WannabePro is offline Associate Member

Calling Mr.Sparkle,Rodge,Gear,JohnnyB,

Hey everyone, i just received my blood work from the doctor and im really depressed about the results that came with it. I just wanted to share this with you guys because im sure you have gone through this. Im only 21 years old. I have been cycling off and on of steriods for 2 and 1/2 years, i started at the age of 19. I know when we do synthetic hormones aka AAS we mess with our own NATAURAL testosterone levels . They drew my blood last week and i received my results back today. They checked for my natural hormones and my TOTAL TESTOSTERONE was only 82 ng/dl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Normal TOTAL TESTOSTERONE levels ARE 241-850 ng/dl, that means i am ONLY producing 1/3 of what i should be producing naturally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im 21 years old and im only naturally producing 1/3 of what i should be.

My FREE TESTOSTERONE came to .77 and normal is 1.10-4.00.

Questions as follows.

1) Will my natural test levels come back to normal if i stop?
    2)The longer one cycles steroids means that the longer it will take the natural test levels to come back to normal? For example after my 1st cycle my natural test levels came back quick and as you do more and more the longer it takes?

3) Most important question. Is there anything you can take during AAS so you dont supress natural test levels?

4) What is hypogonadism?

5) What happens when the body is at lower then normal test levels?

I know these are a lot of questions but i appreciate it a lot.

When responding dont relpy with quote, just punch in what question number you're answering,

WannabePro

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    i would jump on hrt

im 21 and ive only been cycling for 2 and 1/2 years off and on properly with correct PCT. Its been 3 and 1/2 months since my last cycle which was 4 months long, why are my test levels so low after only cycling for 2 years.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    honestly i couldnt tell you....but i would see an hrt doc and see what they say

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WannabePro
    im 21 and ive only been cycling for 2 and 1/2 years off and on properly with correct PCT. Its been 3 and 1/2 months since my last cycle which was 4 months long, why are my test levels so low after only cycling for 2 years.
    Prolong your PCT until you have your full libido back. That is what I've been reading over and over and it makes sense.

Dutchman is offline Junior Member
    how long ago did you stop your last cycle and what kind of aas did you use?

what kind of pct did you run?

j martini is offline Member
    1. Possibly over the long term.
    2. Yes recovery will be more diificult as dose increases, duration etc.
    3. Some use HCG during cycle to keep the testicle size so your bodys own test production comes back faster post cycle.
    4. Not sure. Think it is adult males that produce too little test.
    5. Loss of sex drive, loss of muscle mass, strength and possible depression.

infinity04 is offline New Member
    1. Do you know what your natural levels were before you ever started AAS? From My experience dealing with many clients, it may take up to 6 month to get a good baseline level of you testosterone .
    2. Definitely, Longer cycles mean longer recovery.
    3.Take HCG during your cycle so you won't totally shut down.
    4. Hypogonadism is basically your testicles do not produce a sufficent amout of testosterone even when your LH is at a normal level.
    5.Lack of sex drive, Lack of energy, depression, increase HDL's, and the list goes on.

Look at worldhealth.net to find an anti-aging Dr in your area. Hopefully they will be knowledgeable and open minded to assist you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman
    how long ago did you stop your last cycle and what kind of aas did you use?

what kind of pct did you run?
    its been 3 1/2 months being off cycle, i used Anadrol , Test,Deca

HCG for 20 days, Clomid for 2 weeks following the HCG
    Last edited by WannabePro; 09-14-2005 at 04:03 PM.

BUMP

j martini is offline Member
    Maybe you started too young and your bodys own hormonal system was not fully developed.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    This is happening with one of my good friends. His HRT has him taking 50mgs of Clomid ED. He has been taking it for about a month now and just got checked and is almost back to normal.
    Just like someone said on here, Longer cycles take longer time to recover. Like most of the guys on here said. Check with an HRT and see what they have to say.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    The standard pct is 4 weeks of Clomid at 100mgs/ED, and 20mgs Nolva/ED. The HCG can be suppressive of your natural test if used too long and i'm no expert, but from what i have read 20 days in a row after your cycle is way too much.
    I would get some more clomid and nolva, possibly add some tribulus and do this for a month.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    HCG while on cycle, especially androgens. PCT with clomid 100mgs ed, nolva and 2000mgs tongkat ed until your libido returns to normal. You'll know cuz you'll wake up with morning wood a lot.

I see that deca in your cycle and of course a-bomb. How much deca were you doing each week? Deca shut me down hard about 10 years ago. 19-nors are harsh on the HPTA. I didn't know shit back then thinking deca would be safe on it's own....uhhhhh, no. It screwed me up and I couldn't figure out why I felt like shit after that stupid cycle..... I would HCG at 500ius ed with 10,000ius until it's gone then go into PCT with clomid, nolva and tongkat. Act like you're on cycle now and try this.

50mgs ed of clomid prescribed by the HRT doc was wrong in my mind. IMO, it's not enough ed and it makes the PCT longer than it should be....I don't like being on clomid too long due to the vision sides....
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-15-2005 at 01:34 AM.

Logan13 is offline Banned

its all about the pct

It is the Deca and an inadequate pct. It does not suprise me that your levels are low.
    Last edited by Logan13; 09-15-2005 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    HCG while on cycle, especially androgens. PCT with clomid 100mgs ed, nolva and 2000mgs tongkat ed until your libido returns to normal. You'll know cuz you'll wake up with morning wood a lot.

I see that deca in your cycle and of course a-bomb. How much deca were you doing each week? Deca shut me down hard about 10 years ago. 19-nors are harsh on the HPTA. I didn't know shit back then thinking deca would be safe on it's own....uhhhhh, no. It screwed me up and I couldn't figure out why I felt like shit after that stupid cycle..... I would HCG at 500ius ed with 10,000ius until it's gone then go into PCT with clomid, nolva and tongkat. Act like you're on cycle now and try this.

50mgs ed of clomid prescribed by the HRT doc was wrong in my mind. IMO, it's not enough ed and it makes the PCT longer than it should be....I don't like being on clomid too long due to the vision sides....
    I was doing 600mg of deca/week but i know QV deca 300 is underdosed at about 210 so in reality i was takint 420 mg deca/week.

john30 is offline Junior Member
    deca sucks man,shut me down for 5 mounths,doing my first cycle with tren ,curious to see libido outcome

kaorialfred is offline Member
    just out of curiousity, why did you start using so early?

Thread Information