WannabePro is offline Associate Member

Increasing Diet with HGH and LR3

im 21 yrs old, 6'2, 274 pounds, 15% bf, taking anadrol , primo, and sust along with 40 mcg of IGF1 LR3 and 4IU of HGH.

How should i ratio my carbs to fats to protein with the added LR3 and HGH.

Is the dosage of LR3 and HGH associated with an increase or decrease of carbs proteins etc?

thanks to all

WannabePro

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I would decrease your GH to 3 or 2ius ed and increase your lr3 IGF-1 to 60-80mcgs ed. Do you run t3, clen as well? You sould shoot for 10% bf, you'll look freaky.

Let's wait for Johnny, Pinnacle or Rodge to chime in here. Their advice is better than mine.

supersteve Guest
    L3R is most effective when protein is as high as possible.

Agree that you should rop the GH dosage to 2iu, anything over that with LR3 isn't necessary.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by supersteve
    L3R is most effective when protein is as high as possible.
    Define high as possible steve.The reason I ask is,right now I'm running 80 mcgs Ed of LR3 IGF-1.I'm on a very restricted,low cal diet at the moment.In the last 3 1/2 weeks on the IGF,I've lost 2.25 BF and gained 1.5 lbs in scale weight.That equates to roughly 6 lbs in mass gain.I am running HGH @ 6 iu's,250 mg Test,100 mg deca with the IGF.But my point is,I'm not consuming huge amounts of protein everyday.225g tops.I think the "you must have high protein" in an IGF cycle is hogwash.I read ppl saying to take in 400-500g of protein ED in order for it to be effective.That's not the case with me anyway. I've proven to myself you can cut on IGF and still have the same results,if not better.

~Pinnacle~

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i need atleast 400gram protein when on igf to see the results of gaining something everything lower and i'm only seem to lean out.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i need atleast 400gram protein when on igf to see the results of gaining something everything lower and i'm only seem to lean out.

-rodge
    Do you divide 400g of protein equally into 6 meals? Also since IGF1 LR3 makes you more sensitive to the effects of insulin , do you wanna up the carbs after you take a PWO shot?

i eat at least 8 meals a day all containing min. 50gram protein and when on igf i add amino acids between all meals.

-rodge

supersteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Define high as possible steve.The reason I ask is,right now I'm running 80 mcgs Ed of LR3 IGF-1.I'm on a very restricted,low cal diet at the moment.In the last 3 1/2 weeks on the IGF,I've lost 2.25 BF and gained 1.5 lbs in scale weight.That equates to roughly 6 lbs in mass gain.I am running HGH @ 6 iu's,250 mg Test,100 mg deca with the IGF.But my point is,I'm not consuming huge amounts of protein everyday.225g tops.I think the "you must have high protein" in an IGF cycle is hogwash.I read ppl saying to take in 400-500g of protein ED in order for it to be effective.That's not the case with me anyway. I've proven to myself you can cut on IGF and still have the same results,if not better.

~Pinnacle~
    But you're on a "very restricted, low cal diet" and still taking in 225g protein. I'm not sure what low cal is for you though, but let's for arguments sake say protein is only making up 35% of your diet. The average bulking diet is around 4500kcals ... 35% of that is still 400g protein.
    For your purpose obviously that is enough protein, but for someone who is bulking and trying to put on mass, i can't agree with you that high protein is hogwash. Hyperplasia requires more amino acids than hypertrophy. I'm sure people will still see results with 200g protein, but i'm equally as sure they'd see better results with 400g protein.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~
    Seems like you're in a cutting cycle right now? It's been very effective since you lost 2.25% bf, that's great.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    What kind of amino acids do you take? Have you seen the liquid form in amps in Markus Ruhl's DVD? That shit must tate like candy..NOT..!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i eat at least 8 meals a day all containing min. 50gram protein and when on igf i add amino acids between all meals.

-rodge

mostly from vitalife or dymatize but prefer the amps ruhl takes only problem with it is $$$.

-rodge

How's those amps taste? Like motor oil?

Do the PWO carbs have to be increased when taking LR3

Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    How's those amps taste? Like motor oil?
    everybody i know say they taste like sh!t but i actually kinda like it.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by WannabePro
    Do the PWO carbs have to be increased when taking LR3
    BUMP

I do 100g PWO to be safe. IGF has dropped my blood sugar a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by WannabePro
    BUMP

Thread Information