Thread: Igf-lr3

Pimp_C is offline Associate Member

Question Igf-lr3

Should IGF-LR3 be shot ED or twice a day. Is runnning it for 25 days at 40mcg per day too short to run it? Should it be shot intramuscularly? And finally, should the dosage be lowered on off days?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp_C
    Should IGF-LR3 be shot ED or twice a day. Is runnning it for 25 days at 40mcg per day too short to run it? Should it be shot intramuscularly? And finally, should the dosage be lowered on off days?
    1. Depends on the dosage, IMO just PWO (strictly from my experience)
    2. No
    3. YES
    4. No reason too.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    It's shot IM.Using a slin pin.
    IMO 40 mcgs is low.I'd run 60 mcgs 30 days straight doing the shots PWO on training days,and on off days in the morning right after breakfast.
    Don't lower the dose on off days.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    It's shot IM.Using a slin pin.
    IMO 40 mcgs is low.I'd run 60 mcgs 30 days straight doing the shots PWO on training days,and on off days in the morning right after breakfast.
    Don't lower the dose on off days.

~Pinnacle~
    PWO this means Pre Workout right? and is a 1/2" 29G 1cc pin ok?

PWO this means Pre Workout right? and is a 1/2" 29G 1cc pin ok?
    PWO=Post Work Out.

And a 1/2" 1cc slin pin is fine bro.

~Pinnacle~

what type of sides should I expect from this, and is a PCT neccesary?

what type of sides should I expect from this, and is a PCT neccesary?
    No PCT is neccesary.

You might feel lathargic at times.Some get a dull headache at times as well.No sides like anabolics if that's what you're thinking.

~Pinnacle~

good info, thanks man.

You're all set now PIMP!!! Pinnacle is definitely one of the best people to talk to if you have anymore questions.

reveremuscle is offline Associate Member
    I'm doing 50mcg PWO on workout days only for my first (5 days a week). Working well for me.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    40-50mcg is good for your first run, if that doesn't work for you, then you may not be a responder, in other words if 40-50mcg doesn't work on your first run, don't try it again

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    40-50mcg is good for your first run, if that doesn't work for you, then you may not be a responder, in other words if 40-50mcg doesn't work on your first run, don't try it again

JohnnyB

OK Johnny, obviously you're one of the smartest members on here if not the smartest. In saying that, let me ask you this:

How can someone not be a responder to IGF??? Every human is made up of the same 46 chromosomes, same amount of bones, organs, etc. If not then they are diagnosed w/ a disease, illness or are referred to under a certain topic. But we all produce IGF, so how could someone not respond to it??

The reason I am asking Johnny is b/c I just ran 80mcg and didnt get much of anything. I'm taking a month off then running a different brand of LR3 hoping that was the reason I didnt respond well. But after your statement I'm wondering if I'm just not a responder.

I was looking to IGF-1LR3 to get me away from GH b/c of my age (25). Kind of a bummer if it doesnt work out.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by reveremuscle
    I'm doing 50mcg PWO on workout days only for my first (5 days a week). Working well for me.
    Good to hear!!

Try running it 7 days straight next time,and tell me what you think. Yes there is a difference.That much I do know.

~Pinnacle~

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    OK Johnny, obviously you're one of the smartest members on here if not the smartest. In saying that, let me ask you this:

How can someone not be a responder to IGF??? Every human is made up of the same 46 chromosomes, same amount of bones, organs, etc. If not then they are diagnosed w/ a disease, illness or are referred to under a certain topic. But we all produce IGF, so how could someone not respond to it??

The reason I am asking Johnny is b/c I just ran 80mcg and didnt get much of anything. I'm taking a month off then running a different brand of LR3 hoping that was the reason I didnt respond well. But after your statement I'm wondering if I'm just not a responder.

I was looking to IGF-1LR3 to get me away from GH b/c of my age (25). Kind of a bummer if it doesnt work out.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    Bro let it go, if you used 80mcg and still didn't get anything, you fall into the none responder category. Why some people are in this category, I wish I knew. It would seem that we all have IGF-1 receptor, so we should all have the same or at least a response to LR3. I know a couple of Bros, that just don't respond to LR3.

It could be your age, but the only way to know if that's it, is for you to wait 5 or more years then try again. I know that's not what you wanted to hear, but that's the only way to know for sure

Stick with gear for now, then after you are more advanced, maybe try slin. Slin can be dangerous, so use with caution

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro let it go, if you used 80mcg and still didn't get anything, you fall into the none responder category. Why some people are in this category, I wish I knew. It would seem that we all have IGF-1 receptor, so we should all have the same or at least a response to LR3. I know a couple of Bros, that just don't respond to LR3.

It could be your age, but the only way to know if that's it, is for you to wait 5 or more years then try again. I know that's not what you wanted to hear, but that's the only way to know for sure

Stick with gear for now, then after you are more advanced, maybe try slin. Slin can be dangerous, so use with caution

JohnnyB
    Thanks buddy, I actually just started back up my humalog today. I get tremendous results w/ slin. So was hoping the same for the IGF.
    Going to try it again in another month or so, I'll let you all know how it goes.

Thanks a lot buddy!! Your input is always appreciated.

-Jay

Thread Information