growth factors and still with AAS.

Talking

Somebody feels like typing today,huh?

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Somebody feels like typing today,huh?

~Pinnacle~
    I only do it to impress you since you are like a cartoon superhero to me.

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    Good sh#t Seattlae Junk, that explains it perfectly. I guess I will be ordering this also with my growth factor. Seems like an average dose is 80 to start??

Good sh#t Seattlae Junk, that explains it perfectly. I guess I will be ordering this also with my growth factor. Seems like an average dose is 80 to start??
    Well, do a test. Do 50g and then 80g next PWO. Sometimes, I do more dext PWO depending on the intensity of the workout. I'm just wondering how the hell people go hypoglycemic on IGF unless they aren't eating enough carbs.

Thread Information