masher is offline New Member

Lightbulb night or morning?

I Was Wondering If It Really Matters If You Take Your Iu Dose Before You Go To Bed Or When You Wake Up? Im Taking Genotrope Growth..........its Easier Or "safer" For Me To Do It In Morning Because No One Is Home...thanks

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the am is prefered..

example..

if you are taking 3iu total..

split the dose

1.5 am
    1.5 after noon..

if you can only dose 1x per day...

am is fine..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

patriot37 is offline New Member

Smile

when you take your IU's in the morning it cuts down on your home run swing

masher is offline New Member

Lightbulb Home Run Swing

YA IT MIGHT BUT ILL ONLY HIT IT 400FT INSTEAD OF 450.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    the am is prefered..

example..

split the dose

1.5 am
    1.5 after noon..

am is fine..
    Agreed!.but don;t shoot w/ in 2 hrs of working out.working out promotes gh secreation....pwo is better as long as it's not w/ in 3 hrs of bed time

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    the am is prefered..

example..

split the dose

1.5 am
    1.5 after noon..

am is fine..
    Agreed!I'm not at all a beleiver in PM shots.

~Pinnacle~

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I like am shots. I do 3 iu at morning

JAMIE720 is offline Junior Member
    Thats good to know cause taking it before bed had me waking up with painfully numb hands like they had totally fallen asleep.Pinnacle why not shots before bed aside from taking advantage of endo gh secretion which might be nonexistant in older 30+ guys I was told taking it pm before sleeping maximizes its benefits

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i like pm shots..

but they suppress for 4 hours your naturall GH..

the dreams i have when i injected in the pm were great.. man.. like being a kid again..

naked dreams with women..

now i can't remember dreams at all..

but when on GH.. man.. it's great i tell ya..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Originally Posted by Slic4788
    Found this earlier...it might help.

Credit goes to Einstein(former member):

GH is regulated in a pulsatile manner. It's released from the pituitary in response to GHRH from the hypothalamus....once GH is released, it carries out its actions, one of which is causing increased expression of IGF-1, primarily in the liver. it's IGF-1 that's the main negative feedback inhibitor of further GH release.....as long as there is sufficient serum IGF-1 levels, somatostatin is expressed, which prevents GHRH from causing further release of GH. Normal GH pulses occur about every 4-5 hrs, so taking exo GH (or LR3) will suppress 1-2 pulses if taking GH, 2-4 if using LR3. Once these compound are at low enough levels again, somatostatin expression is reduced and GHRH predominates and causes further GH release from the pituitary, and the normal pulse pattern resumes.........

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    pulsatil? then 1-2 iu each 3 hours.
    imo

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Growth hormone pulsatility profile characteristics following acute heavy resistance exercise.

Nindl BC, Hymer WC, Deaver DR, Kraemer WJ.

Intercollege Graduate Program in Physiology, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania 16801, USA. [email protected]

This investigation examined the hypothesis that acute heavy resistance exercise (AHRE) would increase overnight concentrations of circulating human growth hormone (hGH). Ten men (22 +/- 1 yr, 177 +/- 2 cm, 79 +/- 3 kg, 11 +/- 1% body fat) underwent two overnight blood draws sampled every 10 min from 1700 to 0600: a control and an AHRE condition. The AHRE was conducted from 1500 to 1700 and was a high-volume, multiset exercise bout. Three different immunoassays measured hGH concentrations: the Nichols immunoradiometric assay (Nichols IRMA), National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases radioimmunoassay (NIDDK RIA), and the Diagnostic Systems Laboratory immunofunctional assay (DSL IFA). The Pulsar peak detection system was used to evaluate the pulsatility profile characteristics of hGH. Maximum hGH was lower in the exercise (10.7 microg/l) vs. the control (15.4 microg/l) condition. Mean pulse amplitude was lower in the exercise vs. control condition when measured by the Nichols IRMA and the DSL IFA. A differential pattern of release was also observed after exercise in which hGH was lower in the first half of sleep but higher in the second half. We conclude that AHRE does influence the temporal pattern of overnight hGH pulsatility. Additionally, because of the unique molecular basis of the DSL IFA, this influence does have biological relevance because functionally intact molecules are affected.

xmutation is offline Junior Member
    bump..............

Thread Information