SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

IGF1LR3 cost..Is it worth it???

OK OK theres been a lot of hype lately about LR3 so lets see what peoples opinions are on if they think its worth it.
    My stats are going to be on what I paid and my dosage, others can compare what they paid in accordance to their intake.
    On average 1mg of LR3 costs about $200. I am only starting to see results now at a dose of 80mcg. So basically 2mgs will last me 25 days if I continue with that.
    Is LR3 worth the $400 a month?????

I'm looking more from the people that have taken it and can give feedback.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Some people love it, some dont gain much..... so I say get one MG and see how it works.... that way you now know.

Wow!! No more comments huh??? Surprising..................

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Wow!! No more comments huh??? Surprising..................
    I'm not ignoring your thread Jay.I've been giving this alot of thought since you posted this yesterday.My post will be lengthy,so I need more time to write a somewhat literate post..LOL..

~Pinnacle~

j martini is offline Member
    Depens what level you are at. If you have just about maxed out with AAS then yes the $400 is well worth it, if not it would be best invested in a cycle of AAS.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Yes it's worth it if you can afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I'm not ignoring your thread Jay.I've been giving this alot of thought since you posted this yesterday.My post will be lengthy,so I need more time to write a somewhat literate post..LOL..

~Pinnacle~

LOL. If I know you its going to be lengthy and informative. You always have the best answers Pinn................

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't have the experience yet to answer this. I'm on my 6th day of MR @ 50mcgs ed. I notice the pumps I now get are much more than just the AAS. When I get on the elyptical at the end of weight training my quads get really pumped where it almost feels like cramping the first 5 minutes or so. It must be the blood rushing into the legs then the increased glycogen in those muscles filling them up? I'm not even putting much resistance on them but they want to pump like I just did a few sets of squats. I thought it was cramping at first but I drink plenty of water. It seems to go away under 10 minutes then it's like they loosen up. This is my 1st time running this with 100mgs prop ed. I'm considering upping my dosage to 60 or even 70mgs starting tonight, PWO. I also have 2mls MR R3IGF-1.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    If run with AS its well worth it but run buy itself not really but it still gives gains run alone.

I’ll have to answer this in two parts. The following are my views only. This is intended for amusement purposes only. I do not Condon the use of IGF nor anabolic steroids. The administration of this board does not in any way share the views of Pinnacle.

YES- For me personally I think LR3 IGF-1 is worth the money. And for a few reasons. First off I’ve been using anabolics for some time now, and used them at some rather high doses as well. I wasn’t born with great genetics by any means. So every ounce if muscle I added to my body was a struggle.Yes,even with anabolics , proper diet and training. So recently, in the last two years, I discovered LR3 IGF-1.With this compound I’m able to put on a little size, loose unwanted BF and have virtually no sides whatsoever. What more can one ask for right?Also,since I’ve graduated into higher doses of anabolics and have far more muscle maturity, gains are minimal on anabolics for me. So LR3 IGF-1 opened up another avenue for me to explore in my quest for muscle. If I didn’t reach this plateau I hit awhile back, I would have probably just stuck to anabolics alone.

NO-Solely for the reason of cost. I’m not a bioscientist,but I can’t imagine IGF being all that difficult to make. So how could this compound be so expensive? Recently you see more an more guys using LR3 IGF-1 at doses around 80 mcgs ED.Now that equates to roughly $400.00 usd.That’s a considerable amount of money to pay for a 30 day cycle of some compound that really doesn’t yield all that much muscle. With a 10 ml bottle of Testosterone, coupled with proper diet and training you can achieve the same results, if not better for a fraction of the cost of LR3 IGF-1. Think about it.IMO far to many young guys are turning to this compound for a quick fix, only to be disappointed.Alot has to do with message board hype(and is that lining the pockets of research sites or what?).This drug/compound should be only used by advanced BBers looking to find that something extra to achieve more quality mass. This is not for the novice or intermediate BBer.When you’ve reached a point where anabolics aren’t bringing on the gains like they used to, then you can spend the cash to break out of what ever plateau you’re in. In the meantime you should save your hard earned money and use it towards food,anabolics,your wife/girlfriend ect.Most will be thinking this LR3 IGF-1 is the cure to their lack of genetics.Sorry,but that isn’t the case. If you weren’t born with great genes,LR3 IGF-1 is going to help you all that much. Trust me, this much I know!

