BigAJ is offline New Member

Will GH and IGF pump me up too much to....

At the moment ive begun training for major cardio endurance but am also looking at purchasing some GH and igf soon. I was just wondering since you get crazy pumps off igf, will it hinder me from running for long?
    My calves pumped up so bad on DBOL i couldnt even walk after 2 mins of running.
    Is there a way to avoid legs from pumping up like stretching for ages or something???

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAJ
    At the moment ive begun training for major cardio endurance but am also looking at purchasing some GH and igf soon. I was just wondering since you get crazy pumps off igf, will it hinder me from running for long?
    My calves pumped up so bad on DBOL i couldnt even walk after 2 mins of running.
    Is there a way to avoid legs from pumping up like stretching for ages or something???
    IGF and HGH is a great combo.I've ran that combo more than once.I think you'll be real pleased with the results.Let me set something straight about IGF.You get pumped from it,because of the extra glycogen storeage ect.But never once(I've ran it around 6 times now)did I ever experience pumps while training that hindered my workout.You experience a "full" feeling on IGF.The posts you read with ppl saying the pumps were so bad they almost had to stop a workout are highly over exaggerated.IGF is a great drug,just don't buy into all the hype you read about it,or you'll be just one of many posting you got poor results from it.IMO IGF should only be ran by very experienced ppl with anabolics who are atuned to thier body and understand the changes that are taking place.This is no magic drug,and if you don't fully understand how it works,and what the feeling is,and what to really expect,you'll be gravely disappointed in it.As per the posts you've read lately from inexperienced guys who thought this drug would turn them into superman.Sadly,it's not the case.Far more plays into the equation than IGF alone.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information