Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member

Need some GH cycle advice on....

my next cycle! I've been reading a lot around here that GH takes at least 10 weeks to start releasing the proper amounts of IGF to make it effective, however I plan to use a cycle during my 20 week GH cycle.

I envisioned my full cycle looking something like this

wks 1-20 GH 2IU's a day 5/2 supplemented with ALA (for a total of roughly 5 months)
    wks 8-18 Test E 500mg
    wks 8-18 EQ 400 mg
    wks 17-22 Winny 50mg ED

PCT of course, Letrozole throughout (Im treating some gyno from some Deca I used awhile back, figured I could kill two birds with one stone)

I chose this cycle because common sense to me would say to start my juice right before my 2nd 100IU kit. That way right when the long acting esters start to kick in, I'll also have my IGF start kicking in and the second kit to keep it going. However all the example cycles on the website suggest starting the juice and the GH at the same time in the beginning. I don't understand the logic in starting them both at the same time, especially if I only wanna juice for 10 weeks. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Also, my buddy has some Anavar as well. I was thinking about using the Anavar for the first 8 weeks then bridging right into my injects...again any suggestions are appreciated!

bump

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreaking

I chose this cycle because common sense to me would say to start my juice right before my ND 100IU kit. That way right when the long acting esters start to kick in, I'll also have my indeffinetly start kicking in and the second kit to keep it going. However all the example cycles on the website suggest starting the juice and the GH at the same time in the beginning. I don't understand the logic in starting them both at the same time, especially if I only wanna juice for 10 weeks.
    Your logic is correct bro.That's how I always ran my HGH cycles before I went on it indeffinetly.The reason you see Pol starting HGH at the beginning is because they don't have logic like both of us.I refrain from calling them morons..oh wait..I just did.
    Anyway,I like your cycle and think you'll do real well with it.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Your logic is correct bro.That's how I always ran my HGH cycles before I went on it indeffinetly.The reason you see Pol starting HGH at the beginning is because they don't have logic like both of us.I refrain from calling them morons..oh wait..I just did.
    Anyway,I like your cycle and think you'll do real well with it.

~Pinnacle~
    Thanks for the input Pinnacle, sounds good to me. Anyone else have the same experience?

Thread Information