BOBBY D is offline Member

I Want To Add Jintropin, Do U Recommend...

i heard about this stuff & read that it supposidly helps reduce fat mass by using the bodies own fat as an energy source & it increases muscle mass. anybody know about this stuff. I want to add this to my next cycle which is my 2nd cyc. i will be using SUST250 & DBOL for 12 weeks. (dbol 1-5wks). i am not understaning how to run GH, how much to use for first time, how often u inject, etc... please help w/ info, just trying to understand. thanks

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    no ones on dis here four um evr here bout jintropin stuff

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    no ones on dis here four um evr here bout jintropin stuff

How the hell did I understand this

You should read the threads in this forum to get an understanding of GH and how to use it. There are some good studies posted also..

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Come on bro..when you asked in the Steroid forum what Jino was I told you to your surprise.I also recomended researching it,not posting in another forum looking for short cuts.We'll be glad to help,but you must first help yourself.

~Pinnacle~

guys, listen im not looking for short cuts or constant flame. i just cant seem to find any reads on how much HGH to use for a first timer. all the info i read on HGH is describing about what it is & does. im discovering that injecting hgh as suppose to aas is alot different. mcg, what does that mean, its not mgs, that is whats confusing me. if anybody has a direct read to a past post on this please help me out, i will be glad to read it.

ok, i fund some info: i heard that HGH is used 5days on/ 2 days off, at 2 i.u.'s per day, please correct me if i was mis understood & also what is a recommended cycle, (how many weeks for it to be fully effective). also can i use regular roid needles or do i have to go w/ slin needles. thanks
    Last edited by BOBBY D; 09-22-2005 at 07:53 AM.

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    ok, i fund some info: i heard that HGH is used 5days on/ 2 days off, at 2 i.u.'s per day, please correct me if i was mis understood & also what is a recommended cycle, (how many weeks for it to be fully effective). also can i use regular roid needles or do i have to go w/ slin needles. thanks

5/2 is to save money only, why not run it for 7 if you have the money 2-3 ius is a nice fat burning dose, 4-5 ius starts to create new muscle fibers and cause muscle/tendon/bone growth I would run it min 20 weeks min, 6-8 monthes would be the ideal i would start at 3ius and go up to 5iu's. everyone has their own sides, use 1cc slin syringe's in the stomach, mix it with bactereo stadic water so it lasts, dont use the water that comes with the kit, also do alot of reading on this board before u buy anything, all these questions have been answered 100s of times already

Quote Originally Posted by HumanPerfection1
    5/2 is to save money only, why not run it for 7 if you have the money 2-3 ius is a nice fat burning dose, 4-5 ius starts to create new muscle fibers and cause muscle/tendon/bone growth I would run it min 20 weeks min, 6-8 monthes would be the ideal i would start at 3ius and go up to 5iu's. everyone has their own sides, use 1cc slin syringe's in the stomach, mix it with bactereo stadic water so it lasts, dont use the water that comes with the kit, also do alot of reading on this board before u buy anything, all these questions have been answered 100s of times already

agree w/ all the above cept the dosage.
    You're still going to create new muscles if you use .1 i.u. a day....he just means you're going to notice it much more if you use more.

2 i.u a day is good starting point......try out for amonth then move to three........another month move to four.....if you can afford it run it 7 days.......6 months minimum.......Gh is not for light wallets.

use slin needles........30g 1/3 cc syringe.
    ANYTIME you inject you want to get the syringe that's as close to the amount your injecting as possible. I got a web addy for the slin pins if you need..

good luck

...if you can afford it run it 7 days.......6 months minimum.......Gh is not for light wallets.
    I prefer the phrase "Economically Challenged".It's so Y2Kish,wouldn't you say?

~Pinnacle~

thanks for the help on clearing somethings up. i am seeing that this stuff is pricey$$$. now whats the deal w/ the mixing w/ water. whats wrong w/ the water from the kit, i have never even seen a kit yet or know what to do w/ it. also i heard mentioning that u can get HGH prescribed to u from ur local "whatever it is", & whats oasis.

thanks guys!

Jerzey is offline Member
    Oasis is the banner in this thread... click on it...

BW makes the GH last longer... that's why they say not to use the water in the kits, it's not expensive and worth the money if you are going with GH. The price of GH varies depending on your connections and what brand you go with.

