en1222 is offline Member

Saizen 8.8mg (26.4iu) question

How long will it last if mixed in BW?

Should i do two kits in one month, I am thinking i will need aleast two?

If i only do 1 kit a month i will have to strech it out for 25 days, i thought it will only be effective for up to 14 days after reconstuition..

A doctor told me all you need is 2ius of Saizen a day to see great results...

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    Bro,

Serano Labs, the makers of Saizen, are claiming that the product is good for 28 days when properly refrigerated and reconstituted with BW. This sounds a bit difficult to believe since other manufacturers state 15 days as the max. I'm not sure what to believe at this point but, I'm working things out so that I use up one vial in 16 days (8 mg = 24 IUs...2 IUs per day, 5 on 2 off).

You might consider something similar. The rest of your question depends upon your personal goals. For fat burning only, I feel that 2 IUs per day does the trick. Bulking up is quite another story.

Hope that helps...good luck

en1222 is offline Member
    Thanks for the reply. That is what i was going to do...

My goal is to gain lean mass... How many ius of Saizen would you need to put on size?

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    GH alone is not the best choice for bulking up. You need large doses which generally bring side effects with them. Combined with an AS cycle, I've gotten good results from 4IUs per day. But, of course, it's hard to diiferentiate between the effect of the AS and the GH. I like the effect of fat burning while simultaneously bulking so, 4 IUs is ample for my purposes when in a bulking cycle. I'm presently between cycles and looking to maintain my gains and keep BF% low...hence the 2IUs per day.

Thread Information