jdub12 is offline New Member

GH for beginners...need recommendations

Hello,

Let me start off by saying that I have completed (1) 12 week cycle of Winstrol and Test Cyp thus far. Results were good, around 15-20lb of mass, however I do now realize how much Test you need to take for it to become effective. I was only at around 200-300mg per week for 6 weeks, then 500-600 thereafter with good strength and size gains. The winstrol was very hard on the joints and hairline, so it was cut short at around 8 weeks.

After hearing such good things about GH, I am considering trying it soon. I do not know much about it, thus I am seeking your opinions.

First off, what would be a suggested cycle....how long, what kind, how much per week, and any other details I should be aware of.

I also was considering stacking Test Propionate for 12 weeks at 500mg per week with it.

I would also like to hear about the recommended PCT and how long to take.

Thank you for all your suggestions. I appreciate them.

WannabePro is offline Associate Member
    All those variables depend on your goals.

WannabePro

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    ^^ w3rd.

We need age/stats/goal/experience.

Height: 5'10
    Weight: 160
    BF: 11%

Ideally
    Weight: 175-180
    BF: Single digits

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdub12

Ideally

Bro you dont need HGH you need food man!!!!! im serious, i can hear u wanna get big but if you dont eat it is simple.........you wont!

Ok well I eat as much as 6000 cals when I was on the juice. Can I get some suggestions on how to take this instead of critism about diet?

HGH4life is offline Junior Member

Talking

Jintropin is the best for the money. U should start at 2i.u's for 5on/2off for two wk/s then can bump it up to 4 i.u.'s if u ar3e not cing results like u want. And like they said u have to eat GH is no wonder drug but used properly it can be very effective.
    -Sub Q. injections in am. are best

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supper swoll
    Jintropin is the best for the money. U should start at 2i.u's for 5on/2off for two wk/s then can bump it up to 4 i.u.'s if u ar3e not cing results like u want. And like they said u have to eat GH is no wonder drug but used properly it can be very effective.
    -Sub Q. injections in am. are best
    ummm... bump up the dose after two weeks if you aren't seeing the results you want? you won't be seeing results for a while... definitely not within two weeks. is there a better protocol for bumping dosage?

sniper105 is offline Junior Member
    bump this...
    I am also soon to start GH and need all the beginner info anyone can give. With the collection of knowledge I have seen on this board over the years I know there will be some excellent help.

I have several cycles of various oils under my belt (deca , sust, enth, etc...), now that I am a little into my 30's I am going to run a cycle of GH, Sust and Deca.

Thanks in advance for the help guys.

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdub12

Ideally

I have VERY small bone structure, extreme hargainer, and started at 140pounds, but I went up to 180, and I am an inch shorter.

You need to eat more and get a better training routine. ONLY do compoud excercises I say.

And squat ALL THE WAY to the ground!!!

theshiz777 is offline Junior Member
    Not worth taking GH for the results your looking for. Save your money. Invest some hard time at the gym and your kitchen, sleep at least 8h.

GH for 15lb gain and 2%bf reduction = waste of money.

My suggestion is, push yourself at the gym, take in lots of calories and carbs from nutritious food, 2 grams of protein per lb of body weight, sleep good every day till you go about 10lb over desired body weight, then diet and change workout routine to get shredded. (use some juice to assist you)

GH results will take about 3 months to start working, and you will wait till about the 6th month to really see it taking over, (and will continue to say on it fro 3-6 more months because you will see what it can really do and love it). Add up the cost and time. Is it worht it? You could hit your goal and You could have real, natural results in less/same amount of time.

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theshiz777
    Not worth taking GH for the results your looking for. Save your money. Invest some hard time at the gym and your kitchen, sleep at least 8h.

GH for 15lb gain and 2%bf reduction = waste of money.

My suggestion is, push yourself at the gym, take in lots of calories and carbs from nutritious food, 2 grams of protein per lb of body weight, sleep good every day till you go about 10lb over desired body weight, then diet and change workout routine to get shredded. (use some juice to assist you)

GH results will take about 3 months to start working, and you will wait till about the 6th month to really see it taking over, (and will continue to say on it fro 3-6 more months because you will see what it can really do and love it). Add up the cost and time. Is it worht it? You could hit your goal and You could have real, natural results in less/same amount of time.
    I've been on 2 IU's of GH with Anavar (bridging) for about a month now, and I plan on starting my AAS cycle of Test/EQ/Winny with Insulin in another 4 weeks. My workout is 30% lifting, 70% boxing, and Ive become more lean and solid in the last month than I have with all 3 of my other cycles. This stuff is incredible. Granted yes it costs a lot, but from my extensive reading on this board, GH results (as far as muscle growth) will be permanent, and are relative to many factors.

I'm very excited to start my insulin as well with my AAS and GH, and if the results are anything like what I'm seeing so far, I have no doubt in my mind that nothing like this could have been achieved naturally. So in response to above, theshiz makes a good point for most who may be dabbling in the idea of GH due to all the hype on this and other boards, however if you're like me and you have researched, prepared, and monitored everything, the results will probably be downright incredible compared to just using AAS.

theshiz777 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    I've been on 2 IU's of GH with Anavar (bridging) for about a month now, and I plan on starting my AAS cycle of Test/EQ/Winny with Insulin in another 4 weeks. My workout is 30% lifting, 70% boxing, and Ive become more lean and solid in the last month than I have with all 3 of my other cycles. This stuff is incredible. Granted yes it costs a lot, but from my extensive reading on this board, GH results (as far as muscle growth) will be permanent, and are relative to many factors.

I'm very excited to start my insulin as well with my AAS and GH, and if the results are anything like what I'm seeing so far, I have no doubt in my mind that nothing like this could have been achieved naturally. So in response to above, theshiz makes a good point for most who may be dabbling in the idea of GH due to all the hype on this and other boards, however if you're like me and you have researched, prepared, and monitored everything, the results will probably be downright incredible compared to just using AAS.
    very true, and good point. The guy who started this thread sounds like hes triing to pick up girls or something, wich would be a bad idea for pumping gh nito your body. Great for athletes though. Please do not use as a part time hobby youwillmost likely just do harm to yourself

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    Bro you dont need HGH you need food man!!!!! im serious, i can hear u wanna get big but if you dont eat it is simple.........you wont!

..................lol

I dont think you should have been taking winstrol for that long, thats why your joints got so dry. On the GH issue, I have never heard of anyone that didnt like GH if they got legit stuff. So just dont get screwed.

Alex

xmutation is offline Junior Member
    bump

Thread Information