~Pinnacle~

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    So Pinnacle, are you saying that IGF doesn't cause the formation of NEW muscle cells, therefore bringing you beyond your genetic potential? And does it not fatally kill fat cells in the body? Those are the 2 reason I was looking into IGF and you didn't address either. I look forward to your input.

Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    So Pinnacle, are you saying that IGF doesn't cause the formation of NEW muscle cells, therefore bringing you beyond your genetic potential? And does it not fatally kill fat cells in the body? Those are the 2 reason I was looking into IGF and you didn't address either. I look forward to your input.
    Yes it does create new muscle cells.I was simply giving pro's and con's to LR3 IGF-1 in my own perspective.As you see I use it to break through genetic boundries I've encountered recently.If used for that reason,I say go for it.But on the other hand.I can't see a 25 yr old guy needing it.He hasn't even came close to peaking at his genetic potential.So why waste the money,is/was my point on that topic.
    As for killing fat cells.I've yet to see any concrete evidence to support that claim.I can say this.I've used LR3 IGF-1 5-6 times.And when I want to bulk a little.Those areas that were lean do to an LR3 IGF-1 cycle,fat deposits came right back to that area.Am I creating new fat cells,or just expanding existing ones that were shrunk down?

~Pinnacle~

That was some phenominal advice Pinnacle!!!! I especialy like what you said about people taking it thinking its a miracle drug It's totaly true and when some of these people are getting hyped up and take it and dont get the results they did when they took 300 D-bol, they post negatively.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    I’ll have to answer this in two parts. The following are my views only. This is intended for amusement purposes only. I do not Condon the use of IGF nor anabolic steroids. The administration of this board does not in any way share the views of Pinnacle.

YES- For me personally I think LR3 IGF-1 is worth the money. And for a few reasons. First off I’ve been using anabolics for some time now, and used them at some rather high doses as well. I wasn’t born with great genetics by any means. So every ounce if muscle I added to my body was a struggle.Yes,even with anabolics , proper diet and training. So recently, in the last two years, I discovered LR3 IGF-1.With this compound I’m able to put on a little size, loose unwanted BF and have virtually no sides whatsoever. What more can one ask for right?Also,since I’ve graduated into higher doses of anabolics and have far more muscle maturity, gains are minimal on anabolics for me. So LR3 IGF-1 opened up another avenue for me to explore in my quest for muscle. If I didn’t reach this plateau I hit awhile back, I would have probably just stuck to anabolics alone.

NO-Solely for the reason of cost. I’m not a bioscientist,but I can’t imagine IGF being all that difficult to make. So how could this compound be so expensive? Recently you see more an more guys using LR3 IGF-1 at doses around 80 mcgs ED.Now that equates to roughly $400.00 usd.That’s a considerable amount of money to pay for a 30 day cycle of some compound that really doesn’t yield all that much muscle. With a 10 ml bottle of Testosterone, coupled with proper diet and training you can achieve the same results, if not better for a fraction of the cost of LR3 IGF-1. Think about it.IMO far to many young guys are turning to this compound for a quick fix, only to be disappointed.Alot has to do with message board hype(and is that lining the pockets of research sites or what?).This drug/compound should be only used by advanced BBers looking to find that something extra to achieve more quality mass. This is not for the novice or intermediate BBer.When you’ve reached a point where anabolics aren’t bringing on the gains like they used to, then you can spend the cash to break out of what ever plateau you’re in. In the meantime you should save your hard earned money and use it towards food,anabolics,your wife/girlfriend ect.Most will be thinking this LR3 IGF-1 is the cure to their lack of genetics.Sorry,but that isn’t the case. If you weren’t born with great genes,LR3 IGF-1 is going to help you all that much. Trust me, this much I know!

