Logan13 is offline Banned

IGFLr3 is the shit

IGFLr3 is the shit! I have had great success with this through MR. IGFLr3 works. I don't want to give too much attention to this product, but it is worth it.
    -Logan13

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    it sounds like you respond very well to it,good to hear.

what were your gains?

-rodge

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I see Jesus after each injection.....

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I see Jesus after each injection.....
    Sounds like you're using LSD, instead of LR3 IGF-1

JohnnyB

igf

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    it sounds like you respond very well to it,good to hear.

what were your gains?

-rodge
    6 lbs. in 2.5 weeks, but that doesn't even tell the whole story. My individual muscle groups have gotten fuller/thicker. I have the same definition, but the muscles on either side of the cuts are noticeably larger. All of this has occurred during pct after a 25 week prop/eq cycle. Gaining muscle during pct, who would have thought?

ward065 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    IGFLr3 is the shit! I have had great success with this through MR. IGFLr3 works. I don't want to give too much attention to this product, but it is worth it.
    -Logan13
    how many mcgs per day are you using and when are you administering it?

sounds pretty good. are you taking anything else during the pct besides the igf, like hgh?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Sounds like you're using LSD, instead of LR3 IGF-1

JohnnyB

Hehehe...

igf

Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    how many mcgs per day are you using and when are you administering it?

sounds pretty good. are you taking anything else during the pct besides the igf, like hgh?
    I started with 50mcg PWO and in the AM on non-training days...I did this for about 1 week. I then bumped it to 60mcgs PWO and in the AM on non-training days. Before pct, I started HCG @ 500 iu/day for 10 days. I waited 1 week and started pct: nolva, clomid, L-dex, and tongkat ali. I have not crashed after my 25 weeker...woohoo!

I started with 50mcg PWO and in the AM on non-training days...I did this for about 1 week. I then bumped it to 60mcgs PWO and in the AM on non-training days. Before pct, I started HCG @ 500 iu/day for 10 days. I waited 1 week and started pct: nolva, clomid, L-dex, and tongkat ali. I have not crashed after my 25 weeker...woohoo!
    I'm on the same track as you, almost identical. This is good info. I was just thinking earlier today on bumping up to 60 or 70mcgs split next week. I'm on 18 weeks starting with 500mgs ew test e then I ended that and went into 40mgs ed tbol for the past 6 weeks. I'm going to do prop at 100mgs ed for 20 days. I'm going to run HCG at 500ius ed starting this weekend, 10K total ius. So I should have 2 weeks IGF only after the prop is done at the very end of my IGF-1 cycle as I go into PCT. I have to get the prop in there for synergy. This IGF shit is expensive, I want to max it out. I'll PCT with clomid, nolva and tongkat and throw in any HCG shots if needed. I don't want to shoot HCG after the IGF is done, only if necessary.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-14-2005 at 03:54 PM.

10-4

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I'm on the same track as you, almost identical. This is good info. I was just thinking earlier today on bumping up to 60 or 70mcgs split next week. I'm on 18 weeks starting with 500mgs ew test e then I ended that and went into 40mgs ed tbol for the past 6 weeks. I'm going to do prop at 100mgs ed for 20 days. I'm going to run HCG at 500ius ed starting this weekend, 10K total ius. So I should have 2 weeks IGF only after the prop is done at the very end of my IGF-1 cycle as I go into PCT. I have to get the prop in there for synergy. This IGF shit is expensive, I want to max it out. I'll PCT with clomid, nolva and tongkat and throw in any HCG shots if needed. I don't want to shoot HCG after the IGF is done, only if necessary.
    Also,
    Do not inject HCG during pct, and make sure you have have nolva during HCG use. Do your HCG toward the end of your cycle, wait a week and then start true pct.

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    *you wouldn't see jesus for 40-55 minutes on acid.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    How much do you weigh?

Have you been getting your BF% checked on a weekly basis?

~Pinnacle~

yes

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    How much do you weigh?

Have you been getting your BF% checked on a weekly basis?

~Pinnacle~
    I am 5'6", 190 lbs. BF 7-8%. I get the BF checked 1x/month.
    Bench press: 320 lbs. Bi's 17-1/4", waist 31"
    Damn I feel good. Put it this way, I wrestled 126lbs. in college.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I am 5'6", 190 lbs. BF 7-8%. I get the BF checked 1x/month.
    Bench press: 320 lbs. Bi's 17-1/4", waist 31"
    Damn I feel good. Put it this way, I wrestled 126lbs. in college.
    Those are nice stats.For your height,weight and BF% that's nothing to be ashamed of at all.
    I just ask when you're done you IGF cycle and have waited a few days to let things get back to normal,that you post honest results.You know what I'm saying?Far to many guys post exaggerated results on IGF,then when ppl don't see the results they saw posted,they start complaining and calling this companies product this,and that companies product that.When most likely they did get results.Just not the same results they read about some superman gaining 15 lbs and loosing 3% BF and having pumps that forced him to stop training.
    I'll be posting my results in around 10 days,and i'll be very candid with my report.

Anyway,glad to hear PCT is going really well for you.It's nice to read good progress reports from someone who spent the time to research and do things the right way!!!

~Pinnacle~

bhg480 is offline New Member
    anyone tried the OMEGA product? thoughts?

yes

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Those are nice stats.For your height,weight and BF% that's nothing to be ashamed of at all.
    I just ask when you're done you IGF cycle and have waited a few days to let things get back to normal,that you post honest results.You know what I'm saying?Far to many guys post exaggerated results on IGF,then when ppl don't see the results they saw posted,they start complaining and calling this companies product this,and that companies product that.When most likely they did get results.Just not the same results they read about some superman gaining 15 lbs and loosing 3% BF and having pumps that forced him to stop training.
    I'll be posting my results in around 10 days,and i'll be very candid with my report.

Anyway,glad to hear PCT is going really well for you.It's nice to read good progress reports from someone who spent the time to research and do things the right way!!!

~Pinnacle~
    A side note....I have yet to see any BF lost while on IGFLr3. I have not had a BF test done for about 4 weeks, but I am visually much bigger and still have the same cuts. You can't protect everyone though Pinnacle.....there are guys out there that eat at McDonald's for lunch every day while on clen . They go on to say how clen is bogus and did not work for them, but we know better (as do they).

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Another believer. Welcome to the future of performance enhancing drugs.

Thread Information