Thread: HGH by itself

dirtymike is offline Junior Member

HGH by itself

What kind of results can I expect from running HGH by itself. I am 24 yrs old, 180lbs and have been lifting for aout 10 years. My only AAS cycle was winstrol , which I had good results from. I have low body fat, but I'm looking to gain another 8-10 pounds and add some more size in my shoulders. I know an AAS cycle would be more cost efficient and I would see quicker results, but I do not like the side effects of anabolic steroids (hair loss & acne). Just wondering what I could expect.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I cant tell you what you could expect.....but i would run hgh by itself it only benefits you

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    less fat

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    If side effects are what you're worried about w/ AAS they are minimal as long as you do them correctly. Especially for you since you really haven done much of anything and will start at a low dose.
    IMO I never experienced any hairloss except w/ Winstrol , as you have taken. By taking GH alone you wont see much of anything. Maybe cleaner skin and a very small BF% decrease.
    Since you're looking to gain 8-10 lbs. Take that money that you were going to spend on GH and plan out a nice 3 month cycle. Low dosages and a clean diet and proper training will give you the results you are looking for. Not just taking a little GH.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Don't waste your money on GH if you are looking to put on size, go with IGF-1 Lr3.. every guy I know that use to love GH to build swears by it... cheaper too

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    Don't waste your money on GH if you are looking to put on size, go with IGF-1 Lr3.. every guy I know that use to love GH to build swears by it... cheaper too
    Good addition. The cheaper part is based on the individual. You can easily spend $600 a month on LR3 running 80mcg a day on Igtropin. $400 on Omega or MR. That's more than I spend on GH.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Good addition. The cheaper part is based on the individual. You can easily spend $600 a month on LR3 running 80mcg a day on Igtropin. $400 on Omega or MR. That's more than I spend on GH.
    True, I guess I wasn't thinking of it that way.... but if you are running that much IGF, you'd most likely spend more on GH (depending what kind of deals you get)..

Notwithstanding the financial side of it, one guy who use to swear by GH said he put on 7-8 lbs of muscle (and he's ripped) with the IGF. I guess either way it all depends on the individual as some things will work better for some, others for others... I use it to burn bf so GH is good for me.. I put on size too easily as it is...

I like your avatar

True, I guess I wasn't thinking of it that way.... but if you are running that much IGF, you'd most likely spend more on GH (depending what kind of deals you get)..
    Yea its weird with me Jerzey. My normal dose of GH in roughly 3.6iu and I get great results. I just finished running 80mcg of LR3 and didnt really see much of anything.
    I'm going to switch up a couple of thigns and I'm srue the LR3 will work great. Ran it once to test it out now going to switch up a few things and hit it hard.

I noticed over time that you have posted quite a bit on GH. So you must really know a lot about it. I'm 25 and think this is going to be my last run with GH for a while. Goign to incorporate IGF a lot more into my routines. I'll keep the GH on the back burner for several years.

P.S. that was me in my avatar before I started cycling. Now I'm at 7% and much leaner

Jerzey is offline Member
    Yea its weird with me Jerzey. My normal dose of GH in roughly 3.6iu and I get great results. I just finished running 80mcg of LR3 and didnt really see much of anything.
    I'm going to switch up a couple of thigns and I'm srue the LR3 will work great. Ran it once to test it out now going to switch up a few things and hit it hard.

I noticed over time that you have posted quite a bit on GH. So you must really know a lot about it. I'm 25 and think this is going to be my last run with GH for a while. Goign to incorporate IGF a lot more into my routines. I'll keep the GH on the back burner for several years.

P.S. that was me in my avatar before I started cycling. Now I'm at 7% and much leaner
    LMAO at your P.S.

When I first thought about doing GH I had a hard time getting good thorough info. on it, especially for a woman to run it.. so I spent hours on end researching it and reading about it and talking to every guy/woman I know who knows anything about it.... I still do because there isn't much out there on GH and bodybuilding and I've toyed with the time of day to take it, ED vs. EOD, split vs. one injection, etc. Like you said, I'm sure everyone is different..

Are you sure your IGF was good? Sometimes I wonder about the quality of some gear when people don't get results.... Just wondering, not saying it's bad...

Were you on Jin? I'm on Fitropin and about to change to Jin just to see the difference. GH also works best with AAS so anyone running it alone will most likely not see the same results as with AAS. I know that since I added AAS I'm seeing results much faster...

I gained 7-8 pounds on a Winstrol only cycle so I think my body would respond well to anything. I think I'm gonna try the IGF-1 first and see what happens.

I read in the sticky that a first timer should do 40mcg PWO days only for 5 weeks. I have also read mixed reviews over IGF-1 results. Should I stick with 40mcg or bump it to 50mcg?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtymike
    I gained 7-8 pounds on a Winstrol only cycle so I think my body would respond well to anything. I think I'm gonna try the IGF-1 first and see what happens.

I read in the sticky that a first timer should do 40mcg PWO days only for 5 weeks. I have also read mixed reviews over IGF-1 results. Should I stick with 40mcg or bump it to 50mcg?

8 pounds lean mass ? time?

