dans is offline Junior Member

Arrow GH Experience Survey

For anyone who has taken GH who wouldn't mind answering a few questions and filling out a quick survey I think it might be helpful for everyone in this forum. Please just copy and paste the questions and then type your answers beneath each question in bold. Thanks bros.

How old are you?

Male or Female?

What were your goals/reasons for taking GH?

Were you taking the GH by itself or stacked with something else?

How many IU's of GH per day did you take? ex. 3.5IU 5on/2off

How many weeks did you run the GH?

What brand of GH were you using?

Did you meet your goals?

What were the end results of your GH cycle?(lean muscle gains, fat loss, etc.) Please be as specific and detailed as possible.

Any other useful information you would like to share about your GH cycle?

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm 34, started taking Gensci Jintropin for some site fat loss and lean muscle growth. started at 2iu's and worked up to 4 but saw some water retention at 4 so back down to 2. I've stacked it with everything from test to tren and IGF. The site fat loss has more than exceeded my expectations. Love handles are gone and have better abs than when I was in high school. I will continue using it as long as i can afford it.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by dans
    For anyone who has taken GH who wouldn't mind answering a few questions and filling out a quick survey I think it might be helpful for everyone in this forum. Please just copy and paste the questions and then type your answers beneath each question in bold. Thanks bros.

How old are you? 44

Male or Female? m

What were your goals/reasons for taking GH? fat loss, skin, organ, joint improvement

Were you taking the GH by itself or stacked with something else? took by itself the 1st cycle..

How many IU's of GH per day did you take? ex. 3.5IU 5on/2off 4 5/2

How many weeks did you run the GH? 16

What brand of GH were you using? Jino

Did you meet your goals? yes

What were the end results of your GH cycle?(lean muscle gains, fat loss, etc.) Please be as specific and detailed as possible.

skin tighter, less thickness of the fat layer under the skin around stomach, no more problems with shoulder injury, and knees are great again.

Any other useful information you would like to share about your GH cycle? running 4 iu now for 6 months.. and running 2 cycles during the GH..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!

How old are you?37

Male or Female?male

What were your goals/reasons for taking GH?Retain mass,joint repair,maintain low BF%

Were you taking the GH by itself or stacked with something else?I've been on for a few years,so yes to both questions

How many IU's of GH per day did you take? ex. 3.5IU 5on/2offBetween 6-9 iu's 6 on/1 off

How many weeks did you run the GH? Over 130 weeks straight,and counting

What brand of GH were you using?Jino

Did you meet your goals? Yes,so far,so good.

What were the end results of your GH cycle?(lean muscle gains, fat loss, etc.) Please be as specific and detailed as possible.I'll tell you right before I die.That's when the cycle will end.

~Pinnacle~

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Are Spy and myself the only ones?

~Pinnacle~

Xe0n is offline Junior Member
    Ok here we go

How old are you? 19

Male or Female? M

What were your goals/reasons for taking GH? to help hold my new weight during pct, and fat loss, primarily.

Were you taking the GH by itself or stacked with something else? Stacked with test, tren and slin for a few weeks, then I would do small cycles of slin during.

How many IU's of GH per day did you take? 3IU 5 on 2 off

How many weeks did you run the GH? 13

What brand of GH were you using? Ansomone (I want to try jin)

Did you meet your goals? Not really, wasn't worth the money.

I believe it helped me retain my mass during pct, and I noticed that when I used it with slin, I gained weight pretty quickly, although it wasn't all clean...

Unless you can afford a reasonable dose I don't believe HGH provides a very good cost to benefit ratio for the younger bbing crowd. I would like to try IGF-1.

Next time I'm going to use 4ius+ 5/2 with t3, IGF-1, and slin run alongside test/tren/dbol.

dans is offline Junior Member
    Bump...............hopefully we can get some more experiences logged in this thread and make it useful for everyone.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET

How old are you? 24

Male or Female?M

What were your goals/reasons for taking GH? Started with PCT for anticatabolic abilities. During cycle for LBM.
    Were you taking the GH by itself or stacked with something else? Both.

How many IU's of GH per day did you take? 4iu/day 5on2off

How many weeks did you run the GH? Currently 5out of 6months.

What brand of GH were you using? Serostem.

Did you meet your goals? Didn't know what to expect.

What were the end results of your GH cycle?(lean muscle gains, fat loss, etc.) Please be as specific and detailed as possible. Not done yet, disappointed though (cost to effect ratio).
    Any other useful information you would like to share about your GH cycle? I would have waited until I was closer to 30 to see better results, Next experiment will be IGF-1 LR3.
    BUMP.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 10-02-2005 at 10:31 AM.

DeadtoRights is offline New Member
    How old are you?23

Male or Female?male

What were your goals/reasons for taking GH? lean muscle and fat loss

Were you taking the GH by itself or stacked with something else?not this past cycle

How many IU's of GH per day did you take? ex. 3.5IU 5on/2off 2iu 5 days on 2 days off

How many weeks did you run the GH? curently on week 58

What brand of GH were you using?Gen sci jintropin

Did you meet your goals? so far so good alittle costly for most wanting what i want but it was done good.

What were the end results of your GH cycle?(lean muscle gains, fat loss, etc.) Please be as specific and detailed as possible.will fill you in later

great for those not wanting harsh fatloss.

How old are you? 28

Male or Female? M

What were your goals/reasons for taking GH? Fat loss,build quality muscle and repair injured tendons

Were you taking the GH by itself or stacked with something else? Cycle on and off aas

How many IU's of GH per day did you take? ex. 3.5IU 5on/2off 4iu pd 5in 2off

How many weeks did you run the GH? Still on since Feb

What brand of GH were you using? Ansomone

Did you meet your goals? Tendons repaird 100%,fat loss nearly there, muscle building,i dont think i will ever be happy but have made vast improvements

Look a lot more muscular now,ive lost approx 15lbs of fat and gained about 15lbs of muscle
    Stick with it,hgh is a slow process.

limpdin is offline Junior Member

How old are you? 41

Male or Female? M

What were your goals/reasons for taking GH? General health/rejuvenation benefits, also to maintain gains during PCT.
    Were you taking the GH by itself or stacked with something else?Now taking GH only with IGF1-LR3 (4wks. on/off). When I first started GH I was taking Test-e 500mg./wk.

How many IU's of GH per day did you take? ex. 3.5IU 5on/2off: 2iu 5/2 but starting 7days/wk.
    How many weeks did you run the GH? been on 10 weeks.
    What brand of GH were you using? Compounded Somatropin (from Oasis). Planning on trying Jin.
    Did you meet your goals? Yes, maintaining gains during PCT. Just feel better in general.
    What were the end results of your GH cycle?(lean muscle gains, fat loss, etc.) Please be as specific and detailed as possible. Still on...as I said above...maintaining gains during PCT. Also noticed site specific fat loss.

limpdin

Thread Information