Muscle_4_Hire is offline Associate Member

Buying IGF from labs online

Has anybody done this? If you search around on terms like "igf" and "vegf" or just "buy growth factors" for example, you will find online labs that sell growth factors. I couldn't find r-IGF from any of my sources b/c they only have IGF LR3. I wanted to do some spot injections so I'm looking at an online lab right now that has rHuIGF for $255 at 1000mg. They say its supposed to only go to institutions using it for research but its not like they require a license to buy this stuff, just a username.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If it's not LR3 IGF-1, I wouldn't use it. The ide of spot injecting, come from the short half-life of rhIGF-1 is 10-20 minutes. LR3 would hit those same IGF-1 receptors for about 6 hours, so your growth should be better. For some reason we have the idea that if we shot into a muscle, it'll some how grow more. Maybe it will, but I don't see how, if the rhIGF-1 is in that muscle and active for 10-20 minutes, how that is going to make it grow more. LR3 will hit that same muscle for up to 6 hours, it seems more logical, that LR3 hit those receptors for up tp 6 hours would cause more growth.

If that sound wrong help me understand where it's wrong, I don't know everything

JohnnyB

Muscle_4_Hire is offline Associate Member
    You raised the same questions I had about spot injections with rIGF. I got this off Tnation board by user Moriarty: " Injection Site Spot Growth is for the most part a myth. If you're doing this for localized muscle growth, you're pretty much wasting your time. Research and experience have both demonstrated this. These injections may provide some moderate swelling in the area that can feel somewhat satisfying as it makes the muscle group feel "tighter", or more "full"."

I have some more research to do before I even purchase this stuff. My "hypothesis" would be the higher the IGF conc. in the individual muscle, the more the growth. Of course, the ultimate test will provide the ultimate answer for myself.

Thread Information