Thread: Incredible !

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member

Incredible !

pinnacle looks at this:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=167741

Quote: HOOKER
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Equipoise (Boldenone Undeclynate)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Equipoise

Boldenone Undeclynate
    (1,4-androstadiene-3-one,17b-ol)
    Molecular Weight(base): 286.4132
    Molecular Weight (ester): 186.2936
    Formula (base): C19H26O2
    Manufacturer: Various
    Effective Dose (Men): 200-600mgs/week
    Effective Dose (Women): 50-100mgs/week
    Active life: 15 days
    Detection Time: Up to 5 months
    Anabolic/ Androgenic ratio: 100:50

.............................. evident on internet message boards today, where many will advise against including both of them in a cycle because “they act the same way.”

The 1-2 double bond that Eq has is responsible for many of it’s characteristics. First of all, it act to slow aromatization (conversion into estrogen). The best estimate is that it does so at roughly half the rate of testosterone (1). This is the best number I’ve found in studies. Athletes almost never report estrogenic side effects with Eq, even when the dose is up to a gram per week. Side effects caused by estrogen include oily skin, acne, and gynocomastia, and as I said, those are usually not found from Eq. Virilization (development of male sexual characteristics in women) is almost never seen with this compound, when reasonable doses are used by female athletes. This is one of the few injectable compounds which could be successfully be used by female athletes and bodybuilders, and isn’t often faked.

That double bond is also responsible for Eq’s resistance for being changed by the 5- 5-Alpha-reductase enzyme (2)(3). This enzyme converts a small amount of Boldenone into Dihydroboldenone, which is a very potent androgen (7x as anabolic as testosterone)(4). As I said though, such a small amount of it is converted that it’s really of no concern to most athletes taking Eq. This factor, plus it's low aromatisation rate mean athletes don't need to consider using ancillaries with Eq.............................

acne from estrogen ! absurd !
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 09-22-2005 at 07:57 PM.

Logan13 is offline Banned

yes, acne from estrogen

Estrogen flux causes acne as well as bloat, among other side effects. Women develop a little more acne at that time of the month when their hormone levels are fluxuating.
    Last edited by Logan13; 09-22-2005 at 08:12 PM. Reason: spelling

indefensible

J Am Acad Dermatol. 2002 Sep;47(3):399-409.

Efficacy of a low-dose oral contraceptive containing 20 microg of ethinyl estradiol and 100 microg of levonorgestrel for the treatment of moderate acne: A randomized, placebo-controlled trial.
    Leyden J, Shalita A, Hordinsky M, Swinyer L, Stanczyk FZ, Weber ME.

Department of Dermatology, University of Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, USA.

BACKGROUND: Acne is a multifactorial disease in which androgens appear to play an important role. A low-dose oral contraceptive containing 20 microg of ethinyl estradiol and 100 microg of levonorgestrel (EE/LNG) has been shown to improve biochemical markers of androgenicity. Lowering bioavailable androgens may improve acne. OBJECTIVE: The aim of this study was to evaluate the efficacy and safety of a low-dose oral contraceptive containing 20 microg of EE and 100 microg of LNG for the treatment of moderate acne. METHODS: In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial, healthy female subjects (n = 371; >/=14 years old) with regular menstrual cycles and moderate facial acne were randomly assigned to receive EE/LNG or placebo for 6 cycles of 28 days. Acne lesion counts and clinician global assessment were performed at the end of each cycle. Patient self-assessments were collected and biochemical markers of androgenicity were also measured. RESULTS: At the end of the study, the number of inflammatory and total lesions was significantly lower with EE/LNG compared with placebo (P <.05). Patients in the EE/LNG group also had significantly better scores for clinician global and patient self-assessments than those in the placebo group (P <.05). Biochemical markers of androgenicity improved during EE/LNG treatment compared with placebo and baseline values. CONCLUSION: A low-dose oral contraceptive containing EE/LNG is effective and safe for the treatment of moderate acne.
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 09-22-2005 at 08:08 PM.

Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2003 May;188(5):1158-60. Related Articles, Links

A randomized controlled trial of second- versus third-generation oral contraceptives in the treatment of acne vulgaris.

Rosen MP, Breitkopf DM, Nagamani M.

Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Texas Medical Branch, 301 University Boulevard, Rte 0587, Galveston, TX 77555-0587, USA.

