dans is offline Junior Member

Question Expert Advice Needed

I have been researching HGH on these threads for awhile and learning tons. I have three specific questions for all the experts.

About Me:

I am a 24 year old athlete that has been training for 9+ years and made plenty of gains naturally but have reached a strength plateau. I need something that will put on 5-10 lbs of lean muscle in the next 6 months. I will be eating very right(lots of good calories) and training very hard. AAS is out of the question because I get tested.

Also I recently had bloodwork done and have very high natural IGF level, 320.

Will my high natural IGF level minimize the effects of HGH?

Will 2-4 IU taken 5 on/2off for 6 months accomplish this goal?

Am I too young to take HGH?

Thanks to anyone who can help me out.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Do LR3 IGF-1, you'll save money

JohnnyB

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by dans
    I have been researching HGH on these threads for awhile and learning tons. I have three specific questions for all the experts.

About Me:

I am a 24 year old athlete that has been training for 9+ years and made plenty of gains naturally but have reached a strength plateau. I need something that will put on 5-10 lbs of lean muscle in the next 6 months. I will be eating very right(lots of good calories) and training very hard. AAS is out of the question because I get tested.

Also I recently had bloodwork done and have very high natural IGF level, 320.

Thanks to anyone who can help me out.
    Look bro.You don't need any drugs at all.Your bloodwork speaks for itself.Besides having a high IGF level,you most likely have a high HGH level as well.You can easily achieve your goals naturally.If strength is the problem at the moment,there are countless techniques to break through strength plateau's.I train around a few powerlifters,and these guys do some strange,but effect methods to break out.Talk with a power coach or someone like that.They can show you countless ways to achieve strength and keep it coming.

~Pinnacle~

I need something that will put on 5-10 lbs of lean muscle in the next 6 months.
    Thanks for the help bro. But as I stated I need to put on 5-10lbs lean muscle mass in the next 6 months. There is no way I can do that without taking something. I have trained long enough and hard enough for 10 years to know that. I could still make gains but I need to make a big jump.

Anyone else have answers to those three questions?

Thanks
    Last edited by dans; 09-17-2005 at 07:43 PM.

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the help bro. But as I stated I need to put on 5-10lbs lean muscle mass in the next 6 months. There is no way I can do that without taking something. I have trained long enough and hard enough for 10 years to know that. I could still make gains but I need to make a big jump.

Anyone else have answers to those three questions?

Thanks
    You asked for expert advice and 2 of the experts answered you.

Not to be rude, but they didn't answer any of the questions.

Unless I am hallucinating? One commented on a cheaper alternative, money is not an issue. The other said I should be able to make gains without it, which is true, but I can't make the lean muscle mass gains I need naturally.

So yes they answered me but didn't answer any of the questions.

Sorry if I am out of line, but just looking for some information.

Thanks
    Last edited by dans; 09-17-2005 at 07:54 PM.

WannabePro is offline Associate Member
    In order to see muscle gains from HGH you have to add anabolics/insulin etc. My best advice is to the IGF-1 LR3 and or insulin if you cant use anabolics.

WannabePro is offline Associate Member
    If you are too young to use HGH questions that depends on what are your goals. If you have normal HGH levels and are looking for hormonal balace(anti-aging) the answer is yes you dont need it. If you are looking at freaky gains yes you do need it.

Not to be rude, but they didn't answer any of the questions.

Unless I am hallucinating? One commented on a cheaper alternative, money is not an issue. The other said I should be able to make gains without it, which is true, but I can't make the lean muscle mass gains I need naturally.

So yes they answered me but didn't answer any of the questions.

Sorry if I am out of line, but just looking for some information.

Thanks
    I'll be quite honest with you.HGH isn't going to help you achieve the goals you're after.The name Human Growth Hormone is quite misleading.It doesn't promote muscle tissue.When coupled with Testosterone ,it becomes a very power anabolic substance for mass increase.But that's out of the question for you.To answer your questions,here you go:

"Will my high natural IGF level minimize the effects of HGH?"No,actually they'll increase as you'll be increasing HGH to your system.

"Will 2-4 IU taken 5 on/2off for 6 months accomplish this goal?"No..Not in your wildest dreams will HGH give you 5-10 lbs of muscle used solo.

"Am I too young to take HGH? "If you're at a high level in competetive sports,then no you're not to young.

~Pinnacle~
    Last edited by Pinnacle; 09-17-2005 at 08:45 PM.

Pinnacle and WannabePro thanks for answering those questions, I appreciate it very much.

Pinnacle, could you help me out with a couple more questions:

Will 2-4 IU taken 5 on/2off for 6 months accomplish this goal?"No..Not in your wildest dreams will HGH give you 5-10 lbs of muscle used solo.
    What if I use the HGH for three months and then use some kind of AS combined with it for another two months? Or should I wait three months and start them both at the same time for two months? What AS would you reccomend using with it?

Also can I use IGFlr3 with HGH? I have been reading up on IGFlr3 but still am unfamiliar with it. Can they test for it?

Thanks Again I appreciate you helping me out.
    Last edited by dans; 09-18-2005 at 06:20 AM.

Pinnacle and WannabePro thanks for answering those questions, I appreciate it very much.

Pinnacle, could you help me out with a couple more questions:

What if I use the HGH for three months and then use some kind of AS combined with it for another two months? Or should I wait three months and start them both at the same time for two months? What AS would you reccomend using with it?

Thanks Again I appreciate you helping me out.
    I'd wait about 2 mos for the HGH to kick in,then I'd simply add Test to the cycle for 12 weeks.That will def get you where you wanna be.So we're talking a 5 mos time frame for the complete cycle,and 1 month recovery.That brings you right to the 6 mos mark you're looking at.

~Pinnacle~

Also can I use IGFlr3 with HGH? I have been reading up on IGFlr3 but still am unfamiliar with it. Can they test for it?

I see you added to your post.yes you can use HGH and IGF in combination,but it still won't yeild the mass you're looking for.I haven't heard of a Test for IGF yet,they are just developing a test for HGH now,so that will be around the corner soon I'm sure.
    Any anabolic you use will be in your system for some time.will you be tested right off the bat,or will it be down the road maybe 2-3 mos after the proposed cycle is complete?

~Pinnacle~

Can I PM you to answer that question Pinnacle?

Thanks again bro.

I noticed I can't PM you, do I need a certain number of posts to PM someone?

I noticed I can't PM you, do I need a certain number of posts to PM someone?
    You should be able to Pm with the amount of posts you have.Check your settings in the User CP in the upper left hand corner.

~Pinnacle~

When I click to PM you I get this message:

dans, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

It probably has to do with being a New Member, how many posts do you need to bump up a level?

It probably has to do with being a New Member, how many posts do you need to bump up a level?
    You need to go into User Cp and click on Options an make sure private messaging is enabled.

~Pinnacle~

Man this is frustrating, I looked at every option and I don't see PM turn on/off anywhere. I am going to make some more posts and then try again. Thanks again Pinnacle, you are the man. I will have that PM to you as soon as I get this to work.

Hey Pinnacle, I need to be a member for 7 days before I can PM. Anyway can I email you or something of that nature?

Thanks Bro
    Last edited by dans; 09-18-2005 at 08:48 AM.

Thread Information