toofun is offline New Member

Tired and Moody as Hell on HGH

I'm taking 3 iu's of Jin ED. (1.5 in morn and 1.5 at around 5:30pm) I started out at 2 iu's ED for my first 2 weeks and slowly increased dosage. I've noticed minor sides like sore joints, my hands falling asleep at night and extreme sweating. Most of that stuff is very minor and only happens every once in awhile.

The main problem I'm having is being tired as hell and unmotivated all the time. I'm also very moody but I'm guessing that's because I'm so tired all the time. I sleep like a freaking baby at night. I haven't slept this good in years and I could take a nap anytime during the day. I'm trying to figure this thing out because I hate being like this towards my wife and kids.

I'm 6'1" and weigh 210 at around 12%BF. I'm also taking 500mgs of Test E a week and I've been doing that for about 6 months now with HCG being brought in to keep my boys around every couple of months or so.

ANY help at all would be GREATLY appreciated bros. Thanks ...

toofun
    Last edited by toofun; 09-14-2005 at 10:22 AM.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i would switch to am and right before bed. a decent breakfast and a large cup of coffee and no problems for me. and the other shot before bed knocks me out.

-rodge

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Toofun, are you tired all the time? The reason that I ask is that I'm also taking jin and I can fall asleep anywhere, anytime if I lay down. If I'm doing something I have all the energy I need. I don't feel tired at work or when I'm busy. However, if I lay down in the middle of the day to watch TV or something, out like a light.

I don't know why that happens but thought maybe it would help you. Also, when I first started doing a.m. injections I was very tired for about a week but that went away.

I hope this helps.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    I don't get tired anymore. I do if I up the dose for a few weeks. How long have you been at 3IU's? Give it some time and caffine can be your friend. I slam 200mg in the AM and 200mg just before my workouts.

toofun is offline New Member
    Yea, I'm pretty much tired all the time. I'm going to try to switch up the afternoon injection to right before bed like rodge said.

I think I was more tired when I first started .... but as I increased the dosage it has gotten worse or at least stayed the same. I'm going to stay at 3 for awhile until I can fix it somehow or at least get used to the dosage. Then I will up it to 4 and there is where I plan to stay.

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    Maybe over time the tiredness will go away. Been on for seven months and not real tired during the day but I sleep excellent at night. Are you sleeping for too many hours at night? I know if I get over 8 hours my body gets into a hibernation mode and I am just kind of drowsey all day. Just brainstorming here.

Britguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by toofun
    I'm taking 3 iu's of Jin ED. (1.5 in morn and 1.5 at around 5:30pm) I started out at 2 iu's ED for my first 2 weeks and slowly increased dosage. I've noticed minor sides like sore joints, my hands falling asleep at night and extreme sweating. Most of that stuff is very minor and only happens every once in awhile.

The main problem I'm having is being tired as hell and unmotivated all the time. I'm also very moody but I'm guessing that's because I'm so tired all the time. I sleep like a freaking baby at night. I haven't slept this good in years and I could take a nap anytime during the day. I'm trying to figure this thing out because I hate being like this towards my wife and kids.

I'm 6'1" and weigh 210 at around 12%BF. I'm also taking 500mgs of Test E a week and I've been doing that for about 6 months now with HCG being brought in to keep my boys around every couple of months or so.

ANY help at all would be GREATLY appreciated bros. Thanks ...

toofun
    i was told on here by a very respected member (set up own board now) that injections are best takin early morning, as soon as you've rised and early afternoon (im doin 1.5 x 2 ed) also the amount of bw water or sterile water can cause lethargy, what i mean is, instead of 1ml to 10 iu's try 2ml to 10 iu's, theres a good post about this on IFL board by a bloke called red baron, PM me if you wanna link or want to know anything else, ive been on 4 months now and had no sides apart from occaisional lethargy, adding extra bw/sterile water can also help with sore joints and other stuff.

-Britguy_

dale is offline Associate Member
    hey britguy, nice avitar!!! i'm almost 4 weeks off of test/deca and that pic makes me want to rub one out. i'm waiting for the crash, i hope it doesn't come.

Britguy is offline Banned

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dale
    hey britguy, nice avitar!!! i'm almost 4 weeks off of test/deca and that pic makes me want to rub one out. i'm waiting for the crash, i hope it doesn't come.
    LoL!
    just added eq and enanthate to my gh so ill be wantin to bone anything in site myself in a wk or two!

Thread Information