~Pinnacle~
    great post. bang for your buck, it's just not as effective as AS. it's great when you've reached your genetic limit, and you need a little something extra to make further progress. but if you're new to AS, and you'll make the same gains off your next cycle anyway, it's probably not worth it.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    "changing your genetic potential" is the most overused and misunderstood phrase when talking about igf1.

realisticly, most of us do not have the genetics to generate a gram of test a week from our testes, and have 24" guns, so simply injecting test is "changing our genetic potential" - we would never make these gains naturally.

when you get right down to it, if we're benching 400 pounds, and wer're f*uck'n enormous, we really don't care if our body did it by generating new cells, or hypertrophy of existing ones - these are means, not ends - the goal is to be as huge and strong and ripped as possible. i don't care if i do it with 50,000 cells or 50 million, i just want 24" guns.

Maximus G is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    "changing your genetic potential" is the most overused and misunderstood phrase when talking about igf1.

realisticly, most of us do not have the genetics to generate a gram of test a week from our testes, and have 24" guns, so simply injecting test is "changing our genetic potential" - we would never make these gains naturally.

when you get right down to it, if we're benching 400 pounds, and wer're f*uck'n enormous, we really don't care if our body did it by generating new cells, or hypertrophy of existing ones - these are means, not ends - the goal is to be as huge and strong and ripped as possible. i don't care if i do it with 50,000 cells or 50 million, i just want 24" guns.
    well no one can generate a gram of test a week no matter how good genetics they have but i understand what you mean but one thing people forgett is that IGF-1 is a new drug and we dont know much about it some seem to believe that 10-20 studies made on rats proves that IGF-1 builds muscle well it isnt enough you need hundreds of studies that show the same result to call it proof usually it takes about 15-20 years for a new drug to be invented so they make alot of studies during that time and also its like when Valium first hit the market it was a miracle drug good and safe they said but 20 years later they found out that it wasent safe so it will take many years before we really know how IGF-1 works and how safe it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus G
    well no one can generate a gram of test a week no matter how good genetics they have but i understand what you mean but one thing people forgett is that IGF-1 is a new drug and we dont know much about it some seem to believe that 10-20 studies made on rats proves that IGF-1 builds muscle well it isnt enough you need hundreds of studies that show the same result to call it proof usually it takes about 15-20 years for a new drug to be invented so they make alot of studies during that time and also its like when Valium first hit the market it was a miracle drug good and safe they said but 20 years later they found out that it wasent safe so it will take many years before we really know how IGF-1 works and how safe it is.
    I'm not sure we'll ever see actual studies done on healthy male adults.The same pertains to HGH.All the studies you see done are on children and adults with some disorder.I've yet to see a study done on a healthy adult male.All's we can do when we look at these studies is presume.

~Pinnacle~

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    I'm not sure we'll ever see actual studies done on healthy male adults.The same pertains to HGH.All the studies you see done are on children and adults with some disorder.I've yet to see a study done on a healthy adult male.All's we can do when we look at these studies is presume.

~Pinnacle~
    ........................bro
    ..................not so fast

Hgh Slightly Anabolic
    Hgh Slightly Anabolic

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    ........................bro
    ..................not so fast

Hgh Slightly Anabolic
    Hgh Slightly Anabolic

Thanks..Like I said..I had yet to see a study.I didn't mean there weren't any studies out there.

~Pinnacle~

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member

you can achieve the same results, if not better for a fraction of the cost of LR3 IGF-1. Think about it.IMO far to many young guys are turning to this compound for a quick fix, only to be disappointed.Alot has to do with message board hype(and is that lining the pockets of research sites or what?).This drug/compound should be only used by advanced BBers looking to find that something extra to achieve more quality mass. This is not for the novice or intermediate BBer.When you’ve reached a point where anabolics aren’t bringing on the gains like they used to, then you can spend the cash to break out of what ever plateau you’re in. In the meantime you should save your hard earned money and use it towards food,anabolics,your wife/girlfriend ect.Most will be thinking this LR3 IGF-1 is the cure to their lack of genetics.Sorry,but that isn’t the case. If you weren’t born with great genes,LR3 IGF-1 is going to help you all that much. Trust me, this much I know.................................
    i agree.

Thread Information