Puffader is offline Senior Member

Insulin and "distended" abdomen

I tossed this question at some of the big dogs but I would like to hear from some of the experienced slin users.

I’ve done slin probably 10 times over the last 4 years and every time I get what appears to be the GH gut. My abdomen gets fully "distended" the next day after the first shot

Also, I have gained 3 lbs in 24 hours after my first shot so I’m thinking it has to be fluids. I don’t have any other side effects.

It doesn’t matter what I’m taking, GH, Juice, IGF… It happens every time.

It’s so uncomfortable I’m having a hard time eating. It takes my appetite away after the shot. I do 10IU’s Post gym in the PM.

Diet is great, gains are great. Everything is great except for this issue. It’s not fat, just super "distended". Once off Slin it goes away.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Puffader; 09-14-2005 at 02:32 PM.

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    .......First of all, the correct term is not "extended" - it is "distended" for a puffy abdomen.
    If it happens no matter what substance you are shooting, I would suspect an inflammatory reaction of some sort. What the root cause is, I would not be able to hazard a guess.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the English lesson. You Da Alpha Duck now..

Sorry if I threw/throw/through you off.. Sounds all the same to me...

Fuk English!

Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death
    .......First of all, the correct term is not "extended" - it is "distended" for a puffy abdomen.
    If it happens no matter what substance you are shooting, I would suspect an inflammatory reaction of some sort. What the root cause is, I would not be able to hazard a guess.

Thread Information