I've seen Jin as low as $225 and as high as $500 for 100 IU's

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I prefer the phrase "Economically Challenged".It's so Y2Kish,wouldn't you say?

~Pinnacle~

Yea just like follically challenged . One of my professors always flames the class if we call someone bald, oriental, and even short!!! People now a days are way too touchy. So dam touchy that we have to create "proper" defined terms to describe them.

Follically challenged??? Give me a break......................

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    Oasis is the banner in this thread... click on it...

BW makes the GH last longer... that's why they say not to use the water in the kits, it's not expensive and worth the money if you are going with GH. The price of GH varies depending on your connections and what brand you go with.

I've seen Jin as low as $225 and as high as $500 for 100 IU's
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ive seen it for around $500 for 100ius. where can u get the bacteron water. also, all this GH info is for after my next cycle, which would be in the spring. hope i have all i need to know in time. i really think that GH is the answer for me & will work well for me. i should've went on this when i had the chance to when i was 14yrs old. doctor was questioning my growth spurt, but i freaked out when he told my mom i had to inject it everyday, the stupid things u do when u r young, right.

xmutation is offline Junior Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=193789

agree w/ all the above cept the dosage.
    You're still going to create new muscles if you use .1 i.u. a day....he just means you're going to notice it much more if you use more.

2 i.u a day is good starting point......try out for amonth then move to three........another month move to four.....if you can afford it run it 7 days.......6 months minimum.......Gh is not for light wallets.

use slin needles........30g 1/3 cc syringe.
    ANYTIME you inject you want to get the syringe that's as close to the amount your injecting as possible. I got a web addy for the slin pins if you need..

good luck

ah ! you are the expert.
    and

Quote Mealticket 09-13-2005, 03:10 AM
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=193789
    somatrope (serostim) worthless unless immediately used after reconstitued!!!!

and:
    "So what is exactly in the BW that lets it sustain it's chemical structure. That makes no sense biologically, that using BW that contains .9% sodium chloride(the only difference from sterile water) will help sustain the chemical structure of the compound"

but:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by HumanPerfection1
    "Gh is a protein, sterile water has no preservitive, bw has a preserivitive, when reconsituted gh (with sterile water) sits in the fridge it gains bacteria which weakens the gh protein, till it kills it, bw is a like a food preserivitve it keeps the bacteria out, keeping the gh strong "

this is correct.

read first.................. learn first
    Last edited by xmutation; 09-23-2005 at 11:18 AM.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ive seen it for around $500 for 100ius. where can u get the bacteron water. also, all this GH info is for after my next cycle, which would be in the spring. hope i have all i need to know in time. i really think that GH is the answer for me & will work well for me. i should've went on this when i had the chance to when i was 14yrs old. doctor was questioning my growth spurt, but i freaked out when he told my mom i had to inject it everyday, the stupid things u do when u r young, right.
    $500 is way too much IMO.... BW water, you can click on the link for AR-R here:

http://www.anabolicreview-research.com/

limpdin is offline Junior Member
    I thought the reason you should use GH 5 on 2 off or 6-1 was to prevent shutting down your natural production. Is that no longer thought to be true?

there is no natural production after you're in your 20's

I am sure there are more authoritative references than this but, here is an exerpt recent study from The New England Journal of Medicine (notice the part in bold):

" Volume 323:1-6 July 5, 1990 Number 1
    Next

Effects of human growth hormone in men over 60 years old

D Rudman, AG Feller, HS Nagraj, GA Gergans, PY Lalitha, AF Goldberg, RA Schlenker, L Cohn, IW Rudman, and DE Mattson

ABSTRACT
    Background The declining activity of the growth hormone–insulin -like growth factor I (IGF-I) axis with advancing age may contribute to the decrease in lean body mass and the increase in mass of adipose tissue that occur with aging.

Methods To test this hypothesis, we studied 21 healthy men from 61 to 81 years old who had plasma IGF-I concentrations of less than 350 U per liter during a six-month base-line period and a six-month treatment period that followed. During the treatment period, 12 men (group 1) received approximately 0.03 mg of biosynthetic human growth hormone per kilogram of body weight subcutaneously three times a week, and 9 men (group 2) received no treatment. Plasma IGF-I levels were measured monthly. At the end of each period we measured lean body mass, the mass of adipose tissue, skin thickness (epidermis plus dermis), and bone density at nine skeletal sites.

