Thread: igf and dbol

gottalift78 is offline New Member

igf and dbol

whats up fellas, i got my hands on some dbol for a reall really cheap price, and im about to start a igf cycle in late october, would it be worth adding the dbol. i know that dbol stimulates igf and also is good with protein synthasis. im gonna run 60mcgs for 4 weeks then run 50 mgs of dbol for 6weeks. any comments. ive done 3 cycles so i know dbol only is worthless. i just came off a test cycle about 2 months ago and dont wanna jump on right just yet. thanks for the help

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    You're going to run Dbol after the IGF?

~Pinnacle~

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gottalift78
    whats up fellas, i got my hands on some dbol for a reall really cheap price, and im about to start a igf cycle in late october, would it be worth adding the dbol. i know that dbol stimulates igf and also is good with protein synthasis. im gonna run 60mcgs for 4 weeks then run 50 mgs of dbol for 6weeks. any comments. ive done 3 cycles so i know dbol only is worthless. i just came off a test cycle about 2 months ago and dont wanna jump on right just yet. thanks for the help
    I did a igf-1 dbol cycle 2 months ago. It endin after 3weeks but 4weeks after the cycle I stayed 6pounds heavier. I beleive that it may seem like a worthless cycle but its not.

sorry bud i should have been more clear, i was gonna run dbol for 2 weeks by itself so it cant get into my system then i was gonna toss in igf at week 3, i was gonna run both at the same time. i have the extra dbol lying around so i was like what the hell. thanks for all ur help guys

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You're going to run Dbol after the IGF?

~Pinnacle~

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry bud i should have been more clear, i was gonna run dbol for 2 weeks by itself so it cant get into my system then i was gonna toss in igf at week 3, i was gonna run both at the same time. i have the extra dbol lying around so i was like what the hell. thanks for all ur help guys
    I'd love to see your logic on how 2 weeks of dbol wont stay in your system. You just came off a cycle, wait and do a real one. Don't be one of those people who do something just because they have it laying around.

im not doing only 2 weeks of dbol i was planning on doing 6 weeks, just 2 weeks so it can get in my system then start igf with dbol.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Dude you need to re-read what you said. D-bol is in you system the day you use it

One other thing, d-bol doesn't stimulate IGF-1 any more or less then any other gear, some more them others, they all raise IGF-1.

I think you need to slow down, don't try to reach your goal in 6 months.

JohnnyB

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree... save it and run it with a real cycle. Not some half ass one

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    i say if u were going to do an igf only cycle anyways, then adding the dbol would only b beneficial. go 4 it!

xmutation is offline Junior Member
    bump

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Does anyone bridge with dbol anymore? I read some people talking about it. Is it beneficial? Never tried it.

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Does anyone bridge with dbol anymore? I read some people talking about it. Is it beneficial? Never tried it.
    ive heard of people bridging with it, and it working, but i will never bridge with another AAS. Reason being, cuz your liver is already worked from the cycle you just did, and i am a firm believer in giving it a break. There are others on here that never come off of the stuff, and if that works for them, good. But i would rather bridge with some slin, or IGF-1, cuz those would be alot better on your liver, and you can run them 4 weeks apart, until you start your next cycle. Just my opinion.

alo

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I'm using IGF now with my PCT.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by TDS
    i say if u were going to do an igf only cycle anyways, then adding the dbol would only b beneficial. go 4 it!
    D-bol is a lot of water weight, I wouldn't use then together. Besides if this is your first run at it, use it alone, so you'll know how you react to it

JohnnyB

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    D-bol is a lot of water weight, I wouldn't use then together. Besides if this is your first run at it, use it alone, so you'll know how you react to it

JohnnyB

I would jump start with your dbol then 750mgs ew test e. Put r3IGF-1 in at the 3rd and 4th week when the test e kicks in and drop the dbol a week before starting IGF-1. Take l-dex, letro or whatver AI you need to rid yourself of the dbol water. test and r3IGF-1 is the best combo. So all you need is some test e and you have a pretty good cycle, IMO.

man didnt think i was gonna get so many responses, thanks guys for the help, i think im just gonna wait and just igf alone to see how my bod takes to it. later fellas

Thread Information