OBJECTIVE: This study was undertaken to compare the clinical efficacy of second- versus third-generation oral contraceptives in the treatment of acne. STUDY DESIGN: Thirty-four women with acne were randomly selected to receive an oral contraceptive containing 0.3 mg of ethinyl estradiol (EE)/0.15 mg of desogestrel or 0.3 mg of EE/0.15 mg of levonorgestrel for 9 months. Acne was scored by lesion counting by a single examiner, and serum was analyzed for sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEAS), and free and total testosterone at baseline and 3-month intervals. RESULTS: At baseline, the two treatment groups did not differ in the mean age, body mass index, acne lesion counts, SHBG, DHEAS, or free and total testosterone. Mean acne lesion counts decreased significantly in both groups from baseline (P <.02). In subjects completing 9 months of therapy, acne decreased by 52.8% in the EE/levonorgestrel group (n = 9) and by 58.5% in the EE/desogestrel group (n = 7) (between groups: P not significant). Mean SHBG increased by 46.3 nmol/L in the EE/desogestrel group (P not significant), and 20.0 nmol/L in the EE/levonorgestrel group (P <.05). Decreases in free testosterone from baseline occurred in each group, but these differences did not reach statistical significance. CONCLUSION: Oral contraceptives containing EE/desogestrel and EE/levonorgestrel were both effective in treating acne.

Cutis. 2004 Aug;74(2):123-30. Related Articles, Links

Superiority of a combined contraceptive containing drospirenone to a triphasic preparation containing norgestimate in acne treatment.

Thorneycroft H, Gollnick H, Schellschmidt I.

University of South Alabama, Mobile, USA.

This double-blind study compared the efficacy and tolerability of a combined oral contraceptive containing 30 microg ethinyl estradiol and 3 mg drospirenone (EE/DRSP; Yasmin) with a triphasic preparation containing 35 microg EE and 0.180, 0.215, 0.250 mg norgestimate (EE/NGM; Pramino, also known as Ortho Tri-Cyclen) in the treatment of acne vulgaris. The combined presence of antiandrogenic and antimineralocorticoid activities of drospirenone is unique to this novel progestin in that these characteristics most closely resemble those of progesterone. The study was designed to show that EE/DRSP was noninferior or superior to EE/NGM as to the relative decrease from baseline to cycle 6 in percentage of inflammatory and total lesion counts and the investigators' assessment of acne improvement. Other outcomes included subjects' assessment of therapeutic effect, sebum production, and hormone levels. Female subjects were randomized to EE/DRSP (n = 568) or EE/NGM (n = 586) for 6 treatment cycles, consisting of 21 consecutive days of hormone intake, followed by 7 hormone-free days. The preparation containing EE/DRSP was superior to EE/NGM for reduction in total lesion count (-3.3% in favor of EE/DRSP [95% CI, -6.5 to -0.1; P = .020]) and for investigators' assessment of therapeutic effect on facial acne (+3.6% in favor of EE/DRSP [95% CI, 0.8 to 6.3; P = .006]). The 2 preparations were comparable as to their decreases in inflammatory lesion count. Evaluation of the effect of treatment by subjects was consistent with that of the investigators. Furthermore, both preparations increased the level of sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) and decreased the levels of androgens, changes typically associated with acne improvement. Both preparations were well tolerated. In conclusion, owing to the unique pharmacologic activities of drospirenone, the combined oral contraceptive EE/DRSP provides an effective treatment option in female patients with mild to moderate acne.

yes......

yes....as I said estrogen flux causes these side effects. Taking birth control helps to balance out hormone levels, thus no flux.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    yes....as I said estrogen flux causes these side effects. Taking birth control helps to balance out hormone levels, thus no flux.
    birth control is estradiol.
    i have very low estradiol levels, but i have acne.
    no relationship.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    LMAO...you go ossie. This could be fargin war if Hooker gets wind..LMAO

~Pinnacle~

..............lol.........

Maybe you are pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    birth control is estradiol.
    i have very low estradiol levels, but i have acne.
    no relationship.
    I will say again....FLUX. It doesn't matter about your levels, it has to do with hormone flux. Maybe you are pregnant, get a test kit.

I will say again....FLUX. It doesn't matter about your levels, it has to do with hormone flux. Maybe you are pregnant, get a test kit.
    if it makes you happy, to be offensive. be happy.
    .......lol........

acne resource center

Acne Resource Center: hormones and Acne

People suffering from acne often have oily skin. Hormonal imbalances could lead to acne. Androgen and estrogen balance is required to maintain healthy skin. When your hormones are out of balance it can cause a lot of problems. If your hormones are in balance then you won’t have acne. It’s not easy to treat teenagers because their hormones are in a constant state of flux.

Any questions crater face?

Acne Resource Center: hormones and Acne

People suffering from acne often have oily skin. Hormonal imbalances could lead to acne. Androgen and estrogen balance is required to maintain healthy skin. When your hormones are out of balance it can cause a lot of problems. If your hormones are in balance then you won’t have acne. It’s not easy to treat teenagers because their hormones are in a constant state of flux.

Any questions crater face?
    i have no crater face .........lol.........
    just little pimples in my back lol, very little.
    more estrogen less androgens.
    balance.
    i the smooth face....lol

is fury?

Thread Information