Izzmeister is offline New Member

Thyroid-HGH Help

Wuzzup guys, i am new to this website so please bear with me. I am 27 yrs old and have hypothyroidism. I do not know how long I have had it but have been taking synthroid for the past 5 months. At first it was .50 mcg, now I am on .75 mcg. I use to be 197 lbs. 9.0 body fat at age 20-22. After that I have balooned upto 280, lord knows the bf. My question is. I took 2 cycles of juice previously when I was in shape, equipose and a ton of winstrl V the first time and test and primo w\winstol the second time. I was wondering if it was safe to start taking gh to help me lose some weight and whetehr or not anabolic steroids will be relatively safe to take with gh considering my tyroid condition. If so, what about cytomel . I need help, I am fairly knowledgeable on steroids and a little on gh, what I don't know I can research or look thru on this board. I am just worried about my thyroid and would not like to mess with it. Currently I have started about 20 mins of cardio 3 times per week and my diet is ok, maybe 40-50 carbs a day and about 200 grams of protein. A few drinks w\diet coke and a couple of beers on the weekends, no big deal. Hopefully someone can help me out, I do not want to play chemist with my thyroid. Thanks a bunch guys and great site.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    It can take as long as a year or more for your thyroid functioning to normalize. I would not mess with any aas or gh until you have normal thyroid functioning. Gh can actually lower endogenous thyroid levels. Get your thyroid in check then consider a cycle. I had hypothyroidism and it took 9 months to get my thyroxin levels where they should be.

Try to keep your diet in check and do lots of cardio until your thyroid levels out

In addition when you run gh you will need to add some t3 to your cycle and in your case, at least until your thyroid levels out, that would be ill advised.

Hey Jersey!!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by tboney
    In addition when you run gh you will need to add some t3 to your cycle and in your case, at least until your thyroid levels out, that would be ill advised.
    Studies have shown, 40mcg to cancel out the anabolic effects of HGH, t3 with HGH shouldn't go over 25mcg.

JohnnyB

Izzmeister is offline New Member

Thanks

Thanks for the advice guys. My thyroid levels are ok now but I still have to take my synthroid . There is no juice that I can take? Not even to grow? I really just want to lose weight but afterwards I want some serious size. I figure that hopefully with a good diet and exercise I can lose the weight and then go on a cycle to get swoll. Any adverse effects to steroid use and thyroid medication? Thanks guys

Thread Information