dsa8864667 is offline Member

Accutane while on cycle

Would accutane **** up my cycle of aas/hgh/igf ,cause i cant wait acne is depressing me only on back though even before i ever started aas. Im not on any orals plus this is my last day of igf.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by dsa8864667
    Would accutane **** up my cycle of aas/hgh/igf ,cause i cant wait acne is depressing me only on back though even before i ever started aas. Im not on any orals plus this is my last day of igf.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww man this is gonna be a long thread. I can see it now. The reason I say that is b/c this is always such a controversial topic.
    Well..................what I can tell you is what I did and how it worked for me.

I ran Accutane at 60mgs a day ED for 5 months. I have my blood checked every month at the same time. I ran a cycle that was very mild w/ no orals. It consisted of Sustanon and Decca. Despite what some people will say about it, guess what???? My blood checked out A OK every month!! I dont think I have gotten one blemish is about 3 years.

Accutane was definitely one of the best moves I ever did. I remember how pissed I used to get waking up w/ Zits on my shoulders and back. .

IMO and from my experince. Do it............................

-Jay

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    It works great for some people and not so good for others. Either way its pretty dangerous to use, but like any drug it can be properly used without problems. I would suggest not using it and my dermatologist told me the same.

DieselNYC80 is offline Junior Member
    Bump

I wanna hear more opinions

Quote Originally Posted by DieselNYC80
    Bump

I wanna hear more opinions

Yea I thought I would have heard more as well. I"m sure I'll be one of the few if only that will say its ok to run AAs while on Tane.

I don't want to put my foot in my mouth but it depends on the individual plus what AAS they are running. Liver values, BP, vision, they can all be affected with the use of Accutane as well as with AAS. So if you're prone to any of that then I would stay away. In my case, I rarley get sides besides aggretion and hairloss. So when I took Accutane I was luckily in the clear.
    I ran a light cycle and it didnt affect me one bit.

I pm my cycle before jay running just about same cycle as u.

just finishing my igf this week and only 5weeks left of aas ill probaly only be 3 weeks of cyce left and 3months of my hgh left by the time i get my accutane. Getting blood work done today to get my prescription next week. Ive posted about this subject before but noone ever gives a straight answer.

Quote Originally Posted by dsa8864667
    Ive posted about this subject before but noone ever gives a straight answer.
    Yup, that what I knew was going to happend. This is an open discussion board and people are entitled to their own opinion. Therefore, people will say what they "think" will happend. Sometimes according to what they've read or just what they think.

You need feedback from people that have ran this rought already. I'm telling you that I have and posted my results. It would be nice to hear from others.

Best of Luck w/ the Tane!! You're going to love it.

bump want more info

bump

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    i think that accutane is ok.
    use avodart is promising.

Thread Information