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    8 pounds lean mass ? time?
    I'm curious too b/c thats awesome. I wish I could gain that much weight of a 12 week AAS cycle.. Lean mass that is.

Were you on Jin? I'm on Fitropin and about to change to Jin just to see the difference. GH also works best with AAS so anyone running it alone will most likely not see the same results as with AAS. I know that since I added AAS I'm seeing results much faster...
    Serostim Only. I have onyl done American and plan to stick with it. Has bnever steered me wrong so there's not a need to try something new.
    I actually ran my GH for 2 months alone that hit up my AAS cycle. AS soon as my cycle is over and PCT is coming to an end, my GH will be done. Hoping to see great results.

Are you sure your IGF was good? Sometimes I wonder about the quality of some gear when people don't get results.... Just wondering, not saying it's bad...
    Definitely good. Came from a reliable source that was a great one. I'm going to switch it up to IGTropin. I know a lot of people say tis over priced but everyone I know that has taken it has gotten great results.

I'm curious too b/c thats awesome. I wish I could gain that much weight of a 12 week AAS cycle.. Lean mass that is.
    It was my first and only cycle at age 22. I did about 27 50mg Winstrol amps mon, wed, fri (9 weeks) until I had a slight a tear in my left bicep and had to stop. My friends couldn't believe how big I got off just winny. No water weight either. I guess I have good genetics. Can't wait to try IGF-1

zobobobo is offline New Member
    bad idea to go alone. Gh is very complex hormone, must be cycled with strong estrogenic steroids , insulin ad t3.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by zobobobo
    bad idea to go alone. Gh is very complex hormone, must be cycled with strong estrogenic steroids, insulin ad t3.
    You mean "ANDROGENIC " NOT estrogenic...XXL

brabus55 is offline New Member
    If side effects are what you're worried about w/ AAS they are minimal as long as you do them correctly. Especially for you since you really haven done much of anything and will start at a low dose.
    IMO I never experienced any hairloss except w/ Winstrol , as you have taken. By taking GH alone you wont see much of anything. Maybe cleaner skin and a very small BF% decrease.
    Since you're looking to gain 8-10 lbs. Take that money that you were going to spend on GH and plan out a nice 3 month cycle. Low dosages and a clean diet and proper training will give you the results you are looking for. Not just taking a little GH.
    yer the first person ive heard say that you will see very small bf% decrease out of using gh...why do u think this? personal experience or what? id like to know..thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brabus55
    yer the first person ive heard say that you will see very small bf% decrease out of using gh...why do u think this? personal experience or what? id like to know..thanks
    Well.............from personal experience I have lost bf% but very minimal. Personally, a minimal bf% to me is anywhere from 1-2%. To me that isnt much but for others that might be a lot. That is the range I have experienced over the course of about 6 months of GH.
    I should have specified what "little" bf% consited of in my eyes.

So to answer your question I have lost BF% off GH but IMO not enough to spend that kind of $$$. It can easily be accomplished by a clean, balanced, timed diet and maybe a little thermogenic on the side.

Well.............from personal experience I have lost bf% but very minimal. Personally, a minimal bf% to me is anywhere from 1-2%. To me that isnt much but for others that might be a lot. That is the range I have experienced over the course of about 6 months of GH.
    I should have specified what "little" bf% consited of in my eyes.

So to answer your question I have lost BF% off GH but IMO not enough to spend that kind of $$$. It can easily be accomplished by a clean, balanced, timed diet and maybe a little thermogenic on the side.

i agree, have to use higher doses 8-10 iu´s (fat loss).
    for hair loss and acne try avodart (is promising) and/or accutane.
    for size test or tren .
    less se* 600 mg nandrolone + 600 mg boldelone (weekly)

*side effects

brabus55 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    i agree, have to use higher doses 8-10 iu´s (fat loss).
    for hair loss and acne try avodart (is promising) and/or accutane.
    for size test or tren .
    less se* 600 mg nandrolone + 600 mg boldelone (weekly)

*side effects
    thanks for clarifying..now this is also a first i hear...for fat loss 8-10 ius..never heard that..always heard 2-4 ius for fat loss..

Quote Originally Posted by brabus55
    thanks for clarifying..now this is also a first i hear...for fat loss 8-10 ius..never heard that..always heard 2-4 ius for fat loss..
    Same thing here Brabus, when people say "fatloss" there is a range. One can loose 1% and its considered fat loss. If you're overweight then GH wouldnt be something I'd turn to for fat loss. If you're looking to lean down a bit and have a better overall look to yourself then yes................GH will help in that case for fat loss. But someone isnt going to lose 10lbs. in a month of Fat of GH alone.

Let's do the math, we can use myself as an example.

I'm 200lbs at 8%----->184lbs.LBM & 16lbs. Fat
    If I lost just 1% and stayed at the same weight I'd be--->186lbs. LBM & 14lbs. Fat

So if you can drop just 1% fo BF and gain a couple of pounds on GH alone, then I could lose 2 lbs of fat and gain 2 pounds of Muscle in a single month or so. That's a 4 lb turn around. Those are typical results for me. Might not sound like a lot to some but when on GH we're talking about quality muscle.

Thread Information