Tapering HGH

Week 1-4 : 40 mcg IGF1 LR3
    Week 4-8: Insulin 10iu/day
    Week 1-52: 2-6 IUs of HGH
    Week 1-16 steroids :anadrol /primo/sustanon
    Week 17-18 PCT clomid, nolva, HCG
    Week 32-48: steroids
    Week 49-50: PCT

I want to eventually do 6 IUs of HGH, Im going to start at 2 IU's, how often should i taper up to the next IU or 1/2 IU.

Thanks to all

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i would bump it up by 0.5iu every 2 weeks although i started this time at 2iu and after 4 days i bumped it up to 4iu.moslty i ignore my own advice cause i'm to impatient.
    last cycle i did it this way and did'nt almost have'nt had any sides from cts,this time i do.

-rodge

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You are a gluten for punishment aren't you?

You suffer from low test levels, then you only run pct for 2 weeks, that'll keep your test levels low. Adding HCG to pct isn't the best idea either, it should be run during the cycle, not pct.

Bro you need to re-think what you're doing, do you want low hormones for life? Cause that the way you're headed. Don't think being on HRT for life is fun, cause it's not. You have to rely on a shot to have a normal life and not even talking about your sex life either, just life. Like I said in your other thread you need to see a Dr. and get you heath together.

JohnnyB

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    You are a gluten for punishment aren't you?

You suffer from low test levels, then you only run pct for 2 weeks, that'll keep your test levels low. Adding HCG to pct isn't the best idea either, it should be run during the cycle, not pct.

Bro you need to re-think what you're doing, do you want low hormones for life? Cause that the way you're headed. Don't think being on HRT for life is fun, cause it's not. You have to rely on a shot to have a normal life and not even talking about your sex life either, just life. Like I said in your other thread you need to see a Dr. and get you heath together.

JohnnyB
    Exactly.

Thread Information