Results In group 1, the mean plasma IGF-I level rose into the youthful range of 500 to 1500 U per liter during treatment, whereas in group 2 it remained below 350 U per liter. The administration of human growth hormone for six months in group 1 was accompanied by an 8.8 percent increase in lean body mass, a 14.4 percent decrease in adipose-tissue mass, and a 1.6 percent increase in average lumbar vertebral bone density (P<0.05 in each instance). Skin thickness increased 7.1 percent (P=0.07). There was no significant change in the bone density of the radius or proximal femur. In group 2 there was no significant change in lean body mass, the mass of adipose tissue, skin thickness, or bone density during treatment.

Conclusions Diminished secretion of growth hormone is responsible in part for the decrease of lean body mass, the expansion of adipose-tissue mass, and the thinning of the skin that occur in old age. (N Engl J Med 1990; 323:1-6.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In middle and late adulthood all people experience a series of progressive alterations in body composition.1 The lean body mass shrinks and the mass of adipose tissue expands. The contraction in lean body mass reflects atrophic processes in skeletal muscle, liver, kidney, spleen, skin, and bone.
    These structural changes have been considered unavoidable results of aging.1 It has recently been proposed, however, that reduced availability of growth hormone in late adulthood may contribute to such changes.1,2 This proposal is based on two lines of evidence. First, after about the age of 30, the secretion of growth hormone by the pituitary gland tends to decline.1,3,4 Since growth hormone is secreted in pulses, mostly during the early hours of sleep, it is difficult to measure the 24-hour secretion of the substance directly. Growth hormone secretion can be measured indirectly, however, by measuring the plasma concentration of insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I, also known as somatomedin C), which is produced and released by the liver and perhaps other tissues in response to growth hormone.5 There is little diurnal variation in the plasma IGF-I concentration, and measurements of it are therefore a convenient indicator of growth hormone secretion.5 Plasma IGF-I concentrations decline with advancing age in healthy adults.1,4,6 Less than 5 percent of the healthy men 20 to 40 years old have plasma IGF-I values of less than 350 U per liter, but the values are below this figure in 30 percent of the healthy men over 60.4 Likewise, the nocturnal pulses of growth hormone secretion become smaller or disappear with advanced age. If the plasma concentration of IGF-I falls below 350 U per liter in older adults, no spontaneous circulating pulses of growth hormone can be detected by currently available radioimmunoassay methods.4 The concomitant decline in plasma concentrations of both hormones supports the view that the decrease in IGF-I results from diminished growth hormone secretion.4,6 Second, diminished secretion of growth hormone is accompanied not only by a fall in the plasma IGF-I concentration, but also by atrophy of the lean body mass and expansion of the mass of adipose tissue.1 These alterations in body composition caused by growth hormone deficiency can be reversed by replacement doses of the hormone, as experiments in rodents,7 children,8,9 and adults 20 to 50 years old10,11,12,13 have shown. These findings suggest that the atrophy of the lean body mass and its component organs and the enlargement of the mass of adipose tissue that are characteristic of the elderly result at least in part from diminished secretion of growth hormone.1,2 If so, the age-related changes in body composition should be correctable in part by the administration of human growth hormone, now readily available as a biosynthetic product.14 "

There is no doubt that the body produces less GH with age, but I don't want to shut my natural production (however miniscule that may be) down entirely.

Any other opinions as to whether there is any need to take a day or two off each week or not?
    Last edited by limpdin; 09-25-2005 at 09:27 PM.

Measurable production. Meaning amount that will do you good as far as muscle building properties go.

Quote Originally Posted by limpdin
    There is no doubt that the body produces less GH with age, but I don't want to shut my natural production (however miniscule that may be) down entirely.

Any other opinions as to whether there is any need to take a day or two off each week or not?
    There is no need to take days off when cycling HGH.No pro BBer that I know(and I know quite a few)runs it 5 on/2 off ect.It's 7 days straight.I run it 6 on/1 off.That's financially motivated.Otherwise,I'd run 7 days myself.

~Pinnacle~

Thanks for the responses Mealticket and Pinnacle. I will start 7 days a week immediately!

Thread Information