DieselNYC80 is offline Junior Member

AM PM GH Split???

Hey guys i just started running GH and im starting with 2IU a day.
    I am doing an AM PM split. My AM shot is when i wake up at about 8AM and my question is what time should my PM shot be..
    I train between 6-8pm, should i inject prior to my training session at 5 or 6 or just wait till im home at around 9 or 10...

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appriciated fellas, thanks

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselNYC80
    Hey guys i just started running GH and im starting with 2IU a day.
    I am doing an AM PM split. My AM shot is when i wake up at about 8AM and my question is what time should my PM shot be..
    I train between 6-8pm, should i inject prior to my training session at 5 or 6 or just wait till im home at around 9 or 10...

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appriciated fellas, thanks
    At 2 iu's ED you'd be better off either doing an AM shot or a PM shot.When you get into higher doses,then it's a good idea to split them up.
    From all my research and talking with doctors about HGH,it seems to be recomended that at that dose of 2 iu's.AM would be better.Every doctor I spoke to about that dose when I was first starting off,all said to go AM.Their reason being HGH has an active life of roughly 10hrs.So buy taking the AM dose,you'll be able to take advantage of your natural HGH release while sleeping.That always made sense to me.I do an AM shot(3 iu's),followed by an afternoon shot (3 iu's).
    Others will say do the PM shot to increase your HGH levels ect,since you only release very little while sleeping.That's good in theory,but the bottom line is experiment and find what works for YOU.

~Pinnacle~

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    At 2 iu's ED you'd be better off either doing an AM shot or a PM shot.When you get into higher doses,then it's a good idea to split them up.
    From all my research and talking with doctors about HGH,it seems to be recomended that at that dose of 2 iu's.AM would be better.Every doctor I spoke to about that dose when I was first starting off,all said to go AM.Their reason being HGH has an active life of roughly 10hrs.So buy taking the AM dose,you'll be able to take advantage of your natural HGH release while sleeping.That always made sense to me.I do an AM shot(3 iu's),followed by an afternoon shot (3 iu's).
    Others will say do the PM shot to increase your HGH levels ect,since you only release very little while sleeping.That's good in theory,but the bottom line is experiment and find what works for YOU.

~Pinnacle~
    Wow that was PERFECTLY said. I guess I'll have to save my comment to myself after all of that Pinn. Don't want to mimc something you said to just to bump up a post.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Bump

JAMIE720 is offline Junior Member
    hey guys this is my first post and have a question relating to this thread.Im an AAS user,have been using for 5 years and just 3weeks ago starting running Serostim at 4.5iu every night before bed and have waking up with myarms and hands painfully numb.Would it make a difference taking the the shot AM cause its killing my sleep.I was told to take shot PM by a Pro bodybuilder who trains in my gym?

Quote Originally Posted by JAMIE720
    hey guys this is my first post and have a question relating to this thread.Im an AAS user,have been using for 5 years and just 3weeks ago starting running Serostim at 4.5iu every night before bed and have waking up with myarms and hands painfully numb.Would it make a difference taking the the shot AM cause its killing my sleep.I was told to take shot PM by a Pro bodybuilder who trains in my gym?
    That's a normal side effect of HGH.It will pass in time.I suggest you dropping your dose to 2 iu's til symptoms subside the gradually increase your dose.

~Pinnacle~

JAMIE720 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks Im gonna drop to 2iu and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMIE720
    Thanks Im gonna drop to 2iu and see what happens.
    Give it time.The symptoms won't dissapear in a day or two.Could take a few weeks.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information